Rescue Fire 36 released (No HD version yet)

Fire!
Forum rules
Wiki Link
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Rescue Fire 36 released (No HD version yet)

Post by Phoenix512 »

Asuka and Tatsuya are on a quest to get the second blue orb. Go get that blue orb.

Spoiler
Bit surprised that Joukaen actually got the second blue orb and tainted it. Along with not needing a power up to defeat the Triple HyperGattaiKaen. It's nice to see the episode deviate from the norm. Captain Taiga is right. Asuka and the Professor are a troublesome pair. And way to go Tatsuya for finally using your head for once. You may be the hero that the main character should be.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Rescue Fire 36 released (No HD version yet)

Post by takenoko »

I thought the sexual charged moment was inappropriate. I mean, kids watch this show and I don't want them emulating behavior like that. They're just little kids. Adults should keep that stuff hidden away where no one can see it

I wonder what would have happened if Joukaen had used a triple Hyper GattaiEn from the beginning
Deka_Hero
Humongous
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Quote: I DEMAND THINGS TO BE AWESOME! - Michel Bay

Post by Deka_Hero »

takenoko wrote:I thought the sexual charged moment was inappropriate. I mean, kids watch this show and I don't want them emulating behavior like that. They're just little kids. Adults should keep that stuff hidden away where no one can see it.
I don't think Ritsuka making sure Tatsuya didn't die was really sexual, its basic first aid. The Rei-Juri war over
Spoiler
Ishiguro
was more sexual.

Though, her face is something i wouldn't mind waking up to...........
PHurricane
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: W/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Post by PHurricane »

Phoenix really hit the two points I picked up most from this episode. Good for Tatsuya for not succumbing to hot-headed leader mode when confronted with bad odds. There is nothing wrong with using patience and logic to fight, but sometimes I feel like tokusatsu writers are of the opinion that throwing enough force at an obstacle will let you overcome it.

I was pleasantly surprised that Joukaen got the orb. I thought the dragon was just going to flee, but a little more adversity in the path of the team should make the next few episodes interesting. This is, of course, assuming that Joukaen doesn't lose his brains in the next episode and do something stupid that lets Rescue Fire recover it right away.
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

I agree, opening my eyes and seeing Ritsuka's head on my chest would basically be the best thing ever.

So, Asuka decided to be tough and the swamp suffers for it. Though, to be fair, even if she had given up the blue orb immediately, Joukaen probably would have polluted the swamp anyway.

I liked the triple GattaiEn, but I can't help but feel it was a bit wasted in this episode. It's nice that it wasn't the standard "Oh we can't beat this thing, wait here comes a new vehicle/gattai/deus ex machina to save the day!" but I dunno, it seemed overshadowed by all the blue orb stuff.

And I don't care how pure the water in a swamp is, I'm not going to dip a glass in it and drink from it. In fact, the water can't have been pure, because pure water has no taste. The fact that they said it was delicious means that there were impurities in it (from minerals or whatever). Even so, bacteria can still live in pure water, as purity doesn't take living organisms into account. Plus you've got fish poop floating around in there, and who knows what else, even if the water is supposedly "pure."

And now I'm overthinking a children's show, so I'll make my exit.
zheyao
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Hibiki
My boom: One Piece

Post by zheyao »

Kind of cool that Jokaen can taint the blue orb and use it for himself.

Hopefully, we'll see him use the orb more than once in future episodes. It'd suck if it was a "use it once than have it stolen by *insert person* right afterwards" type of situation.

Not impressed by how Triple HyperGattaiKaen was easily beaten. I was looking forward to this combo, and I was impressed by its design and how brutal it was against Great Wyvern GX at first. But, having it being beaten by a Great Wyvern GX that was powered by Fire-1 X at half-energy and only one orb makes the triple-combo lose a lot of appeal in my eyes.
hisakuya
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by hisakuya »

I believe that the Ritsuka incident enabled Tatsuya near infinite Rescue soul this ep

Come on guys, it is obvious that he will get a massive energy boost after what happened
Deka_Hero
Humongous
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Quote: I DEMAND THINGS TO BE AWESOME! - Michel Bay

Post by Deka_Hero »

hisakuya wrote:I believe that the Ritsuka incident enabled Tatsuya near infinite Rescue soul this ep

Come on guys, it is obvious that he will get a massive energy boost after what happened
<_<
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

I can't tell if he's being facetious or not, but I'll bite.

No, the Ritsuka incident did not give him near infinite Rescue Soul. Remember the other episodes, how after Tatsuya loses his Fire-1X form, it says "TIME UP?" It didn't say that after he finished off the commanders with his RyouX-Giri in this episode, because he voluntarily powered down. That left him a few moments of power that he could use later.
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

now that was crying, sorry tama-chan your crying was beaten by an 8 year old. okay yeah so we now have faith and purity this is definatly an onimusha 2 rip off they should at least put capcom in the sponser list. the three jakaen commander gattai was pretty cool. and joukaen thinks he can rule the world with just one blue orb he's mad with power.
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Considering Onimusha 2 "rips off" a ton of Japanese tropes already, what you say makes no sense
Zazelle
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Shiraishi Mako
Favorite Actor?: Shirota Yu
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Zazelle »

takenoko wrote:Considering Onimusha 2 "rips off" a ton of Japanese tropes already, what you say makes no sense
Hahahahha, I love how you own people with their own posts lol!

As for the episode: For a skinny guy, Tatsuya is buff :O Did you see those abs he has? (and no, I'm not gay)

Ritsuka on his chest was hot!!!!!

episode was good, but they underpowered the Triple HyperGattaiEn in my opnion.
hisakuya
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by hisakuya »

I was joking about near infinite Rescue Soul part but it is still undeniable that Tatsuya has greater energy

reserves this ep. Absorbing a lot of punishment, performing a RyouX-Giri that defeated all 3 Commanders at once and using the Great Hurricane.
Silentwolfdog
Save the life
Favorite series: Garo (and many more)
My boom: Iljimae 枝梅
Quote: I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

Post by Silentwolfdog »

Heh at this thread...fits to the theme of the ep, from purity to impurity! (Kinda wonder what actor have to go through because he was in tight boxer swimsuit and body touch of opposite genders isn't normal thing to do in Japan.)

Anyhow, the idea of something being tainted reminds me a bit of video game Okami. (That reminds me to finish the game.)

This made me curious how many orbs will there be (they probably already said it in the show but I don't remember) and what type of virtues they will be. I think courage will be one since it's most common used. Maybe friendship or loyalty as well? Yeah, liked the scene where dragon tried to flee only to fail, made me feel sorry for it.
Showa wa yume ga atta jidai dakedo, ima wa yume ga nai

Return to “Tomica Hero Rescue Fire”