Kaigan KR Ghost 11

G-g-ghosts?!
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Ghost Wiki Link

< Drive | Ghost | Ex-Aid >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:13 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
69%
☆☆☆☆
31%
☆☆☆
No votes
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 13
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Kaigan KR Ghost 11

Post by takenoko »

<Previous Ep
Wiki Article
Next Ep>

Last week's poll rating: 4.36 (11 votes)
Yaiba
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger, Magiranger, Shinkenger, Kyouryuuger, Kuuga

Re: Kaigan KR Ghost 11

Post by Yaiba »

A very nice episode.

Compare to the first few episodes, this felt like a totally different series. Takeru's choice shouldn't be surprising but I'm kind of surprised, it shows how much he has come in just 10 episodes. I like that Onari and Akari didn't hate Makoto and is actually happy for him. What I'm surprised is that Saionji is being taken out of the picture just like that.

The second half, although it's a looong fight, it didn't feel boring. The scene changing and adding new Eyecons along the way is clever and keeps the battle interesting.
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

"you know, this series is starting to feel like Gaim, but it's not quite there."

*fight moves to where Roshuo was staying, and a bad guy keeps getting flung against a wall*

"there it is!"

EDIT: also, no front page post for this episode being release?
Fat D
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Type: INTP Architect

Post by Fat D »

No blog post?

ANyway, now that the obligatory "second rider is acting like a dick because he is too angry to clear up the misunderstanding" is out of the way, I want to see how they will fight together in the future. And what will ensure that Takeru stays in the show until the end.

By the way, how is it that Riders must always start out hating each other's guts? I want to see riders fighting together, not fighting each other. Then again, I am mainly a Sentai guy.
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

Fat D wrote:By the way, how is it that Riders must always start out hating each other's guts? I want to see riders fighting together, not fighting each other. Then again, I am mainly a Sentai guy.
well, it's been a while since I watched Blade. I know Blade and Garren were coworkers in the beginning, but I can't remember if they hated each other. other than that, I can't quite think of a decent example except for Agito where technically the Riders initially only disliked each others' alter egos because of misunderstandings, and once they knew who each other was, there was immediately no issue.
Fat D
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate

Post by Fat D »

Conan_Edogawa wrote:
Fat D wrote:By the way, how is it that Riders must always start out hating each other's guts? I want to see riders fighting together, not fighting each other. Then again, I am mainly a Sentai guy.
well, it's been a while since I watched Blade. I know Blade and Garren were coworkers in the beginning, but I can't remember if they hated each other. other than that, I can't quite think of a decent example except for Agito where technically the Riders initially only disliked each others' alter egos because of misunderstandings, and once they knew who each other was, there was immediately no issue.
Does Kiva count? The Aozora guys hate Kiva (thanks to Dark Kiva's legacy), but get along well with Wataru.
Kuchiri
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: LuPat
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: There are alot.
Favorite Actor?: Alot of this too.
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Kuchiri »

Fat D wrote: Does Kiva count? The Aozora guys hate Kiva (thanks to Dark Kiva's legacy), but get along well with Wataru.

Spoiler tags for Ryuki, Blade, Kabuto, Kiva and Gaim

Spoiler
Ryuku had the thing where the last rider alive got to make a wish.

In Blade, Blade and Garren started out working alongside eachother. Then with a misunderstanding Blade thought Garren betrayed everyone and Garren had no idea what was going on. When Garren remembered what happened during the events of the first episode that's when he was able to clear the mystery and started working with Blade. Chalice was always neutral, he didn't want to work with anyone, he just wanted to be a person. Eventually he did turn out to be the big bad. Leangle was brainwashed at the start and didn't turn good until the final arc.

Kabuto had everyone working for their own purpose. There was a good and evil however everyone had their own ways of doing things. Which Kabuto got in the way of more often than not.

Kiva was more IXA and the organization thinking that Kiva was Dark Kiva and not Wataru.

Gaim was all about everyone having their own purpose to fight, like Kabuto.

About this episode -

Very interesting with how they did things. Clearly there is a lot more going on with the story that we still don't know. This episode did a decent recap of all the forms the two riders have. While still showing that Specter has an eyecon that haven't been revealed and Takeru now has Goemon.

