Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Shiraishi Mako
Favorite Actor?: Shirota Yu
Alignment: Lawful Good

Re: Rescue Fire 25 released

Post by Zazelle »

Arigomi wrote:It looks like it will be a while before the HD release so I might as well comment before I forget.

Being a child of the 80s, this episode reminded me of the Karate Kid movies.
*Mr. Miyagi hammers a nail with one strike*

Qsuke was funny, calling X-Dragon his little brother. X-Dragon is pretty cool when it copied the finishing pose with Fire-1.

I finally understand what seems so familiar about Tatsuya. He is a lot like Naruto. Both are a bit childish, have orange as their signature color, and aren't the sharpest tool in the shed. They have a tendency to be loud and obnoxious but are never mean-spirited. Naruto has a unusually large amount of chakra which is similar to how Tatsuya has the biggest Rescue Soul on the team. Both of them also have funny speech quirks.
I understand what you mean about him being similar to Naruto, in a way that's true, when Naruto was still immature and goofy in the first series. But I must say if you compare Tatsuya with Naruto in Naruto Shippuuden, Naruto wins hands down in matureness. Anyways, the episode was really good and X-Dragon was fantastic! When I heard X Ryuusei Punch I was expecting somethin Saint Seiya-like ( Like Seiya's Pegasus Ryuuseiken and Marin's Ryuuseiken) but I guess that was a bit too much. Overall, great episode :D

Return to “Tomica Hero Rescue Fire”