KR Build 07 released

A genius Rider who builds everything.
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Build Wiki Link

< Ex-Aid | Build | Zi-O >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:25 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
43%
☆☆☆☆
48%
☆☆☆
4%
☆☆
No votes
4%

Total votes: 23
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

KR Build 07 released

Post by takenoko »

< Previous Ep
Wiki Article
Next Ep>

Alt title - North Japan or North Korea?

Last week's results: 4.6 / 5 (20 votes)

Pretty good this week. Like Banjou helping with that kid and stuff. Plus he fought Blood Stark and stole his bottle. Nice!

No surprise that the man who looks like the Japanese devil is Night Rogue. So he just wants to turn Build into some sort of weapon? That's kind of boring if that's all the villain motivations are.

Wonder who Blood Stark is and what his goals are.

A lot of people are saying things about Katsuragi, but I wonder what the truth is? It seems like he's getting blamed for a lot of stuff, but maybe it's a frame up job. Maybe he's still alive. Maybe he's Blood Stark?
TypicalStandUser
Save the life
Favorite series: Amazons
2nd Favorite Series: GoBusters
Dreamy: Kaho Shibuya
Favorite Actor?: Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Favorite Band: Owarikara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Cooking food
Quote: Oh snap! Lemon Pepper Wet?!

Re: KR Build 07 released

Post by TypicalStandUser »

takenoko wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:25 pmA lot of people are saying things about Katsuragi, but I wonder what the truth is? It seems like he's getting blamed for a lot of stuff, but maybe it's a frame up job. Maybe he's still alive. Maybe he's Blood Stark?
I'm hoping he's good ol' SpiderMan while his "corpse" on the crime scene may be some dummy.

Good episode. I would have donated money to Mii-tan.

Just give me the debut of the new Rider, show. Don't leave us hanging.
The haters all around this world can drink Childish Gambino's daycare while I, the insignificant nobody they branded as, continue to survive & thrive.
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

so, who wants to bet that rocket secretly pulls double duty and is also a best match with whatever the organic component is to make a "fourze" pair of bottles?

also, I recently saw images of Ganbarazing cards for Blood Stark, at least one of which was the extra fancy kind where they have words hot stamped on in gold. that one listed his name in english as "Blood Stalk". have we been translating it wrong because they've been pronouncing it oddly, or did they do a common romanization r/l flub? because I feel like Stalk would be pronounced with a lower vowel sound in Japanese. like, they're clearly saying "stah-k" where stalk probably sounds more like "staw-k", right? or am I hearing it wrong?
WannaFantaMan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Legends of Tomorrow
2nd Favorite Series: Boku no Hero Academia
Dreamy: I have too many to list xD
Favorite Actor?: Kevin Conroy
Favorite Band: Hanson
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Fallout 4 and Elden Ring
Quote: AH, BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH!!! My mortal enemy!
Type: ESFJ Provider

Post by WannaFantaMan »

Anyone else here NOT surprised on Night Rouge's identity??? I mean it was kinda obvious the moment he walked into the tank room xD
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Conan_Edogawa wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:51 pm so, who wants to bet that rocket secretly pulls double duty and is also a best match with whatever the organic component is to make a "fourze" pair of bottles?

also, I recently saw images of Ganbarazing cards for Blood Stark, at least one of which was the extra fancy kind where they have words hot stamped on in gold. that one listed his name in english as "Blood Stalk". have we been translating it wrong because they've been pronouncing it oddly, or did they do a common romanization r/l flub? because I feel like Stalk would be pronounced with a lower vowel sound in Japanese. like, they're clearly saying "stah-k" where stalk probably sounds more like "staw-k", right? or am I hearing it wrong?
I reply to questions regarding Stark's name here:
viewtopic.php?p=251875#p251875
TokuCasual
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by TokuCasual »

Another good episode. Series is doing well so far.

No surprise for Night Rogue reveal there, but the mist transformation is kinda cool. As for his plans with Build, I guess using Build limitation as a prototype so he can build his future soldiers to surpass that, seems fair. He is trying to up the other 2 territories. If he can replace an army of mind control Build over his current dummy bots, he can secure his power. If he has more in mind, that's cool too.

