Fire!
Forum rules
Wiki Link
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Rescue Fire 35 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

Jun's father wants Jun to quit Rescue Fire. Man another father who wants their child to quit being a hero. Enough already.

Spoiler
Finally Jun gets another character episode after 10+ episodes of just being there. Even with the glasses, Jun still looks quite young. He probably needs some facial hair to give him the mature look. Joukaen took a page out of Ukaen's plan to attack the family of Rescue Fire and wasn't quite as successful with it compared to Ukaen. I like the design of Hyper HaeSakaen and the battle with it especially when Jun deattached the ball part with RescueKing using the King X-Basher as a bat. The teardrop on the ball was priceless.

I like the use of the Sky Team's theme throughout the episode along with the cameo of Rescue Diver. Yay for more Rescue Force references.
Alkaid
Boyz boyz boyz
Favorite series: Rescue Fire/Double
2nd Favorite Series: Den-o/Magi/Deka
Dreamy: Philip/Shoutarou
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Qsuke!

Re: Rescue Fire 35 released

Post by Alkaid »

Jun's had a character episode?
Spoiler
(lol, I remember it now, it just really didn't seem like a character episode to me, it seemed more about the vehicles then Jun)

Anyways, now at least (if I'm remembering this correctly) all 5 Rescue Fire members have had episodes featured about them.

I love how Joukaen thought his plan was just awesome and yet it fell apart in his face; serves him right to try the exact (or similar) plan more than once.

(And the 2 other Commanders reaction to Sakaen again being picked as the base for gattaien was amusing.)

Rescue Diver's cameo was yet again awesome, and cemented his original character episode
Spoiler
where he wanted to be the pilot of JetFalcon

Seeing Fire-5 lead the way into battle also was really great to see; it seems like Jun's character is at least being fleshed out a bit more than just being the 'kid with glasses who like the vehicles'
Yuusuke: BLACK RX?
Decade. No... This is... Saban's Masked Rider no Sekai. Alright, let's go.
Natsumi: WHAT? You're not going to help this world's Rider?
Decade: BELIEVE ME, it's better if they all die.

takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I kind of liked the simpleness of Joukaen's "hey, let's hurt the Rescue Fire members by targeting their relative". This is the kind of thing you'd realistically expect from a villain.

I'm glad they finally did some stuff for Jun. At least we know a bit more about what he's about.

And the twist at the end was kind of touching. I figured this would be an episode where Jun shows his dickish, overly cold father that rescuing people is worthwhile. But the writer's turned that around on us (yet again?!) by having him care about his employees (rushing back into the burning building... maybe this is where Jun gets his inspiration to be a Rescue Fire member?)

Seriously, I didn't predict that the father actually wanted to just take Jun out of danger. I mean, the guy doesn't know his son's wearing glasses now, but he cares about him in his own way, right?
Deka_Hero
Humongous
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Quote: I DEMAND THINGS TO BE AWESOME! - Michel Bay

Post by Deka_Hero »

This episode reminded me of that one Rescue Force epsiode where Juri's Grandfather wanted her to quit and return to (Where ever he lives) to settle down.

But it was a bit of a subversion.
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

I'm starting to feel a bit of pity for Sakaen, seems like Joukaen picks on him more than the other two.

I liked this episode even though it didn't totally stand out, but it was nice to get to know a bit of Jun's family, and the part at the end about him just not wanting Jun to get hurt was done well.

And seeing Wyvern Cannon in action again, I'm absolutely convinced that the Rescue Course from one of the previous episodes saying that the cannon gets set on the sword is bogus. The sword is nowhere to be seen in there.
Aoiblue
Everything is drama!
Favorite series: Trick
Dreamy: Haga Yuria
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Gransazer

Post by Aoiblue »

Indeed another good episode.
Also good to see Tanaka Yoji(Jun's Dad). Kinda cool to see him in this kind of show.
Arigomi
Save the life
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

It was great to see a story about the difficulties of communication between parent and child. Both sides had good intentions but saying how they really felt is easier said than done.

Having Jun's father talk to Taiga was a nice way to bring back the episode about the Fire Suits. In some ways, Taiga is like a parent to the Rescue Fire members.
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

so erm what was this episode called?
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
zheyao
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Hibiki
My boom: One Piece

Post by zheyao »

^Amazing. I actually understood word-for-word your post this time, and yet, I'm still baffled by it. Did you even watch the episode?

Good episode. We get to learn more about Jun and his background, and like Arigomi said, it's nice to see the parallels between Jun and his father.

The giant battle with Hyper HaeSakaen was definitely entertaining and laugh-worthy.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Do you even watch our shows Aeon?
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

yeah it's just that i name all the episodes via there title and after the end of the opening theme it shows the title however it looked like something was wrong so it missed the title i just want to know the name of the episode so i can name it that's all. oh and the episode was alright jun's father looks kind of american.
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Yeah, why don't you just go back and replay the part when the title appears. It makes no sense for you to ask here unless you didn't have the file in the first place
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Or go to back to the end of episode 34 and watch the preview of episode 35.
zeta_gundam
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by zeta_gundam »

Wait, what was Rescue Diver doing in America?! That was random.

Is it just me? I'm pretty sure that this is the first time I think we heard "Fire-5! Take Off!"? Usually Tsubasa says "Fire-4! Take Off!" and then we see the chakusou sequence of both Fire-4 and 5.

And take Sakaen's raging fire iron ballz! XD
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Someone pointed out that the general consensus in Japan on that is Sky Up. It's to match the Fire Team's Fire Up sound I guess. Since they're the sky team, guess that makes sense

Return to “Tomica Hero Rescue Fire”