Fire!
Forum rules
Wiki Link
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Rescue Fire 38 released (NO HD)

Post by Phoenix512 »

After staging multiple attacks around the world, Joukaen use it to steal a shuttle and plans to bring a SOHO comet to Earth. What a nice Christmas present. Thanks Joukaen.

Spoiler
I like how they had guest characters in the past episodes to show up before Rescue Fire's attempt to stop the comet. I didn't expect that Yuuma would propose to Tama-chan on the spot. The guy had a hard time to confess to her and somehow managed to propose to her. Man Yuuma, way to man up but don't use end of the world situations in the future. I don't recall if Ritsuka's parents died or not. Tsubasa seeing the kids shows he isn't an ass.

Hikaru and the Captain show up at the right time to kick some ass which was nice to see the individual finishing moves again. Fire-1X and Joukaen battle on the comet was neat. And Joukaen can do a HyperGattaiEn on himself and reveal that he really does have two faces. I was kinda expecting FirePhoenix to help out Great Wyvern GX but I guess Taiga decided to let the team to be badasses.
Deka_Hero
Humongous
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Quote: I DEMAND THINGS TO BE AWESOME! - Michel Bay

Re: Rescue Fire 38 released (NO HD)

Post by Deka_Hero »

Wait, so Yuuma and Tama are engaged now?
Though we never see her answer, based on her reaction, i'd guess she accepted.

And i still think Mie might have a thing for Tatsuya.

Epic Final rescue!
Last edited by Deka_Hero on Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

Talking and fire in space. *shakes head* Still a great episode. Wonder if Joukaen is really gone for good now and Don Kaen will show back up.

Also props to Yuuma for finally growing a pair and proposing to Tama. Well sorta. Really he's only proposed to propose to her. But she'll have to say yes now, I mean...I can't imagine her saying "Come back and propose to me properly...so that I can say no, I only like you as a friend."
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Oh, I didn't respond to this thread yet? Great epic space battle. I particularly love the crazy action with RescueKing pouncing on the shuttle and just wailing at it. Also, if Tatsuya had stayed in Dash-1 as RescueKing's cockpit, maybe he wouldn't have gone flying through the window during the crash landing. Seriously, where did he come out of?
zeta_gundam
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by zeta_gundam »

Great timing Rescue Force! Gotta love the way they brought back the individual finishers. It would have been greater to see the entire Chakusou sequence and all, but let's not ask for too much :P (Now where's my Rescue Fire and Force crossover movie? XD)

Wait, fire in space? Okay but let's put logic aside in a kid's show. Joukaen was smart to combine with the comet.

So is Joukaen gone for good? I bet not. I mean if Sakaen, Chuukaen and Ukaen got beaten so many times by Final Rescues while they were in Majin form, surely the one who grants them the power wouldn't be beaten would he?
takenoko wrote:Also, if Tatsuya had stayed in Dash-1 as RescueKing's cockpit, maybe he wouldn't have gone flying through the window during the crash landing. Seriously, where did he come out of?
But if that happened we wouldn't have the cool CGI dragons battle scene, and he wouldn't obtain the second orb. But seriously though, the way he re-obtained the second orb of Purity was lame.
Zazelle
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Shiraishi Mako
Favorite Actor?: Shirota Yu
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Zazelle »

Wait, fire in space? Okay but let's put logic aside in a kid's show. Joukaen was smart to combine with the comet.
Euhm, it's possible, the biggest proof is the sun, which is one giant fireball.

Anyways, EPIC EPISODE, Hikaru seems to have grown a lot since last time we saw him, he looks more like an adult lol.

Nice to see the Rescue Force finsihers again, and yay for the instrumental Rescue Force opening!!!!

Also yaay for the first opening theme song of Rescue Fire during Great Wyvern GX action scene :)
zheyao
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Hibiki
My boom: One Piece

Post by zheyao »

I said this in the episode 36 thread:
zheyao wrote:Hopefully, we'll see Joukaen use the orb more than once in future episodes. It'd suck if it was a "use it once than have it stolen by *insert person* right afterwards" type of situation.
Guess I was right to worry about that. Joukaen simply using the orb allowed Tatsuya to get it back.

Still, nice episode. As for my next prediction/worry: I wonder if Rescue Force is going to get a proper send-off. It'd suck if they show a brief "good-bye" scene at the beginning of the next episode, or absolutely nothing at all.
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

it's doomsday for the world and our only hope is, a fire department? guess nasa's sitting this disaster movie out. actually this episode was pretty damn good but a single error to point out: there's no bloody wind in space so how can dust fly on that comet. yumma exposis his true feelings to tama chan get ready for a wedding episode so where is rescue force situated now then?
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Dust can't move without wind? Wouldn't something crashing into the comet or fighting on top of it stir up a lot of dust?

Hey look, I know about comets:
exhibits a visible coma (fuzzy "atmosphere"), and sometimes a tail, both because of the effects of solar radiation upon the comet's nucleus. Comet nuclei are themselves loose collections of ice, dust and small rocky particles, ranging from a few hundred metres to tens of kilometres across.
Zazelle
Sentai Senshi

Post by Zazelle »

Seriously, guys, you need to check your Geography books again, everything you say about no fire and no wind in space is contradicted in there.
zeta_gundam
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by zeta_gundam »

Zazelle wrote:Seriously, guys, you need to check your Geography books again, everything you say about no fire and no wind in space is contradicted in there.
Not geography, science books. You're trying to base 'fact' off a kid's show, not very smart there.
Zazelle wrote:Euhm, it's possible, the biggest proof is the sun, which is one giant fireball.
The thing is that the sun's mass contains the element called... *wait for it, it's coming!* OXYGEN, and hence it burns. Since there's no oxygen in outer space, stuff can't burn up. Unless you're telling me that the comet has oxygen on it or is made up of solidified oxygen, which from my knowledge isn't, stuff can't burn up.

As for wind in space, the only form of wind I can think of is solar wind, which you can wiki it or something. Wind as we know it on earth, isn't possible since there's no air up in space.
Zazelle
Sentai Senshi

Post by Zazelle »

Don't quote all that crap if you're not going to respond to it -take

Oh well, just trying to make a point, but we're going off-topic, so never mind. I might read my books again (and I learned everything in Geography, because we learned different things in Sciencein Belgium, Geography had everything about space and stuff, Science was more Physics and Chemistry.)
PHurricane
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: W/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Post by PHurricane »

The most negative thing I have to say about this episode was how annoying those weather alerts were at the beginning of the episode.

Hooray for "Story" instrumental! Rescue Force had some great music, although I think Rescue Fire's is even better.

I liked that they had to modify the suits rather than have them automatically be space-capable. Added a smidge of realism, and set up some nice down-time scenes. Yuuma's proposal did come up much faster than I expected, but it was still cute. Looks like we might get a wedding before the season is over. I just about melted when I saw Tsubasa spend his time with the siblings he helped protect back in episode 29. (Wow, that's a lot longer ago than I realized.) Plus, at the end, they did the same hand movements as him! So cute!

RescueKing punching into the shuttle was painful to watch...the poor shuttle.

So, Joukaen finally does a Gattai and gets blown to bits. I wonder if he'll be back. The weaker generals don't seem to have trouble surviving Final Rescues.

Why are the captains practically hiding in the back for the "Watch Again" segment? Go up in the front with your teams!
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

I don't see the problem with the captains being in the back as they aren't supposed to be in the spotlight. It's all about the active teams not about them.

Return to “Tomica Hero Rescue Fire”