Blood Stark is still the star of the show. At least on the enemy side. Night Rogue is a bit too by the book Rider baddie, on the other hand, Blood stark is an interesting one. What with his scheming and all.

Not a 5, but a 4 is still a home run.
Farr
7X
Favorite series: Blade / Deka
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim~W / Shinken
Dreamy: Umeko / Hana

Post by Farr »

Well I must say compared with the last few years, this has been a solid start up till now, there is very little to nag about, and the correlation between Characters is decent enough.

As for Katsuragi, I don't think he is BloodStark, considering how Rider works sometimes I'm pretty sure that Sento's Amnesia Personality is at least partially Katsuragi, he probably knew that Rouge would assassinate him sooner or later, so he tried to escape that way.

As for Rouge, I'm pretty sure he just rolls it all off on Katsuragi cause it's easy enough to blame the dead man.
kevinlafriday
Infinity

Post by kevinlafriday »

I'll just call it here, Blood Stark is Soichi. Just my feeling, though. And with all the timing, how else in the world would the enemies know every damn plan the protagonist has? And the characters of these two just kind of a match.

I personally believe this series has a potential. It's just too bad if all the problems are focused in Touto only. They have 2 other regions, why not use that fact and make riders from each region, being enemies to each other? I mean, if they're really gonna solve the Pandora Box, it means they (protagonists and Faust alike) have to deal with other regions and each of their crossing interests.

But then again, who am I to have such an expectation for a Sunday show for Japanese elementary brats~
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Great episode. I'm not super surprised about Night Rogues identity, but at the same time it wasn't super obvious. I like that we've been getting more villain transformation devices the last few years.
BuraddoRun
7X
Favorite series: Go-Onger
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Shiraishi Mako
Favorite Actor?: Takeshi Kitano
Favorite Band: Momoiro Clover Z
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: MLB
Quote: "Come now, let us reason together," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool." -Isaiah 1:18

Post by BuraddoRun »

Climax Fighters Mini-tournament? I'm interested!
Farr
7X
Favorite series: Blade / Deka
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim~W / Shinken
Dreamy: Umeko / Hana

Post by Farr »

The only weird thing up till now, why does Rouge need Build for an army, if he and Stark can already transform in the first Place, so why not just work of their Design.

Only difference I see is that Rouge and probably Stark too, both only use a Single Bottle to transform.
Lanay
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Quote: TOO SOON!

Post by Lanay »

So it's Mist-Match because it's only use 1 bottle and don't have their respective Best Match?

Damn japan and their puns.
Draccy
7X
Favorite series: One Piece
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider
Dreamy: Nico Robin
Favorite Actor?: Liam Neeson
Favorite Band: T-Pistonz+KMC
My boom: Kamen Rider

Post by Draccy »

I'm curious as to how many matches they had to go through before deciding on RocketPanda.
I've not seen a form I haven't liked, though.
Spoiler
FireHedgehog! Spike fist plus engine hose, haha
Would be cool if the villains got to use Sento's bottles a little more. Would definitely like to know how the Rifle interprets Pirate into a Steam Attack.
TokuCasual
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by TokuCasual »

kevinlafriday wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:02 amI personally believe this series has a potential. It's just too bad if all the problems are focused in Touto only. They have 2 other regions, why not use that fact and make riders from each region, being enemies to each other? I mean, if they're really gonna solve the Pandora Box, it means they (protagonists and Faust alike) have to deal with other regions and each of their crossing interests.
If anything, why would you think they not go that direction? They already introduced the other two sketchy leaders of the other regions. The probability of Riders from other regions is super high.

Look at Gaim. That's like saying why would that sketchy company not make use of their lockseed. (Which they did)

We're only 7 ep in. A lot can happen from here to 48 (50)
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Draccy wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:18 pm I'm curious as to how many matches they had to go through before deciding on RocketPanda.
Should have gone with Rocket Red Panda. It'd look just like Rocket Raccoon!

Return to “Kamen Rider Build”