Faiz
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Smart Brain Lady
Favorite Band: Bennie K
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Re: Final Form Ride for OOOs

Post by Aeikozz »

OOO's would be a joke. it'd be a giant cake.
Philip Aldraine
Kamen Knight
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Quote: Koko kara wa ore no sutēji da!

Post by Philip Aldraine »

I don't think OOO should have a final form ride attack in Decade. Imo, there was no final form in OOO. I thought that the final form was the King's medals.

But yeah, having Decade use a Final Form Ride attack for OOO would be weird. What would he use?
Currently Watching: Ex-Aid, Kyuranger.

'Once you've seen the light, you can never go back to the darkness!'
Niek
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Niek »

The final form ride has nothing to do with the respective rider's ultimate form. It is often a reference to the series, like a motif or weapon/vehicle.
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. - Douglas Adams
MaskedRideEclipse
Gabu
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Hot? Errr, TaJaDoru?
Favorite Actor?: Yu Hasebe
Favorite Band: DREAM
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Gi-Gi-Giga Scan
Quote: At the signature>>>

Post by MaskedRideEclipse »

Philip Aldraine wrote:Imo, there was no final form in OOO. I thought that the final form was the King's medals.
Imo, there IS final form in OOO and it's PuToTira. AND it isn't WEIRD for OOO to have FinalFormRide as W also had it. (Probably it will split into TaJaDoru, RaToraaTa and GataKiriBa)
-If all that I'd been said is a spoiler, then kindly delete them or put -snips-
'If you wishes to change the world, Then, you'll need to be stronger than the world itself, If you can, then, You're capables on changing the world.'
HyperDrake
Gabu
Favorite series: BLADE
2nd Favorite Series: KUUGA
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Quote: "Rotten branches weaken even a great tree."

Post by HyperDrake »

Philip Aldraine wrote:I don't think OOO should have a final form ride attack in Decade. Imo, there was no final form in OOO. I thought that the final form was the King's medals.
>>> Ignorant type of comments never cease to amaze me.
Therm_Kitty
Gabu
Dreamy: Shotaro!
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Therm_Kitty »

Fourze in Ganbaride has a lefty version of Ankh's arm with the Taka mask on it when he uses the OOO Legend Switch. Make it bigger and it sounds like a good FFR to me! The hand could copy whatever Decade does with his left arm and the Final Attack Ride would fire flames while Decade fires a purple energy blast, recreating the final battle in the series.
Aeikozz
Faiz
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Smart Brain Lady
Favorite Band: Bennie K
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Aeikozz »

he'd final form ride into something completely useless like one of those blue pop sickles ankh likes so much.
Crimzonite
Mega

Post by Crimzonite »

Niek wrote:The final form ride has nothing to do with the respective rider's ultimate form.
Well, that's mostly correct. Except in Faiz's case, where his Final Form Ride is the Faiz Blaster, which resembles his final form's weapon when its in Photon Buster Mode. But other than that, yeah ... ^^;
HyperDrake
Gabu
Favorite series: BLADE
2nd Favorite Series: KUUGA
Quote: "Rotten branches weaken even a great tree."

Post by HyperDrake »

Crimzonite wrote:
Niek wrote:The final form ride has nothing to do with the respective rider's ultimate form.
Well, that's mostly correct. Except in Faiz's case, where his Final Form Ride is the Faiz Blaster, which resembles his final form's weapon when its in Photon Buster Mode. But other than that, yeah ... ^^;
>>> That Niek guy's line is, "The final form ride has nothing to do with the respective rider's ultimate form" and NOT "The final form ride has nothing to do with the respective rider's ultimate form weapon".
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

wouldn't OOO's final form ride be a huge OOO Lung (the circle thing on his chest)?
ferdz_9999
Infinity
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Dreamy: Mana-chan ^^
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Video games

Post by ferdz_9999 »

... or maybe...

Spoiler

Come to think of it, the OOO driver looks like one somehow.
Warwolf
7X
Quote: Henshin!

Post by Warwolf »

D_B wrote:Looking at the majority of Decade's Final Form transformations, OOO's Final Form Ride should be the ultimate MedaGabuRyu with 4 foot long barrel/grip.

Decade should not be able to transform into a copy of OOOs (just as he could not copy W), so he should not have any Final Attack Ride in OOOs form.
What makes you so sure he couldn't replicate Double? So far all we know about Decade in regards to Double is that he has a FFR card for the guy. He can reach the final forms of the previous Heisei Riders with the K-Touch so long as he doesn't activate them all at once in the Decade Manga, so why couldn't he replicate Double's forms and powers?
CeronosLive
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by CeronosLive »

-Actually thinks for a bit.-

It'd either be like the Ankh hand Module from Fourze's Ganbaride, a Mega-Taka Candroid, or Maybe like W's Final Ride 'cept it'd be all the complete combos.

Thinking outside of the box, and much like in Decade's Summer movie:

Spoiler
I'm going to say a Giant OOO Scanner/OOO Belt to use with J/Giant Decade to transform into Giant OOO. ...But that Rider Kick would probably have the destructive force of a Hydrogen bomb. :U
flamefire28
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kamen Rider OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: gotta be Luka Millfy
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Lee Min Young MissA
Quote: I am the destroyer of all.

Post by flamefire28 »

we all know the purple medals are the final form of OOO's since it's unmixable and unlike his other forms the black spandex turns white along with it being vastly more powerful than other combos enough to destroy core medals. and the ultimate form is super tatoba which I should say really shouldn't be since those medals are modified from the future (meaning eventually all the medals become super so super purple medals FTW) but tajadol becomes the 2nd most powerful form being able to utilize the most powerful atk giga scan
Image ImageImage
kyoichikiller90
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: KR Agito/Kabuto
Dreamy: Akiyama Nana
Favorite Actor?: Hongo Kanata
Favorite Band: Maroon 5
My boom: ONORE DECADE
Quote: Ore wa hitori dake jubun da. Dare mou tomete nai, dare mou jama wa saseru nai. Sa... Omae-tachi kakatte koi yo.
Type: ESTP Promoter

Post by kyoichikiller90 »

Split the OOO into 3 different Rider, Kamen Rider Taka with Tajador head, Tora with Kamen Rider Tiger head repainted yelow, Batta with Kickhopper helmet and all chestplate base on Core medals

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”