Fire!
Forum rules
Wiki Link
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Rescue Fire 28 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

Yuuma is feeling useless. I would be too when Tatsuya kills everything with Fire-1 X power.

Spoiler
This was a good episode with Yuuma. I like the interaction between him and the children. I figured the children would remind him of being similar to the Rescue Fire team. I liked how Yuuma was the one who got to defeat MukadeEn instead of RescueKing.

Poor Sakaen who was forced to go out again even though he got manhandled by Fire-1 X in the last episode with Chuukaen and Ukaen like, "It's not us." It's a bad sad that they had to starter gun to make MukadeEn with the sparkle effect going on.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Rescue Fire 28 released

Post by takenoko »

Definitely liked this episode. The kids were pretty funny "I don't want to touch a girl's shoulders, what's wrong with you?"

We don't get to see Yuuma act enough like a sempai

Nice back shot from Fire-3. LOL at the group of Jakkast that got wasted by the V slash

Funny to see Rescue King come in and combine, only for the monster to be defeated by DozerDragon
Shado Kabuto
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Faiz Kabuto Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O Deka Magi Bou

Post by Shado Kabuto »

Seems to be an awesome episode of Yuuma and Rescue Fire Squad!!!!!
I walk the path of HEAVENS
Thanks Guile for the Kabuto Avy's and Signatures
thanks bauffie for the sig.
PhoenixBlade
Kamen Knight
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by PhoenixBlade »

Seems like gratuitous fire 1-X transformation here. XD I liked Yuuma getting screentime, but all the fire 1-X stuff was just stock footage abuse.
Arigomi
Save the life
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

It's funny how the nearly indestructible Dash vehicles can still suffer from common engine failure. I wonder if Yuuma had to call JAF for some roadside assistance.

This episode reminds of all the various bugs you can find even in the urban areas of Japan. I would've been more than a just shocked if someone just came up to up me with a centipede in a box.
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

didn't anyone teach japanese kids not to talk to strangers? looks like yumma forgot to pay ufda his insurance bills this month lol. man i really love the villains in this show they remind me of my old saturday morning cartoon villains i used to watch. so i take it that were going to see each individual rescue member work with rescue king now then?
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
PHurricane
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: W/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Post by PHurricane »

"I haven't been standing out much lately, have I?" <-- You sure haven't, Yuuma, so it was wonderful to see you finally take center stage of an episode again! Although it's a shame it had to be because you were going through a "I'm-not-needed" funk. You know it must be serious if not even Tama was able to keep him in good spirits. At least he figured it out after a minimal amount of sulking, helping a group of kids, and setting up an adorable ending. Of course, I loved how Tsubasa was the timekeeper. Even before they showed who was participating on the Rescue Fire team, I knew he would be the type that's "too cool" to participate in a game like that.

You know, first we have a Tatsuya as the leader, and now the phrase "Time Up" at the end of the battles. I can't help but think of them as Timeranger references.

Still enjoying the Rescue Fire music. The new battle theme is growing on me - for some reason, the rhythm reminds me of one of the Ryukendo ending songs. I guess the music playing during Yuuma's final rescue is his theme. I usually notice it playing during his Tama-flirting scenes, but it was a nice change to have it used for a fight.

A Revenge Kaen! I missed that. That flame demon was pretty ugly. I'm not sure if it was worse when it was small or giant.

I also took more pleasure than I probably should have that so much time was spent on the RescueKing gattai sequence...and then it didn't do anything.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

>You know, first we have a Tatsuya as the leader, and now the phrase "Time Up" at the end of the battles. I can't help but think of them as Timeranger references.

Crazy! I don't know why you would think that

>I guess the music playing during Yuuma's final rescue is his theme.

Yeah definitely. It's very fitting too

>I also took more pleasure than I probably should have that so much time was spent on the RescueKing gattai sequence...and then it didn't do anything.

Obligatory!
Zazelle
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Shiraishi Mako
Favorite Actor?: Shirota Yu
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Zazelle »

I felt kinda bad for Tatsuya at the end, where he had to treat all of them lol!

Return to “Tomica Hero Rescue Fire”