In reality though, we are back to where we were before the events of the last episode... All this stuff was so we went back to the time limit that Takeru has to revive himself and he only has one extra eyecon to show for it.
Last edited by Yaiba on Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added spoiler tags
FangTrigger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
My boom: Kamen Rider Sentai
Quote: Impossible is nothing.....Master everything!

Post by FangTrigger »

Kuchiri wrote:
Spoiler
Fat D wrote:
Spoiler
Does Kiva count? The Aozora guys hate Kiva (thanks to Dark Kiva's legacy), but get along well with Wataru.
Spoiler

Ryuku had the thing where the last rider alive got to make a wish.

In Blade, Blade and Garren started out working alongside eachother. Then with a misunderstanding Blade thought Garren betrayed everyone and Garren had no idea what was going on. When Garren remembered what happened during the events of the first episode that's when he was able to clear the mystery and started working with Blade. Chalice was always neutral, he didn't want to work with anyone, he just wanted to be a person. Eventually he did turn out to be the big bad. Leangle was brainwashed at the start and didn't turn good until the final arc.

Kabuto had everyone working for their own purpose. There was a good and evil however everyone had their own ways of doing things. Which Kabuto got in the way of more often than not.

Kiva was more IXA and the organization thinking that Kiva was Dark Kiva and not Wataru.

Gaim was all about everyone having their own purpose to fight, like Kabuto.

About this episode -

Very interesting with how they did things. Clearly there is a lot more going on with the story that we still don't know. This episode did a decent recap of all the forms the two riders have. While still showing that Specter has an eyecon that haven't been revealed and Takeru now has Goemon.

In reality though, we are back to where we were before the events of the last episode... All this stuff was so we went back to the time limit that Takeru has to revive himself and he only has one extra eyecon to show for it.
Dude! Spoiler tag, Please!
Fat D
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate

Post by Fat D »

Kuchiri wrote: In reality though, we are back to where we were before the events of the last episode... All this stuff was so we went back to the time limit that Takeru has to revive himself and he only has one extra eyecon to show for it.
I think having Makoto on his side now is a great improvement. His three Eyecons probably available for the wishing, an ally in fighting the Ganma and less people to stand in the way of him getting extra Eyecons. Plus he got Edison back.
Shipuujin
Infinity
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Type: ISTP Crafter

Post by Shipuujin »

So I guess the Eyecons really were like Dragonballs? They grant the wish and then go on their merry way to (supposedly) be collected again.

I really liked how the monks helped out to regain most of the Eyecons back. We even now know that one of the Eyecons that Saionji had was Goemon!
Speaking of whom, was very surprised how Saionji bit the dust just like that. I wonder if he will come back as a Ganma? There was a huge set up coming to Saionji obtaining great power, and then he just gets stripped of his body right away. But at least we now know that the Eyecons require that the person wear a belt in order to have a wish granted.

Wasn't surprised at Takeru's choice. It's nice to see Specter's story get concluded quickly and now he will actually fight alongside Takeru. They were having trouble against Javert last episode because they were still at odds with each other, but now that they are friends again, their syncronization against the Javert fight was very well executed.
MrRed13
There are four lights!
There are four lights!
Favorite series: Decade/Faiz/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Garo/OOO/Gokaiger
Dreamy: Tsukasa Kadoya
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Shuu
My boom: Possibilities
Quote: "If you have the motivation, I don't think anything in this world is imposibble. First, you have to start moving. If you move, something will start." - Kaito Kid
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by MrRed13 »

why no one have said something about the sunglasses of the new form? I just cant take that seriously xD
"Oh... im the destroyer of worlds".
"Hey, do you know? when you have a dream... sometimes its really painful... and sometimes you get really fired up. Or so i hear. I don't have a dream. But, you know, I can protect dreams."
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

What are you talking about? There wasn't a new form in this episode.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

He's talking about the preview. <_>
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Form doesn't equal equipment. Most people wouldn't think of looking at the equipment when you said new form.
Arigomi
Save the life
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

It's weird how Saionji is gone while having little to no character development. I guess the writers want to hold back on revealing too much about what Takeru's dad was doing with the monolith.

Return to “Kamen Rider Ghost”