Yes! PreCure 5 - Episode 01 Released

Cancelled
Rook
Boyz boyz boyz

Re: Yes! PreCure 5 - Episode 01 Released

Post by Rook »

Magenta wrote:6th Encode: THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT. "But Magenta, there's a comma that shouldn't be there on line numb-" THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT.
Actually....*starts up another list*

Also, I'm an editor now? Wow.
SolarGomz
Go Go!
Favorite series: KR Faiz, Abaranger
2nd Favorite Series: KR Agito, Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hirata Yuka
Favorite Actor?: Handa Kento
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Animation!

Post by SolarGomz »

Well, got done watching the episode. And...not bad! i have to say, growing up as a kid and being a boy of course, I had no interest with anything that was Sailor Moon/Magical Girl related. It was all DBZ or other action cartoons like Samurai Jack and the like. But recently I have been looking around at other genre's that don't fall under just "action", or "adventure". This includes the Magical Girl or Drama type of thing. My friend keeps trying to get me to read Fruits Basket, which I will probably check out soon.

Anyway, I actually did find that first episode of Precure rather entertaining! There were a few parts I had to stomach but all-in-all it was not bad. So i think I will keep watching this series as it comes out. And I look forward to the next episode and thanks again TV-Nihon! Great job as always!
With Great Power Comes the Ability To Kick Butt!
Sho-saka
NagoSan
Favorite series: Zero Punctuation
Dreamy: You tell me...
Favorite Actor?: Sato Takeru-san
Favorite Band: Erm...any?
My boom: Away with the faerys

Post by Sho-saka »

jonty wrote:Everyone count the butterflies added by the typesetters. Report back with your findings.
Okay, I might be half-drunk (damn beer mixed with fizzy lemonade) when I'm writing this post, but I think it's around 15-20 butterflies, which includes the OP's Karaoke thingie or something, those cool henshin subtitles and the power attack names that TV-N likes to add those in a pretty spectacular effect, like the Kamen Rider and Super Sentai shows.

And also...is it just me or is that weird, bug-eyed bad guy's been voiced by none other than the guy who did Link (as well as a certain monster that I like to call him Link the Wolf Imagin) from the Legend of Zelda games?

And this is pretty stupid of me to ask a question to you guys, but is this TV-N's first collab with another fansub group?

Anyway, keep up the good job you're doing and I wish you the best of luck on fansubbing the whold series. ^_^
Charmy
Number 6
Number 6

Post by Charmy »

Thank you guys so much for this! I had watched the other episodes I could find but sadly they stopped halfway through like was mentioned before, but now that I now you all are doing it, I don't have to worry of incompleteness. :D
Aeikozz
Faiz
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Smart Brain Lady
Favorite Band: Bennie K

Post by Aeikozz »

this explains why my request threads for fresh pretty cure kept disappearing.
looking forward to this guys. it's a real dream come true as tv nihon's sub are pretty much the best in the business
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Aeikozz wrote:this explains why my request threads for fresh pretty cure kept disappearing.
Are you sure it was disappeared and not just combined with this thread? Might want to check your post history just in case mods merge/move threads. It's very rare that posts are just outright deleted
http://tvnihon.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... 165#p70165
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

I enjoyed it, i'm glad to see another new anime project on the site I was afraid with that with all the trouble that's been going on recently with subbers and the anime industry that you guys just decided to stay away from it. Anyway as I said before I enjoyed it, looks like it's going to be a good series.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
ryuzakiumi
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by ryuzakiumi »

Ahh I can tell Rin is gonna be my favorite character. Love me some tomboys.
takeru81
I am not a number. I am an individual!
I am not a number. I am an individual!
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Mizuki Nana

Post by takeru81 »

Oh well, that's a pleasant surprise! I used to watch this show some 2 years ago, it was kinda good for a mahou shoujo type. I had about 25 episodes of this subbed, but then the releases stopped for some reason. I hope TN subs won't suffer from same fate. Looking forward to the next episode.
And btw will there be a HD release?
fatefullykinetic
Gao
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger
Dreamy: Fujita Rei/Zero/Mibu
Favorite Actor?: Itoh Yuki
Favorite Band: Aerosmith
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Gackt-sama

Post by fatefullykinetic »

OMG I have been wanting to see this series since I heard about it. So glad you guys worked on it. I was scared of looking for it on another group. Maybe if enough people like it someone may get the idea to do the other series, too. =3
Magenta
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Fourze
2nd Favorite Series: Boukenger
Dreamy: Nozama
Favorite Actor?: Takehito Koyasu
Favorite Band: 765 Productions
My boom: Robots. Always.

