Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Rescue Fire 45 released

Post by takenoko »

Will our heroes of unrequited love find any joy on Valentine's Day?!
Deka_Hero
Humongous
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Quote: I DEMAND THINGS TO BE AWESOME! - Michel Bay

Re: Rescue Fire 45 released

Post by Deka_Hero »

I can now say that Yuuma has more ball's than Tsubasa does.
At least he told Tama to her face that he wanted to marry her, where as Tsubasa can't seem to be able to tell Ritsuka how he feel's about her.

And boy oh! TatsuyaXRitsuka shippers must be going wild with these last few episodes. They did seem like a unlikely pair at the start of the series, but damn, Tatsuya's a lucky guy!
zheyao
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Hibiki
My boom: One Piece

Post by zheyao »

Did Tatsuya and Tsubasa even resolve their "fight" at the end? It didn't seem like Tatsuya really questioned why Tsubasa pushed him in the first place. At the end it was like "You give good orders, I carry them out fast, let's work together now".

CHOCO BANANA!
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

Yeah. The episode felt like they cut out 5 minutes of Tat and Tsuba in between. Ritsuka's fight was kind of lame. She gives the overused "unforgivable" line, then it's over, with a simple attack reflect.
Zazelle
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Shiraishi Mako
Favorite Actor?: Shirota Yu
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Zazelle »

Hahaha, I loved Tsubasa's reactions at the end. Too bad he didn't get a chance to eat his choco with Ritsuka alone. And WTF? Chocolate flavored oil?

Taiga's reaction was very funny and so totally random.
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

ah valantines day the worst day of the year in my book. love hormones are everwhere in the rescue team. will tubasa ever get with ristuka and will yuuma ever propose to tama-chan. no matter who the episode focuses on Fire 1 always seems to manage to steal the spotlight. i wonder when their gonna carry on with the blue orbs?
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
Arigomi
Save the life
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

zheyao wrote:Did Tatsuya and Tsubasa even resolve their "fight" at the end? It didn't seem like Tatsuya really questioned why Tsubasa pushed him in the first place. At the end it was like "You give good orders, I carry them out fast, let's work together now".
I think it's a good representation of how some guys act in real life. There are just a lot of instances where some guys never explicitly say what's bothering them and later on realize how silly and childish they were acting. He's too embarassed to tell Tatsuya what was really going on with him. Tsubasa implies that he is sorry by recognizing Tatsuya deserves to be Fire-1. Tatsuya understands this because Tsubasa has always questioned Tatsuya's competency despite becoming friends. You might think Tatsuya is too oblivious to notice Tsubasa's indirect apology but this is Japanese society we are talking about. From birth, the Japanese are raised to read between the lines.

This type of situation is also not uncommon among brothers. Brothers rarely resolve fights by having apologies/explanations with lots of crying and hugging.

I actually think this episode lends more credence to TsubasaXRitsuka. Having Tsubasa slip on the banana peel just like Ritsuka did with the original BananaEn shows how much they have in common. Relationships built upon similarities are more viable than those built on differences because differences have a tendency to force couples apart rather than bring them together.

Return to “Tomica Hero Rescue Fire”