Kamen Rider W 1 released

Double your pleasure, double your fun. Spearmint gum.
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Re: Kamen Rider W 1 released

Post by garfield15 »

I wonder what the music was that Phillip was listening to when we first see him in the base. It had a good beat.
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
Funkatron
Infinity

Post by Funkatron »

Awesome series. Loved the first ep and can't wait for the rest of the series. Also, found this somewhere and had to share
[Spoiler fo those who haven't seen DECADE]
Spoiler
Kurenai Otoya
That's so ridiculous
That's so ridiculous
Favorite series: Keitai Sousakan7
Dreamy: Hiyori (Satonaka Yui
Favorite Actor?: Kouhei Takeda
Favorite Band: nayuta ^.^
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Screamer!

Post by Kurenai Otoya »

Well... after watching the first episode of W I can already say, that I like it more than Decade already. Although I haven't seen thaaat much from the characters, the mood and all in whole was better. With Decade you just couldn't really get into it, and Decade only got his points, because of all the other riders he has met. Decade (the rider, not the series) himself just lacked... something. Can't put my finger on it...meh

Anyways it's just the first ep, let's see how it'll continue
lonegamer7
Save the life
Favorite series: Transformers
2nd Favorite Series: Mythbusters

Post by lonegamer7 »

Funkatron wrote:Also, found this somewhere and had to share
[Spoiler fo those who haven't seen DECADE]
Spoiler
[ Image ]
:lol: That beats what I found.
kokowaks
Salami Commander

Post by kokowaks »

seems like ryotaro and momo arguing inside den-o...

i dont like the girl... i was already liking the scenes natsumi is smiling... the slipper thing is just annoying... seems like she just wants to have attention or trying to be funny while angry... carrying a slipper in a bag...

the guy looks like the detective in cutey honey...

anyways the show is good and refreshing... i thought i would tire about having a new series after reminiscing of other riders in decade... i hope it would be more darker later... i wouldn't be just satisfied if it is only telling the girl that her father is dead and then she cries...
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

Dengar, that is exactly what I wrote. Read what I quoted and what I replied in my last post again.

Am I the only one that thinks that the scene in which the boss gives Shota his fedora is superb? I mean, that is hard-boiled. He didn't speak anything but he communicated the idea perfectly.

And did you notice that his body fell in the hole where the dopant came from? Maybe they'll use him as a weapon in the future...
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

Hm? You made it seem like the Dopant case wasn't a case at all and he was just finding the random dame's boyfriend who then turned out to be a Dopant.

I suspect there will be Dopant cases in every episode, so I don't think it'll lose that detective feel.

I mean, there's the obvious thing that goes on with the evil mafia-like crime syndicate.
Raida|23
Crossing a Millennium
Favorite series: too much to list

Post by Raida|23 »

Dengar wrote:Hm? You made it seem like the Dopant case wasn't a case at all and he was just finding the random dame's boyfriend who then turned out to be a Dopant.
-CUT-
But...it is like that.

Marina goes to Shotaro sayin "pliz pliz find my boyfriend it's a week he's missin", Shotaro goes all tough guy "This city is my garden, don't worry". Then he start searchin Togawa, he and Akiko found the incident [the collapsed building] and it's only when he goes back home and Phillip goes to the Earth Library he realizes the "search case" has become "search & dopanto case".

That's what he meant, I guess.
Indeed, it would be borin if ALL of his cases wil turn "dopanto related", though I guess it'll happen, but it would be nice to see him solve also normal cases.
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

Raida wrote everything.

And as I also wrote earlier, they'll have the big Dopant case in the background and it'll be the focus in some episodes. Like GITS SAC. They have the big case, but they also solve everyday ones, and the show eventually advances the big case's plot and it is solved in the finale.

To keep that spirit, it would be nice if the policeman knew they were W and called them to deal with an attack when they were solving a case that wasn't related to a Dopant.
Raida|23
Crossing a Millennium
Favorite series: too much to list

Post by Raida|23 »

There's an interview with the two guys at dogatch.jp. Only problem is you have to be located in Japan to watch it. I guess, though, a proxy can do the work, but I havent checked.
Anyway, the link --> http://dogatch.jp/anime_kids/rider/
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

It's kind of an interesting interview, but all it basically does is explain stuff that we figured out in the first episode, so if you can't get your proxy to work, don't worry about it.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito

Post by Dengar »

But didn't Shotaro randomly come across the Dopant case, before he realised the two cases were related?

(granted, it was like "hey the building that was destroyed is the same company that the missing person worked at", within seconds, but still)
riderkicker
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Jetman
2nd Favorite Series: BLACK
Dreamy: Hikawa
Favorite Actor?: Hosokawa
Favorite Band: FoC
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: King! Ha!

Post by riderkicker »

Thanks, TV-N. I finally watched ep. 1 after lots of procrastination.
Heh, Police Headquarters in Mr. Brain is also the Dopant Gang's mansion. And they were using the same tunnel as in the episode with the bomb.

Firipu's alright, but he should've worn the hb clothes instead of Shotaro.

W's finisher did creep me out... And I wonder how much a single costume costs since he'll be using more forms.
And at that Albie cried a single tear which turned into a jelly bean all the colors of the rainbow! And
suddenly...Albie wasn't racist anymore!!!
Ravnwyng
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva
Favorite Band: B2ST
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: RayWilliamJohnson
Quote: If no one tries to make the world fair, then it never will be, now will it?

Post by Ravnwyng »

I usually have a hard time maintaining an attention span to keep watching Kamen Rider, but this one is so strange I can't help but want to see whats next. Except that annoying girl, she will probably just get more troublesome. :roll:
Anyway, I think trying to predict the dopants form/powers will be fun. :D
~Ravn
Zazelle
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Shiraishi Mako
Favorite Actor?: Shirota Yu

Post by Zazelle »

First of all, I absolutely love the opening theme! Secondly, Aikiko is so funny! Overall, very nice first episode.

Return to “Kamen Rider W”