Fire!
Forum rules
Wiki Link
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Rescue Fire 27 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

Man when Rescue Fire thought they got rid of the Jakaen, not so fast because they're back with a twist of insanity.

Spoiler
Joukaen is definitely up there for crazy villains. He has no loyalty to anyone but himself as he toys with the three commanders in pool, bowling, and soccer. He made Sakaen go on a rampage with no regard of friend or foe as well. Nice first battle between Fire 1-X and Joukaen and hope for more battles like that in the future. Hyper Sakaen look very wicked but wish he wasn't defeated so easily though.

Tatsuya suddenly appearing next to Tama-chan was very funny as he just slept for three days and nothing was wrong with him. Also I think it's the first time in a number of episodes when Tama-chan as appeared.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Rescue Fire 27 released

Post by takenoko »

I kind of like Joukaen, he's a wild card that happens to be a lot more capable and threatening than the three commanders. His name means up+flame fitting in with the other three's naming pattern.

For some reason this episode felt a lot more better just because it had the others having lines and Tama-chan being back.

Plus we get to see more of Fire-1 X's powers

Also, little Don Kaen is so cute. Like Calcifer
Arigomi
Save the life
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

I like how Joukaen uses a scissors/sword weapon.

The giant tears on Ukaen, Sakaen, and Chuukaen were pretty funny. Don Kaen no longer has to punish them for screwing up now that Joukaen is around to torture them. Ukaen must have been pretty upset that Joukaen used his staff like a pool stick.

It was nice to see that Fire-2 can also summon X-Dragon for emergencies.
Warking111
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: KAMEN RIDER

Post by Warking111 »

Joukaen reminds me of Joker :? (it must be the laugh :lol: )
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

I wish Hyper-Sakaen had done more. I wonder if Joukaen will create Hyper versions of the other two in the future. I'm also glad that Joukaen left in the middle of the fight with Fire-1 X, it doesn't cheat us out of a good "first appearance" fight, and at the same time won't nerf him for future appearances.

Am I the only one who thinks it's a bit weird that Joukaen knocked down at LEAST three buildings and Rescue Fire didn't respond? I mean I know their primary job is to fight Extreme Fires but seriously they're not going to at least get a bit suspicious about three buildings being knocked over?
zheyao
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Hibiki
My boom: One Piece

Post by zheyao »

Hyper-Sakaen sure likes to roll his L's...

The scissor/sword weapon Jokaen uses looks pretty cool. His ridiculously evil-laughing personality is already making me have high expectations for him.

I think it would be pretty cool if the other rescue vehicles could combine with X-Dragon in the future. It's more-or-less an "insert vehicle into wide-open slot" type of gattai, so it doesn't have to be that creative.
BoukenCobalt
7X
Favorite series: Boukenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Favorite Band: JAM Project
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Henshin poses

Post by BoukenCobalt »

Oh lawd, why isn't anyone else seeing the RyuKenDo references with the X-Bashaa? RyuOu X-Giri looked just like RyuKenDo's henshin sequence.
The truth about deviantArt:
Spoiler
PHurricane
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: W/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Post by PHurricane »

Still going through non-Tatsuya character withdrawal. To my embarrassment, I forgot about Tama. It felt like it was forever since she was last in an episode.

Joukaen's laugh got on my nerves. He does seem to bring an ominously unpredictable dynamic to the villains, so that's promising. I also was surprised that no one seemed to respond to the mayhem being caused until a fire was sparked.

I'm very amused by the product placement in Rescue Fire. We already had the JAF episode, and now the Bowling/Entertainment Center was featured during Joukaen's rampaging. Very smooth.
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

joukaen is a seriously good villain, he reminds me of kefka from ffvi, i always like it when they introduce villains like that. looks like fire 1s gonna have to get some serious training in if he wants to use x basher more. how does x basher change like that if it was just an ordinary sword and captain didn't have a clue what x basher was before it was introduced.
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes

Return to “Tomica Hero Rescue Fire”