Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Rescue Fire 49 released

Post by takenoko »

Getting near the end!

The see-through helmets were pretty cool. Too bad they didn't use those earlier

Nothing like wasting Jakkast out of suit, man Kamen Rider is cool

Spoiler
I have mixed feelings about the other four. The show is already too Tatsuya focused as is
Alkaid
Boyz boyz boyz
Favorite series: Rescue Fire/Double
2nd Favorite Series: Den-o/Magi/Deka
Dreamy: Philip/Shoutarou
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Qsuke!

Re: Rescue Fire 49 released

Post by Alkaid »

And the epic keeps on coming!

Man, I want to learn Rescue skills from the Director because killing fire with fire is very cool indeed.

Spoiler
It's bad that I probably should have seen the ending coming and yet it still was one of those "OMG, they did what!" moments for me. Same with the orb pendant being a dragon but with more effect.

Also, someone explain to me how Asuka and Tatsuya didn't get fried to death but everyone else is on death's door (or close to it)? All it does is open up for yet another Rescue Force cameo appearance... .-.
Yuusuke: BLACK RX?
Decade. No... This is... Saban's Masked Rider no Sekai. Alright, let's go.
Natsumi: WHAT? You're not going to help this world's Rider?
Decade: BELIEVE ME, it's better if they all die.

Squizz
Infinity
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey the Live

Post by Squizz »

I'd fell desperately behind with Rescue Fire for some reason, stopped just before X-basher and this has to be only the second episode I've seen since, holy moly What is there to say? I will have to watch my missing 20 something episodes in the summer.
Strange for me to tune back in just as my favourite characters about to get his girl and ends up barbequed :cry: thats the first time in a while an injury in toku has made me think oh god! and not just bah they'll be fine.

Feels slightly guilty that I tuned in for see-through helmets, I love those, I remember the episode of Rescue Force that also used them, they should have made more use of them in both seasons.

I love the Director, though I still have the abiding urge for him to call out 'henshin'!
Deka_Hero
Humongous
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Quote: I DEMAND THINGS TO BE AWESOME! - Michel Bay

Post by Deka_Hero »

Well, as soon as Tama told Yuuma she had something to say, i knew he was gonna die (or at very least get REALLY badly injured).
Thats what we call a "Last Breath Bullet" twist kids!

As for the others, they seem to be messed up, but not to the extent Yuuma is.

And Director kicking ass was great as usual.
What with him being the man that Saved the SEGA Dreamcast by kicking a rocket into space.
Silentwolfdog
Save the life
Favorite series: Garo (and many more)
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Iljimae 枝梅
Quote: I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

Post by Silentwolfdog »

Wow...just wow.

Kinda make me go "Huh?!" at end of scene. For a moment there I thought he was going to break the flame arrows with his ax and save the day, but nope, he pulled it seconds too late.

I am somewhere surprised to see two dragons fighting back.

Is this first time where we get to see grunts burst into flame instead of being shattered by ice? (one where Director was fighting em)
Showa wa yume ga atta jidai dakedo, ima wa yume ga nai
Nexus_Schwarz
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Nexus_Schwarz »

Man, dramatic episode overall, but way to kill the mood with that stupid ED. >/

And yes, that rule comes into play: Every time someone says something like, "I'll be back" they'll either die or get horribly injured.

What a climax, though.
Nexus_Schwarz... Is taking a nap, do not disturb.

^Sig by Yahiko~
Arigomi
Save the life
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

Alkaid wrote:Also, someone explain to me how Asuka and Tatsuya didn't get fried to death but everyone else is on death's door (or close to it)?
I was under the impression that Yuuma took a direct hit from one of the flame arrows. Ritsuka, Jun, and Tsubasa weren't at the center of the explosion so they took less damage than Yuuma but they probably were hurt by the other two flame arrows in the attack. Tatsuya still had the Fire-1X armor so he was probably able to protect Asuka without getting hurt himself from whatever the others were unable to block.

The secret origin of the Jakaen is finally revealed!

I was impressed by the level of detail that went into creating the scene in Mongolia.
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

Epic... We really needed more moments like this. But again, the damn stupid happy song. They should had the credits have no song and be only a black background.
Shado Kabuto
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Faiz Kabuto Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O Deka Magi Bou

Post by Shado Kabuto »

same here epic episode man poor yuuma i hope he makes it through and the team as well
I walk the path of HEAVENS
Thanks Guile for the Kabuto Avy's and Signatures
thanks bauffie for the sig.
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

Oh of course they'll make it through, but it's still a good dramatic effect.

Tatsuya's actor did well for the scene of everyone falling over injured, but the way he screamed at that second sun was kind of off. Ah well. Also nice to see Hongo Takeshi...er, I mean Director kicking ass. I was kind of hoping he'd turn into R0 but I'm going to assume that after the two 1's episode that they're done with the Rescue Force references. Or maybe it'll be in the next episode. Just have to wait and see I guess.
zheyao
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Hibiki
My boom: One Piece

Post by zheyao »

Lol, Taiga must still be sore about his sister stealing his catchphrase earlier, so he made sure his brother didn’t steal it this time.

Like everyone else said, being able to see the team’s faces through their visors was a nice touch.

Man, that was brutal at the end. Yuuma got the worst of it, being skewered like that.
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

can't believe it's nearly finished quite a year it's been we've even had a rescue force comeback, two of them anyway. onto the episode; bit of a mega finale huh wasn't expecting that it just came like right out of the blue. i thought the three commanders would've been like the three commanders from rescue force at the end guess not now.
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
PHurricane
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: W/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Post by PHurricane »

It's interesting that we're almost at the end of the series and we're still getting new special effects. The see-through helmets effect was pretty neat.

Tama-chan really gave Yuuma the proverbial kiss-of-death by finally attempting to answer his proposal. Even if last episode's preview hadn't shown the team gravely injured, that would have been a giveaway that something was going to happen to prevent him from hearing her answer.

Between Joukaen in the last episode and the Three Commanders in this episode, I actually began to feel bad for the Jakaen. Sure, trying to wipe out all of humanity isn't the solution, but I did understand why they'd be upset to have "their" flames/fires used recklessly by humans. They've actually got a purpose for their actions, rather than just destroying for the sake of destruction.

I've never watched the original Kamen Rider, but it was still neat to see him jump into the action. Was the wound on his hand ever explained before? I feel like I should know how he got it, but the answer just isn't popping into my head.
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

I don't think they've explained the wound on his hand. I guess we're supposed to assume he got it from a previous rescue or something. I know it was mentioned in the Rescue Force movie, but I don't think they explained it then either.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Yeah, they show it in the Rescue Force movie, but it's never mentioned as far as I know. It's just something that we know about the otherwise mysterious Director

Return to “Tomica Hero Rescue Fire”