KR W 02 Released

Double your pleasure, double your fun. Spearmint gum.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Re: Kamen Rider W 02 Released

Post by Dengar »

Because he puts in a different memory. That's like saying why doesn't Faiz dehenshin when he gets the cellphone gun. Or why doesn't IXA dehenshin when he uses the IXA Knuckle.
gh0stwrit3r
Kamen Knight
My boom: Grounded

Post by gh0stwrit3r »

re:my sig

yeah. I flipped it because... of some reason I forgot. >_>;
Ichida
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Build
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider 555
Dreamy: Haga Yuria
Favorite Actor?: Takeda Kouhei
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by Ichida »

Akiko haet is aplenty and rightly so. She's a beetch and a shrill one. Her screams of whorror haunt me.

Also, for anyone still blurry on the Gaia Memories, the wiki on the Rider himself explains them all in detail.
SuperIchi, Blue Caster of Radio Sentai Castranger (formerly Ichida za Zeal)
our tokustasu weekly review podcast, blending seasoned veteran critique, reactionary hilarity, & anguished screams of cringe/shock
http://castranger.podbean.com
gekiwaza
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Keitai Sousakan 7
Dreamy: The KS7 female cast
My boom: mic

Post by gekiwaza »

gh0stwrit3r wrote:re:my sig

yeah. I flipped it because... of some reason I forgot. >_>;
Was it because if you didn't flip them, they would be facing each other?

I kinda predicted after Shotaro's meeting with the chick, that she's going to be T-Rex Gaia user.

I think it's gonna be interesting to see where all the USB port tattoos are gonna be. I hope someone has tramp stamp one, just for the pure comedy of it.
TG23
Gabu
Dreamy: Hell Wolf-kun
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Killing You Guys

Post by TG23 »

gekiwaza wrote: I think it's gonna be interesting to see where all the USB port tattoos are gonna be. I hope someone has tramp stamp one, just for the pure comedy of it.[/color]
Ha, I bet it be some otaku guy with a cat gaia memory and does a cat girl kind of pose as he transforms. Oh how uncomfortable that will be to watch.

I'm hoping for like a Chameleon or Frog Gaia Memory and the tattoo is on their tongue.
OMAETACHI, KOROCHU!
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault

Post by takenoko »

Ichida wrote:Also, for anyone still blurry on the Gaia Memories, the wiki on the Rider himself explains them all in detail.
What are you, some kind of idiot that discovered wiki yesterday? People can find that info on their own, you don't need to plug it here. The staff pretty much prefers that you don't
DarkeRaven
Go Go!
Favorite series: Lots
2nd Favorite Series: Even more
Dreamy: Don't ask
Favorite Actor?: No preference
Favorite Band: Weird Al, what of it
My boom: Reviewing for money.

Post by DarkeRaven »

takenoko wrote:
Ichida wrote:Also, for anyone still blurry on the Gaia Memories, the wiki on the Rider himself explains them all in detail.
What are you, some kind of idiot that discovered wiki yesterday? People can find that info on their own, you don't need to plug it here. The staff pretty much prefers that you don't
Does the staff also prefer people not going about flaming each other calling each other idiot? That should be on the old staff priority list too BTW.
"Wake up! Don't be afraid of knowledge!"
Schwarzwald (Big O)
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

I made an exception for Ichida since I don't like him very much. I'm pretty much okay with people calling each other idiots if there's good justification. Some people really are just idiots
大変身
Save the life
Favorite Actor?: Nobuyuki Hiyama

Post by 大変身 »

Bluntasaur wrote:
Not only does she barge into their office with an eviction notice without so much as an explanation, but the little twat seems to enjoy shoving it in Shotaro's face while wearing a shit-eating grin.
I like that cute little "shit-eating grin" of hers
Twitter
iamawesome.com
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

So, at first everybody was complaining about how yaoi the show seemed to be. Now people are bashing the lead female and loving the partnership (or should I say bromance) of the two guys...

And to the ones writing that Shota has an easy task finding culprits because he only has to ask Phil: have you ever used google? Type wrong keywords and you won't find what you are looking for. His job is to discover clues and use Phil to make a cross reference. A real detective does that too, but not so fast.

And also, he must know what he wants to find, because if he doesn't he won't find it.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Think the main reason people are bashing her because she doesn't have any sex appeal that they could find seeing how even if she's 20, she looks like she's just entering high school (or something, I dunno I'm not good at reading what ages are suppose to look like)... That and let us face it, the 'fans' are never satisfied. Even if she leaves the show they'll just complain about her leaving, or who ever replaces her... We are a silly, fickle lot.
Last edited by Kogashi on Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Heh "sex apple"

I like Akiko. She's so very cute. While Shizuka annoyed me because she was a secondary character that didn't really serve any purpose, Akiko seems very pointful. Because Shizuka was pointless. Get it?

Put another way, the series starts with her throwing herself into Shoutarou's hard-boiled world. So in that sense, this series is about these three characters (at least at this point) and she has her meddling/interfering role to play
Raida|23
Crossing a Millennium
Favorite series: too much to list

Post by Raida|23 »

That's true, though, at least there's a *reason* why she's here. Not like Shizuka who was there because...

why she was there again?
Spoiler
Wataru gave her violin lessons and she ended livin in his house? Makes little sense

Only thing I dont like about Akiko is her voice.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
2nd Favorite Series: Agito

Post by Dengar »

m4rc0 wrote:So, at first everybody was complaining about how yaoi the show seemed to be. Now people are bashing the lead female and loving the partnership (or should I say bromance) of the two guys...

And to the ones writing that Shota has an easy task finding culprits because he only has to ask Phil: have you ever used google? Type wrong keywords and you won't find what you are looking for. His job is to discover clues and use Phil to make a cross reference. A real detective does that too, but not so fast.

And also, he must know what he wants to find, because if he doesn't he won't find it.

You might also notice that Shotarou finds plenty of clues before consulting Phloogle. And I think he already suspected who T-Rex was. Phil just confirmed it.
Gunzy
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Ryukendo
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Band: Clazziquai
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Video Games
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Gunzy »

Kogashi wrote:Think the main reason men are bashing her because she doesn't have any sex apple that they could find seeing how even if she's 20, she looks like she's just entering high school (or something, I dunno I'm not good at reading what ages are suppose to look like)... That and let us face it, the 'men' are never satisfied. Even if she leaves the show they'll just complain about her leaving, or who ever replaces her... Men are a silly, fickle lot.
Corrected for potential lol generating purposes.
ImageImage

Return to “Kamen Rider W”