Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Rescue Fire 40 released

Post by takenoko »

Wait what, that staff can talk?

Is it just me, or does the Hyper Rescue guy sound like Jackmoon?
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Rescue Fire 40 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

Rescue Fire's rest from battling with the Jakaen is over as Ukaen is looking for love and wants to start a family.

Spoiler
I have to say for once that Rescue Fire overreacted to Ukaen as he wasn't really doing anything wrong for the most part. Maybe his approach wasn't the best but he did have love in his heart. When you start listening to your staff that tells you that killing Fire-4 will win the girl over, you might be crazy.

Also best part of the episode: Heartbreak Hyper Revenge Kaen!
zheyao
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Hibiki
My boom: One Piece

Re: Rescue Fire 40 released

Post by zheyao »

Heart-eyed Ukaen is hilarious and somewhat adorable.

Just realized that the Sky Team use their Jet Calibers as communicators. The way Tsubasa held it while talking was awkward.

I wonder where the Commanders got the Hyper Kaen feathers. It'd be funny if they plucked them from Jokaen's cold dead body/head.

Anyone else thought that Azusa-san was going to end up with the firefighter who rescued her at the end?
PHurricane
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: W/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Post by PHurricane »

The talking staff was creepy.

Hyper Rescue...sounds familiar. Is that the other Tomica Tomy toy line that's featured in the commercial batches?

I have to confess, I was majorly distracted during the scenes at the emergency headquarters. One of their logos was identical to my alma mater's and I kept wondering why it was there.

I'm still suspicious whether Joukaen is really dead. The Three Commanders said he was, but they could be wrong. I find it awfully strange that they can get tossed around by Rescue Fire week after week, but someone more powerful than them can't handle one loss.

That aside, the Three Commanders were cute this week. I love that even though Sakaen and Chuukaen were befuddled with Ukaen for most of the episode, they ended up helping him anyway. Honestly, I would have expected this type of plot to feature Sakaen. He's been pretty smitten with Tama-chan since the food competition episode.

And what is with Rescue Force/Fire and weather girls? They're always the target of the team's and/or villain's crush.
Kamen Rider Ookalf
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Kamen Rider Ookalf »

PHurricane wrote:Hyper Rescue...sounds familiar. Is that the other Tomica Tomy toy line that's featured in the commercial batches?
Actually, I'm pretty sure Hyper Rescue is a real rescue organization. There was an episode about them in Rescue Force, too.
Zazelle
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Shiraishi Mako
Favorite Actor?: Shirota Yu
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Zazelle »

^ True, they explained back in Rescue Force that the medium vehicles they use where based on Hyper Rescue's Vehicles, same goes for Rescue Fire, except GaiaLeon off course.

Good episode, Sakaen was so funny and Tsubasa was blushing when that kid said become my Papa lol, but he really knows how to speak to kids.
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

It's a tragic tale of love between a fiery demon and a weather lady. Are the hyper rescue team a real team? because they were mentioned in rescue force as well. The title of this episode sounded like it should've been the title of the first episode.
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
PHurricane
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: W/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Post by PHurricane »

D'oh. No wonder Hyper Rescue sounded familiar. I must have had product placement on the brain to overlook that it was a real organization.

Return to “Tomica Hero Rescue Fire”