2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Gaia
Favorite Actor?: Fujita Ray
Alignment: Neutral Good

Keibuho Yabe Kenzou 2 03 released!

Post by xiiliea »

Previous Ep >
Wiki Page
Next Ep >

Kamen Rider of the Episode: Hopper 1 from Kamen Rider the First.

Another hashi joke! In case you haven't watched it or don't remember it from Trick, there was an instance about hashi being chopsticks/bridge. It was kind of hard to phrase it in a way so that I could simply replace "chopsticks" with "corner", because the structure of the Japanese sentence is "Pick up the table's chopsticks and lick them," but "table's chopsticks" doesn't sound right in English, and in addition, chopsticks are plural, so I have to use "them". So I settled on "pick up the corners from the table", which sounds silly (but Yabe is silly anyway), and making "corners" plural.

This episode doesn't make much sense in continuity though, because in Episode 1, Yabe was challenging the Blue Prophet aggressively with all the media covering it. There's no way Ichiko never saw or heard about it, unless she really lives in a well.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Keibuho Yabe Kenzou 2 03 released!

Post by takenoko »

I was looking for a bridge.

He tells her that he's no longer a detective though. Or maybe that was a throwaway line. Dunno.

I like the misdirection in the episode, but there's not enough Mirai-chan! Also, didn't we just have a story about a woman who killed all her partners? It wasn't a bad episode per say, but it feels kind of superfluous.

Return to “Trick”