Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Rescue Fire 29 released

Post by takenoko »

A Tsubasa episode

Spoiler
LOL at the Jakkast that gets stuck and falls into the water in the background. Nice touch!

What brave construction workers they are, leaving behind the kids like that

Ouch, ax to the head!

Ugh, Chuukaen's mouth...

Heh at Fire-4 freezing DozerDragon

I wish Fire-3 would just wear Rescue Shorts instead of her impractical skirt with the shorts hanging out below it. It just looks really weird to me
Alkaid
Boyz boyz boyz
Favorite series: Rescue Fire/Double
2nd Favorite Series: Den-o/Magi/Deka
Dreamy: Philip/Shoutarou
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Qsuke!

Re: Rescue Fire 29 released

Post by Alkaid »

Chuukaen was awesome in this episode I must admit.

And Tsubasa's expression at being called 'ojichan' is quite priceless.
Yuusuke: BLACK RX?
Decade. No... This is... Saban's Masked Rider no Sekai. Alright, let's go.
Natsumi: WHAT? You're not going to help this world's Rider?
Decade: BELIEVE ME, it's better if they all die.

Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Take took most of the things I was going to say except for the Rescue Shorts thing. I love the Jakkast being extinguished by the puddle of water and the one getting an axe to the face. Tsubasa listening to Rescue Dream was a nice touch. Another nice looking Hyper Chuukaen even though Joukaen doesn't realize that she doesn't have any feet in Hyper Kaen form. Once again, RescueKing barely did anything again while Super Jet Falcon finished off Hyper Chuukaen.
PHurricane
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: W/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Post by PHurricane »

That little girl's voice was lethally cute. I'm surprised the construction workers didn't melt into a pile of goo just listening to her.

It's amazing that, for being in the background and completely irrelevant to the plot, it seems like we all enjoyed watching the random Jakkast self-destruct in the water puddle.

Loved how Tsubasa was listening to Rescue Dream. I thought it was Story at first, which would have been just as neat, but listening to his battle theme was still cool.

Hyper Chuukaen was pretty scary. I'd think twice before taking her on in a fight.

I wonder exactly what Joukaen thinks is Rescue Fire's big weakness. That they're willing to put themselves in harm's way to protect others? That doesn't seem like a big revelation to me. We've already seen Ukaen take advantage of that sort of mentality with Tatsuya and the orphanage.
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

hmmm nah sakaen's power up normal form was way better than chukaen's but chukaen's hyper form was better than sakaen's, doesn't she look a bit like rubicant from ffiv with that form? i just looked on wikipedia by the way and the ai voice for fire 4 and 5's tenkuu chaksou actually says "SKY UP" not "START UP" and i suppose it would make a whole lot more sense. also i just realised this is the first time jun does the whole chaksou rather than just tubasa. oh yeah and lol the music tubasa was listening to when he was jogging was rescue dream i listen to that when i'm working out.
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

She actually looks a bit closer to Marilith (Kary in the original NES version), the Fiend of Fire. That was the first thing I thought when I saw her. Rubicante was the dude with the cloak and bare legs, Marilith was the lamia-like one.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/final ... th_psp.png

(Picture for reference.)
PHurricane wrote:I wonder exactly what Joukaen thinks is Rescue Fire's big weakness. That they're willing to put themselves in harm's way to protect others?
I'm pretty sure that's it, that they're willing to put themselves in harm's way, but also, that they're willing to fight each other to do it (he made specific note of that). This isn't a big revelation for the viewer or even the three commanders, but remember Joukaen wasn't around for everything that happened in the first episodes, so this is new to him.
Arigomi
Save the life
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

Launching a direct attack against FirePhoenix was a nice change of tactics.

Tsubasa was pretty funny with all the ways he tries to put up a front. I like how Ritsuka teased Tsubasa by say that maybe he got involved because of the flowers rather than the kids. :D

It's been a long time since we have seen Jun's full transformation sequence into Fire-5.
Zazelle
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Shiraishi Mako
Favorite Actor?: Shirota Yu
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Zazelle »

The randon jakkast dying in the water puddle was really funny.

Tsubasa's reaction to Ojichan was priceless

I liked Jun's Henshin Sequence better than Tsubasa's

Spoiler
loved at the end when the boy asked where Tsubasa is they ae like: "He changed his Jogging Route", "He doesn't want to thanked", "He's shy" and the best one was Qsuke's "He just puts up a front" lol.

Can't wait for next episode!

Return to “Tomica Hero Rescue Fire”