Language, food, entertainment, we like it all
- Posts: 305
- Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:26 pm
- Favorite series: Pirate Sentai GoKaiger
- 2nd Favorite Series: Special Operations Squadron Go-Busters
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Location: Plain Old Texas
From BBC News:
Japan ninja student gets top marks for writing essay in invisible ink
FULL ARTICLE HERE
A Japanese student of ninja history who handed in a blank paper was given top marks - after her professor realised the essay was written in invisible ink.
Eimi Haga followed the ninja technique of "aburidashi", spending hours soaking and crushing soybeans to make the ink.
The words appeared when her professor heated the paper over his gas stove.
Something happening on a show turns into a board comment.
- Posts: 4495
- Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:47 pm
- Male: Yes
- Favorite series: Kyoryuger
- 2nd Favorite Series: W
- Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"
I had a student once tell me that after they turned in a blank exam script.