Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

KR Wizard 34 released

Post by takenoko »

Wiki: http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Wizard_34

Okay, using Chameleo's tongue to swing on a tree is a pretty good power. Probably the best thing I've seen Beast do yet XD

Gremlin dropping on the car and saying Hello~. Best.

/me rings a bell for someone falling in the water...
...and Wizard using his water form in water.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: KR Wizard 34 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

I'm surprised that Beast doesn't spam Chamelo and go invisible all the time in combat but he did had his best fight so far in the series. I like the hair stylist doing the Hello like Sora does. Didn't we already had an episode of every male character except Haruto falling in love with the Gate but this time you have Nitou joining in the mix? Rinko doubting Gremlin is a nice callback to what happened with her and Phoenix. It's interesting that they are bringing out Gremlin having a human heart but I wonder how he knows the Phantom's Gate's name though.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Would have suspected the whole thing was a ploy, but then it showed us that he must have recognised the gate.

Death Flag raised?
TAKBonez
Kamen Rider Club
Kamen Rider Club
Favorite series: Kyouryuuger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Fourze
Dreamy: Luka Milfy
Favorite Actor?: None
Favorite Band: Punk & Crust
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: Hime hime hime, suki suki daisuki, hime hime
Type: ESFP Performer

Post by TAKBonez »

the gate was a bitch I kinda wish she woulda got turned into a gate. It was cool to see Sora step in against another phantom to save her tho.
Spoiler
and that look when Haruto realized that Sora's heart was possibly Koyomi's.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I figured that flag got raised when he started being a dick to Misa. I think we all know she's going to outlive him. Too bad, I like Gremlin. But I doubt he's going to live long if he sides with Wizard.
TAKBonez
Kamen Rider Club
Kamen Rider Club

Post by TAKBonez »

takenoko wrote:I figured that flag got raised when he started being a dick to Misa. I think we all know she's going to outlive him. Too bad, I like Gremlin. But I doubt he's going to live long if he sides with Wizard.
Idk Gremlin is pretty crafty he might just survive into the 40's or have a reincarnation or some trick up his sleeve to bring him back later on.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

TAKBonez wrote:
Spoiler

What?
TAKBonez
Kamen Rider Club
Kamen Rider Club

Post by TAKBonez »

Dengar wrote:
TAKBonez wrote:
Spoiler

What?
So remember how Sora/Gremlin said he's the only Phantom to keep his heart. I'm pretty sure Koyomi lost her memories and her heart when Haruto saved her. Unless I'm mistaken.
Knight of L-sama
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Luka Millfy
Quote: It is a place that dwells in the memory of those who still dream of its ancient glory. A world revered for its beauty, mystery and danger. On a planet of endless adventure such a land is known as El-Hazard. If your spirit has wings to travel, even across the breadth of a thousand, million night, imagination will guide the way and the gates of El-Hazard will always be open to you.
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Knight of L-sama »

Yeah, but Sora kept his original body (or at least the ability to assume his original appearance) so I doubt he's connected to Koyomi in any way. I believe that with Koyomi the implication has always been that there's a Phantom out there with Koyomi's memories of who she was from before the Eclipse. Though that Phantom may lack the ability to assume a human form. Sora's just another oddity like her and Haruto.

Obviously Wiseman's next Sabbath is going to need a higher level of quality control.
Welcome to the Sea of Chaos!
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

takenoko wrote:I figured that flag got raised when he started being a dick to Misa. I think we all know she's going to outlive him. Too bad, I like Gremlin. But I doubt he's going to live long if he sides with Wizard.
I can't say I'll miss him. I can deal with most of the character, but that laugh. Oh god that annoying laugh.

In any case, this was an awesome episode, through and through. The Gate's story is a bit dull, but they more than make up for it with the action. Both Beast's fight in the park/woods and the fight atop the dam were quite captivating. And the aerial photography was a very nice touch.
MadCow
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: W
Dreamy: Watanabe Natsuna
Favorite Actor?: Takeru Satoh
My boom: miraculous
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by MadCow »

So I'm guessing based on the previous exchange with Sora and Wiseman, that Wiseman is also a unique. But what makes that so important or special, that would make Wiseman put Sora in charge of gatehunting? Or perhaps it was blackmail, revealing Wiseman's nature may turn the phantoms against him. That theory would make sense if Sora is working against Wiseman and aiding Haruto... though it doesn't explain his generally malicious activities so far.
chcoman123
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Vidya Gams
Quote: Saa, omae no tsumi o kazoero! - Kamen Rider Double

Post by chcoman123 »

Awesome episode overall. Gremlin is one of the cooler characters in the show, and it's making me happy that we are learning more about him.

I like this idea of how a phantom can retain both memories and a human heart, meaning that he's still Sora, but he can become a phantom. This however raises some interesting questions though, because in the previous 2 story arcs, we learn that Wiseman might be the same. Also, that means that if Wiseman can magic stones, can Gremlin do that too? Is it because they're the same that Gremlin got promoted? If Gremlin is actually a human, then why does he want Gates to fall into despair? So many questions, so little answers...it's just like LOST.

Really good acting and fighting (although one must question why the Phantom runs away when there is a moment when shes free?)

Like it of how they still remembered about Kizaki and Section 0...but how do they not know who got them Hurricane Dragon? Did someone just wake up one morning, went to the police station and just saw it lying there? Weird.

Spoiler
Also, next episode looks awesome with seriously good character bits. Can't wait!
dekamaster
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: magiranger
My boom: sentai/kamen rider

Post by dekamaster »

you know in retrospect this episode brings up one big thing about sora besides that he still has his human heart. If he's still got it, then just how much of a psychopath was he as a human since he's willing to drive other humans to despair and has nearly killed nitou all the while still looking like he's having fun doing it, or was it just an act and has he been holding back this whole time making sure his plans wouldn't succeed and leaving openings for him to be able to be forced to retreat because he did afterall give haruto two of the four gems that he uses for dragon and I could see him also being involved in the blue one falling into their hands. But then again now that I think about it he's likely not been holding back since he did go and unleash legion who went and killed probably a dozen people in the time he was free, so keping that in mind how can he really turn to the mage side knowing all of this happened and who's to say that he's not just trying to catch haruto and nitou off guard, though i suppose it is he could possibly change but tough telling when you look at what I said.

loved the part where sora suddenly jumped onto the car and then it goes and looked like rinko hit the gas.

Also found it funny that when haruto dived into the water with the phantom standing right next to the Gotw, the phatom was just like. I have no idea what's going on so even though beast's busy fighting the mooks and i'm standing right next to the gate ah screw it i'm outta here.
series I've watched

sentai:Live,Dai,deka,magi,geki,go on,shinken,gosei,gokai,go busters

kamen rider:ZX,ryuki,Decade,W,OOO,fourze
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

ok, I'm only half-way through the episode, so maybe something is said that proves me right or wrong before the episode is over, but for now, crazy theory time: Sora's customers who stopped showing up were gates that attended the sabbath, and that's why he knows and keeps using their gates' names?
TAKBonez
Kamen Rider Club
Kamen Rider Club

Post by TAKBonez »

Conan_Edogawa wrote:ok, I'm only half-way through the episode, so maybe something is said that proves me right or wrong before the episode is over, but for now, crazy theory time: Sora's customers who stopped showing up were gates that attended the sabbath, and that's why he knows and keeps using their gates' names?
I like this theory of urs.

Return to “Kamen Rider Wizard”