Fire!
Forum rules
Wiki Link
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Rescue Fire 47 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

After defeat and defeat, Joukaen tries to gain victory over Rescue Fire with an surprise attack on FirePhoenix.

Spoiler
It seems like that Joukaen's body can't hold up any longer and with the revelation that he tried to make peace with the humans long ago, he wants to go out in a blaze of glory. It look like that for a moment that Joukaen was going to soften up when Tatsuya and the rest of the powerless Rescue Fire managed to save people without their vehicles or suits and even getting other people to help with the effect. But it was useless as his hatred seems to be too deep.
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Re: Rescue Fire 47 released

Post by archer9234 »

I was really surprised that they didn't get the vehicles out of the base. It was a great episode having them be epic suit less, for a change. A few minor complaints to an over all great episode. Why didn't Lion just blast the shield? "Cancel your chakusou!" How about destroy their megaphones and swords... At least we got to see them power down. The episode screamed Dekaranger.
Arigomi
Save the life
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

^We aren't really sure what will happen with GaiaLeon since the episode ended on a cliffhanger. The hostage situation also poses a problem.

Rescue Fire always seems to have great unexpected surprises. I'm excited to learn more about Joukaen's past and the reason behind why the Flame Demons were imprisioned.
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

basic evil plot can't believe they didn't see this coming, have all three commanders lure team away and then take over firephoenix. so joukaen has a past does he also never saw that one coming. this episode truly did show the spirit of the rescue soul.
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

If I where the writer, I would of gotten Gaileon to breakout before they reached the command room, and take the 3 commanders hostage. While they where driving back. It just bugged me the rescue eye doesn't relay the phoenix is going under attack to the team. Or no one radioed for help.
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

Well THAT was one hell of an episode. Exposition ahoy. Wait, don't they still have to get the third orb back from Joukaen and then find two more after that? That's a tall order to fill in a couple of episodes. Or will the last two orbs conveniently be placed with each other near the base or something?
archer9234 wrote: I would of gotten Gaileon to breakout before they reached the command room, and take the 3 commanders hostage.
The problem with that is by the time anyone knew that the Jakkaen were even inside FirePhoenix, they already had the kids and the teacher, and it would've been easy for Joukaen to say "If GaiaLeon scrambles, they all die." In fact, I'm sure that's what happened. Chuukaen even said as she took the Rescue Megaphone "If you try anything who knows what will happen to the hostages."

And taking the three commanders hostage wouldn't have done anything because what does Joukaen care about them? He was threatening to kill them at the beginning of the episode himself. If Rescue Fire HAD somehow taken them hostage Joukaen would've just said, "Go ahead, kill them, I don't care, I still have your base and your vehicles and that's all I wanted."

Return to “Tomica Hero Rescue Fire”