Post by Magenta »

Sho-saka wrote:Okay, I might be half-drunk (damn beer mixed with fizzy lemonade) when I'm writing this post, but I think it's around 15-20 butterflies, which includes the OP's Karaoke thingie or something, those cool henshin subtitles and the power attack names that TV-N likes to add those in a pretty spectacular effect, like the Kamen Rider and Super Sentai shows.

And also...is it just me or is that weird, bug-eyed bad guy's been voiced by none other than the guy who did Link (as well as a certain monster that I like to call him Link the Wolf Imagin) from the Legend of Zelda games?

And this is pretty stupid of me to ask a question to you guys, but is this TV-N's first collab with another fansub group?

Anyway, keep up the good job you're doing and I wish you the best of luck on fansubbing the whold series. ^_^
Oooh, some good questions.

First, I'm not actually sure how many visible 'butterflies' there are, cause in a lot of points we have multiple lines of code to cover the same actual butterfly in any given effect, so it's easier to retime them in later episodes etc etc

As for the villain, yup! That's him alright. He also voices Shishiou Guy in GaoGaiGar, so our pet name for him on the team is 'Insect Shishiou Guy'. It's not catchy, but it works. "Miiiiiiiiiitsuketa~"

As for first collab... damn, it's definitely been a WHILE since our last, but no. We worked with WolfPackProductions on our Transformers stuff back in the day, and I believe (though I didn't watch it myself) we did a THREE-WAY collab on the Mazinkaiser OVA. Someone with more of a history around these parts might have to elaborate on that one. XD

And thanks for the good luck wishes. We shall persevere!

As a side note, I checked the PreCure livejournal community earlier today just to see if it'd been mentioned there. Turns out someone posted about it within a MINUTE of us releasing it - kinda crazy. Reception's been generally positive, so I guess I should pop over and introduce myself if I can remember my old login details from back in the day when having an emo livejournal was totally cool.
ima sugu shutsudoukable
Kamen Rider Ookalf
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies

Post by Kamen Rider Ookalf »

Runba wrote:Is this a part of a series or can I dive right in?
It is part of a series, but it's like Super Sentai or Kamen Rider in that each season is a stand-alone, so jumping it won't be a problem.
Desu
I am the new #2
I am the new #2
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Raider Decade
Dreamy: MagiShine <3
Favorite Actor?: Matsumoto Jun
Favorite Band: Malice Mizer
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Kamen Raider

Post by Desu »

Kamen Rider Ookalf wrote:
Runba wrote:Is this a part of a series or can I dive right in?
It is part of a series, but it's like Super Sentai or Kamen Rider in that each season is a stand-alone, so jumping it won't be a problem.
Good to know. I'm in :D
wanmoke
Sentai Senshi
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by wanmoke »

Never heard of this Precure stuff, but it looked cute and magical and fun and yay and stuff. Though I have a question. You subbed the blue haired girl's name as Kuren, but the credits list her as Karen, and it sounds like they're saying "Karen". Small mistake?
Magenta
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Fourze
2nd Favorite Series: Boukenger
Dreamy: Nozama
Favorite Actor?: Takehito Koyasu
Favorite Band: 765 Productions
My boom: Robots. Always.

Post by Magenta »

wanmoke wrote:Never heard of this Precure stuff, but it looked cute and magical and fun and yay and stuff. Though I have a question. You subbed the blue haired girl's name as Kuren, but the credits list her as Karen, and it sounds like they're saying "Karen". Small mistake?
Huh. There isn't a single instance of 'Kuren' in the script, I just checked. You sure you're not mis-reading the font? o.O; Can you provide a screenshot? Podima's screenshot on the first page of the topic quite clearly shows 'Karen', so.
ima sugu shutsudoukable

Return to “Yes! PreCure 5”