Question?

Cancelled
hunter-urufu
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: If it cannot hatch from its shell, the chick will die without ever truly being born. We are the chick; the world is our egg. If we don't break the world's shell, we will die without truly being born. Smash the world's shell, for the Revolution of the World.

Question?

Post by hunter-urufu »

Is Metamorphose a real word? Or is it a made up word that sounds like it could be real? It sounds like it COULD be 'metamorphis' in french, or as a verb. Though I'm noticing that the little squiggly line that appears to tell me something is spelled wrong under it, so It would seem to be real...That or you guys put it in the sites library, but given that words like 'tensou' aren't in there...
I am a shadow....The true self....Knowledge is a burden for the strong...So what is your truth?

The dark bird who sees the truth from the cloud of the shadow! The All-knowing mind! Geki-Wing!
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Question?

Post by takenoko »

hunter-urufu
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Quote: If it cannot hatch from its shell, the chick will die without ever truly being born. We are the chick; the world is our egg. If we don't break the world's shell, we will die without truly being born. Smash the world's shell, for the Revolution of the World.

Post by hunter-urufu »

That would make a better word that 'evolution' for what pokemon do. IE. "My Pikachu just metamorphosed into a Raichu."
I am a shadow....The true self....Knowledge is a burden for the strong...So what is your truth?

The dark bird who sees the truth from the cloud of the shadow! The All-knowing mind! Geki-Wing!
darkcat1
Infinity

Post by darkcat1 »

in some cases yes XD

Then again I've been a fan of magical girls for awhile now and the transformong thing isn't new...
Zazelle
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Shiraishi Mako
Favorite Actor?: Shirota Yu
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Zazelle »

hunter-urufu wrote:
That would make a better word that 'evolution' for what pokemon do. IE. "My Pikachu just metamorphosed into a Raichu."
That would sound to weird and evolving is basically what pokemon do.
hunter-urufu
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by hunter-urufu »

Zazelle wrote:
hunter-urufu wrote: That would sound to weird and evolving is basically what pokemon do.
Except, you know, not? What a pokemon does is much, much closer to metamorphesis than evolution. Evolution happens over generations. Metamorphisis happens to a single creature.

Return to “Yes! PreCure 5”