Fire!
Forum rules
Wiki Link
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Rescue Fire 50 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

With only Tatsuya left, he will have to deal with the effects of the second sun alone. Also will Yuuma die from taking the blunt of the Three Commanders' final attack? Find out.

Spoiler
So pouring ordinary bottled water reveals ancient text. Good to know. This episode really shows how Tatsuya has grown as Fire-1 as he was able to deal with them until the point where the others managed to recover and return to battle. Good thing Tama managed to find the orb in time or Yuuma would be dead right now but that can't happen.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Rescue Fire 50 released

Post by takenoko »

I thought the English translation for the glyphs were funny. Typical Engrish

I liked the choices Tatsuya made for which orb he gave to which person. Tsubasa gets love because he loves children? Okay...

Ritsuka being the first one up and then appearing later with her fan thing was cool

I also liked that they didn't show whether Yuuma revived through mystical methods or technology. It lets the viewer make that assumption
Deka_Hero
Humongous
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Quote: I DEMAND THINGS TO BE AWESOME! - Michel Bay

Post by Deka_Hero »

Yuuma Revival seems suspect.

The others where not that injured so it's not surprising that they could go right into battle.
But Yuuma pretty much had a hole blow through his chest, he should not be able to move for like 4 months...
Last edited by Deka_Hero on Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
zeta_gundam
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by zeta_gundam »

Pouring mineral water makes text on ancient slabs shiny! Remember kids, try it next time on your next museum visit~!

Also, they need to stop using Babelfish... XD
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

The episode was perfect. I was really glad Tatsu gave good speeches to everyone, and not just say it to Yuma and just hand the balls to the rest. Except for the last episodes preview. Why show scenes of Yuma in his suit. That spoiled it. I had no thought of him being absent from this whole episode, cause of it.
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

wow this episode was seriously powerful in emotion i really felt connected to the characters in this episode. i wonder if were ever gonna find out who the ancient hero's four comrads were. rescue fire has been a seriously good damn series i'll be sad to see it go
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
PHurricane
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: W/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Post by PHurricane »

The Engrish wasn't too bad, surprisingly. Still chuckle-worthy, but not as off as some other recent examples. (I"m looking at you, IXA visor.) Nancy would have been disappointed, though. Good thing she's probably somewhere in Europe.

I thought they could have capitalized on Tama-chan returning the orb to Yuuma a little bit more if Tatsuya had given him "Love". That might have explained why it wasn't enough to fully activate when he was by himself, but something happened once Tama-chan held it with him.

And Yuuma going from flat-lining in a hospital to operating his mecha was pretty unrealistic unless magic is somehow involved. Then again, manufacturing vaccines to never-seen-before diseases isn't very realistic either, but it happens on these shows because of the time constraints of wrapping everything up in under half an hour. It was still a good episode, and a good lead-in to the finale.
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

Yeah I can accept Yuuma's revival but to have him suddenly driving his vehicle right away? That's a bit suspect I think. Also that rubble would have broken on the shovel and still fallen instead of being caught like that. But I will say it is the power of the orbs. That seems plausible.

My only real complaint is this episode's tendency to be inconsistent and weird in its out-of-suit scenes. The scene with Ritsuka and Tatsuya looking at each other had their mouths not moving with voiceovers. A couple of other out-of-suit scenes had that too. But then Yuuma had an out-of-suit scene and his mouth WAS moving. Why was he the only one? And if you're using the actual actors instead of the suits, why not just have them speak the lines instead of voiceovers? I dunno. Just kinda bothered me.
zrike
Why are we all 15?
Why are we all 15?
Favorite series: Most of them
Dreamy: The women
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by zrike »

I was really into this episode until the others were revived at the drop of a hat. It was incredibly emotional up until that point (WAY more then i would have expected from a show such as this), but then they show up and utterly break my suspension of disbelief(which is hard to do, considering i know this is a shounen sentai story).

I hope its that they're really only there in spirit using the orbs powers or something, because while I'm all for that iron will stuff, i just don't buy it when your in the hospital in critical condition from wounds you received less then a day ago.

sorry for rambling, its just that, ignoring everything after the team showed up, this is easily my favorite episode of this series.

Return to “Tomica Hero Rescue Fire”