Ratings Poll: Kamen Rider W

Double your pleasure, double your fun. Spearmint gum.

How was W to you?

***** Hard-Boiled
74%
**** Best Partners
18%
*** Half-Boiled
6%
** Bad Partner
1%
* Despair is your goal
1%

Total votes: 111
Skull Rider
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Other rider series
Favorite Band: Maximum The Hormone
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider
Quote: Funya~

Re: Ratings Poll: Kamen Rider W

Post by Skull Rider »

5 star from me... My favourite show... This is where I get the idea for Skull Rider. What an idea to have two bodies as one rider (as we already have Ultraman Ace - Hokuto/Minami).

Both bodies can transform as a Rider, the usual combination for Hidari (Cyclone, Heat, Luna, Joker, Metal, Trigger) and Philip's Fang/Joker.

The show even got me to shed tears after the final battle with Utopia Dopant. Thanks to Lost Driver, the hard-boiled detective can transform as KR Joker, with nice KR Black reference.

Really love the W debut in All Rider vs Dai Shocker interfering Decade and Shadowmoon.
Completed : V3, Amazon, Black, Black RX, ZX, Shin, J, ZO, Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive, Ghost, Ex-Aid
KRMonkey
Go Go!
Quote: ...dynamic chop!
Type: INFP Healer

Post by KRMonkey »

The only reason it only got a 4 for me is because I was watching Gaim at the same time. Bell curve and all that.
Shaider03
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Zentreya
Favorite Actor?: Robert Downey Jr
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: My love for tokusatsu will never die.

Post by Shaider03 »

My top number one Rider Series of all time. It was the second show I watched after Agito. I glimpsed Decade but hated it so I never watched the whole thing and never will. W is great from the suits to the fights and story arcs. This show had it all. Hell its one of the few rider shows that the secondary Riders story was so strong and fleshed out he could lead his own series if they wanted to. It also has the best Kamen Rider film I've ever scene which was A To Z. W may very well be my top Toku series of all time. With Shinkenger being a very strong runner up.
Last edited by Shaider03 on Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Runba
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Quote: im back

Post by Runba »

while not the first KR I watched, Faiz being the first. W is def in the number one spot for me
mholden020
Gabu
Favorite series: Garo
Favorite Band: Avenged Sevenfold
Quote: "Never think that success is down to your own performance alone. If you start listening only to yourself you take the first step back towards the bottom. The flowers of victory belong in many vases."
-Michael Schumacher
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by mholden020 »

Just finished watching W and it's an easy 5 for me.

That ending though! Right in the feels...the feels...
Completed Series:
-Kamen Rider: Agito, Ryuki, 555, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, Fourze, OOO, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
-Sentai: Jetman, Dairanger, Deka --> Zyuohger
Hanadi Sensei
Favorite series: Toqger, W, Drive, Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger, Shinkenger, Ex-Aid
Dreamy: Mio of ToQger and Tsukasa of LuPat
Favorite Band: Hello Sleepwalkers
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Cosplay ROM

Post by Hanadi Sensei »

Just re-watched it this week and I'm still attached to W's characters until now. Still my favorite KR Series so far.
I just love everything about the show~ The characters, plot, music, the way they do the transformation (I like the way Shotaro inserts the Gaia Memories in the Driver...www) and of course the catchphrase! A hard-boiled 5 for this series!
RiderJustice
There are five lights!
There are five lights!

Post by RiderJustice »

The W is really good. But it has the flaw that I really find annoying, a flaw that seems repeating since the Kabuto.

The fact that they NEED to have a happy ending. Each time, the last episode is a huge letdown for the whole serie, like killing the climax of it. W is guilty, so is the Fourze, the Gaim, Drive...

Next time if I feel the series is complete at 48, I won't watch 49.
hiro9796
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: TOQger, Kamen Rider Zero One, Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger VS Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito, W, Zero One
Dreamy: Sinon (SAO), Megumin (Konosuba)
Favorite Actor?: Endo Aya, Shimono Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Ah le le!

Now, count up your sins!

By the power vested in us by the Global Police, we will deal with you by force!

There's only one person who can stop you, me!
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by hiro9796 »

Honestly, I really had to protest the idea of why two people transforming into one. But, after watching this show for twice (I watch it while I feel nothing), it's more than enough to win back my opinion of this being spectacular than what I expected.

It's awesome having someone who, well in my understanding can literally ask the truth from Earth itself. Because, if said that a crime that had no reliable witness or none at all, Earth is the best one to ask for because our own planet witness everything. And since they needed keywords to filter out the single truth, that's what make it more fascinating to watch.

Sanjo Riku even made Futo Detective manga as the sequel. Too bad I can't read Japanese well :shock: :cry: to catch up with the current chapter release . Once I get used to it, I think it's more interesting.

Return to “Kamen Rider W”