Fire!
Forum rules
Wiki Link
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Rescue Fire 42 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

Rescue Fire finds out the true cause of the Nagoya heatwave and it's not good at all.

Spoiler
Joukaen is back and nets himself a blue orb in the process. At least he didn't lose it in his loss to Fire-1X unlike last time. He loves to make things ironic with the latest Flame Demon that normally wards off fire. I didn't much care about the kid subplot and prefer the whole episode was focused on the teamwork between Rescue Fire and the Nagoya firefighters. Too bad that the Three Commanders didn't get more screen time with some subtle torture from Joukaen.
Alkaid
Boyz boyz boyz
Favorite series: Rescue Fire/Double
2nd Favorite Series: Den-o/Magi/Deka
Dreamy: Philip/Shoutarou
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Qsuke!

Re: Rescue Fire 42 released

Post by Alkaid »

Considering that they've been in Nagoya for the past 2-3 episodes, it was a nice little sendoff at the end when they showed off some pretty aerial views of the castle and surroundings.

As for Joukaen, besides the fact that I wonder how the heck he got back without being in itty bitty pieces, it did explain the heat wave quite nicely and seeing that X-Basher had another "non-henshin/attack" function at least makes it more than a 5-minute plot device.

It was also nice to see a bit more 'non-5 or 7 part' gattais for a bit, even if it was only Super JetFalcon.
Yuusuke: BLACK RX?
Decade. No... This is... Saban's Masked Rider no Sekai. Alright, let's go.
Natsumi: WHAT? You're not going to help this world's Rider?
Decade: BELIEVE ME, it's better if they all die.

zheyao
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Hibiki
My boom: One Piece

Post by zheyao »

Definitely like the design of SachihokoEn. Very ironic, as Phoenix512 already mentioned.

I thought that the Roof-top battle was the most impressive part of the episode. The duel was done very well. Goes to show that when it comes to graphics, Tomica Hero continues to excel at this.

Wonder if that's the actual mayor of Nagoya?

Edit: Yeah, it's definitely him.. Almost didn't notice that you guys already provided his name (Takashi_Kawamura), making it more obvious. Kinda cool that the show goes this far to be realistic.
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

he's back he's back run away RLC. okay enoughs enough with the onimusha references now we've got nobunaga and that castle in it. how does fortune change into sadness wouldn't it be unfourtune?
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

Post by XIII »

fortune brings happiness, therefore the reverse of that is sadness, make sense now
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Man, I loved the duel on the castle. All the different platforms and the dynamic changing of the battleground was pretty cool
Zazelle
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Shiraishi Mako
Favorite Actor?: Shirota Yu
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Zazelle »

It was a nice surprise that Joukaen showed up again. I wonder how long he will keep the Blue Orb this time.

Roof Duel was definitely the best part of the whole episode.

It's funny, as Shinkenger is almost finished, so does Rescue Fire, 7/8 episodes left.

Spoiler
I heard/read something about the third season's name, but I won't believe it untill there is official proof.
PHurricane
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: W/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Post by PHurricane »

The montage at the end was really nice. I didn't know a thing about Nagoya before this arc, but I feel like I've learned a little bit about that area now.

I give Tatsuya credit. I've worked with children a lot, and enjoyed doing it, but I would be annoyed if the response I got from a kid that I offered to help was that he screamed how much he hated me. Tatsuya didn't even blink twice.

I was a little leery about the team sharing so much screen time with Hyper Rescue, but the cooperation between the two ended up really heartwarming. It's always nice when two organizations with the same goals successfully work together.

Return to “Tomica Hero Rescue Fire”