W 15 released

Double your pleasure, double your fun. Spearmint gum.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: "Are you the new monarch, or are you just a pawn of fate?" - Emerald Herald
Type: ISFJ Protector

W 15 released

Post by takenoko »

Special guest this week. I think you guys should recognize him

Damn cliffhangers!
Spoiler
Looks like the story's pacing is really moving up. I wonder if Saeko is secretly not that bad a person

I'm beginning to think that Akiko is a great chief. Think about it. Assuming that Philip and Shou's current behavior is indicative of their behavior before, we can assume they had turned her father's agency into a wanton paradise of self-destruction. Shou spends the budget on detective mysteries and will turn down jobs not sexy enough to fit into his hard-boiled detective fantasy. Plus he ends up taking jobs for free on a whim. Philip is always lost in himself.

I'm willing to bet that any money they make comes from their day to day pet finding. Plus she's practical in other ways. Undercover work, turning down jobs that don't bring in the money. She's a pretty good business woman for a 14 year old. Finally, who knows how many times Philip's ended up with trashcan butt without her
Cheetah
The fastest animal
The fastest animal
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Re: W 15 released

Post by Cheetah »

"Should we plan ahead?"

"Nah, we'll just make it up as we go."

[Later]

"Damn It! We should have planned ahead!"
ImageImage
Nostalgia Critic Parody - Angry Video Game Nerd Parody
http://www.capcam.org - http://tvnihon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=4937
Alkaid
Boyz boyz boyz
Favorite series: Rescue Fire/Double
2nd Favorite Series: Den-o/Magi/Deka
Dreamy: Philip/Shoutarou
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Qsuke!

Post by Alkaid »

.....3 week-long cliffhangers! So not fair! :X

Double just seems to be getting better every week and this one was not an exception!

Was it just me or do you think Philip was getting some kind of bad vibes about everything that was going on? He seemed rather on edge about everything and it really didn't turn well for anyone...

Saeko can be Miss Mean &*$^% one minute and then pulling on the charm the next. If I were Kirihiko, I'd be watching my back even more now. And Ryuubei still is rather creepy even with one scene.

Spoiler
I like the little shadow-dino that Philip thinks he sees? Cause from what you can see, it does look rather cute. :D

And Akiko must be training to be Double's assistant by the way she climbed that wall. XD

But, with all that training you did Philip, you can't run away from one adult? And she doesn't even have glasses, so you could hit her....although I guess that wouldn't be the best thing to advertise little kids to be doing. (Darn toku for having adult themes and masses of little children who follow them!)
Yuusuke: BLACK RX?
Decade. No... This is... Saban's Masked Rider no Sekai. Alright, let's go.
Natsumi: WHAT? You're not going to help this world's Rider?
Decade: BELIEVE ME, it's better if they all die.

Silentwolfdog
Save the life
Favorite series: Garo (and many more)
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Iljimae 枝梅
Quote: I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

Post by Silentwolfdog »

I liked this ep, it's like it's sort of first time we get to see Philip being so lost and so...human.

That what Shoutarou get for not planning ahead!
Showa wa yume ga atta jidai dakedo, ima wa yume ga nai
zeta_gundam
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by zeta_gundam »

I like this week's Dopant's design. Changing arms, reminds me of Riderman. Shoutarou's plan to make a come back with Luna Joker was smart; too bad the Dopant was smarter.
takenoko wrote:She's a pretty good business woman for a 14 year old. Finally, who knows how many times Philip's ended up with trashcan butt without her
I'm pretty sure she said she was 20 in the first episode...
monritche
Imouto Rider Club
Imouto Rider Club
Favorite series: KS7, Ultraman, KR
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai Series
Dreamy: Yumi Sugimoto
Favorite Band: Orange Range
My boom: mouse-clicking

Post by monritche »

takenoko wrote:Special guest this week. I think you guys should recognize him
Dopant's color plus the zoid in this episode suits him right.

Look there's more.

I've been liking W's episodes lately, there's been lots of plot progress in them. I also find Akiko useful now, that she shows professionalism in her work like when she did background profiling of her client.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Look out! It's the Dante (Devil May Cry) Dopant! Ah, and over there, it's Lara Croft! XP

Jokes aside I'm really feel myself getting pulled into this series, and it's only the 15th episode. I'm just so pumped for the next episode.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

This is what happens to Sentai heroes after several years of retirement? They become Dopants? For shame Abare Red.
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

Ah, that was AbareRed. Wasn't 100% sure. Well, damn is that how far you've fallen Ryouga? :wink:

-Oh way to screw us all over with the next week previews for both Sentai and Kamen Rider Japan. I know you know about the rules on these forums and are just torturing us!

-I really can't express in words how much appreciation I have for the awesome amount of bike action we've been getting.

-Well, I think I'm finally past my phase of disliking Akiko. I've come to appreciate the character for what she is rather than what I feel she should be (or not exist according to most fans). She really does seem to help and Take made a good point about that she is turning into quite a good chief.

-Raito.....*goes into the corner to laugh* Makes sense though, I mean, if you're going to have a left reference you might as well go all-out with it.
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
Anime_freek22
Train man
Favorite series: GARO/Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Fuuma no Kojirou
Favorite Band: UVERworld
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: well dressed pickles
Quote: "You were right all along Finn. Now I'm going to cut out Bubblegum's heart, and make out with it."

Post by Anime_freek22 »

Yay! Zoids~ AbareRed tires of being in Super Sentai and decides to become a Kamen Rider instead. I find that Fuyumi giving up the fact that she's a criminal so easily kinda stupid. Akiko is like a treadmill! She'll stay in the smae place! Speed up some times, but still the same! But she's interesting. Saeko looks good in this episode. There's a lot of apple imagery in this. Ooooh...Raito MrGeniusMan vs. Raito Imagay. Who shall win?
I love this series. The plot is great as is the pace. And the preview.....dammit....
As a side note, who is Fuyumi?
I lost The Game!
Tuss4
Train man
Favorite series: Faiz
Dreamy: Ayame Misaki
Favorite Actor?: Myself

Post by Tuss4 »

who was the actress who played Fuyumi? I'm guessing she's a gravure model?

Zazelle
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Shiraishi Mako
Favorite Actor?: Shirota Yu
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Zazelle »

AAAAAAAAAAAAH! This episode was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to good, they cut it off at the juicy part! So unfair! It's going to kill me for a whole week to wait for the next episode!

Akiko was wonderfull, the jokes were really funny, and Ryubei was scary as hell. I'm guessing he's going to give back Wakana's Gaia Memory.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
My boom: stick
Quote: "Are you the new monarch, or are you just a pawn of fate?" - Emerald Herald
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

森下悠里
Morishita Yuuri
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

It makes me want to see Apple Dopant even more.

Also, lots of masked magicians there.

Furthermore, Phillip is Kira?
Leonite Rider
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Decade
Quote: Now, count up your crimes!

Post by Leonite Rider »

Dengar wrote:It makes me want to see Apple Dopant even more.

Also, lots of masked magicians there.

Furthermore, Phillip is Kira?
It does explain why he carries around an empty book.

Smart move on the Dopant's part this week, stopping Shou from using an elemental memory. This means that next episode is going to have Phillip actually fighting for once, with the fate of Shou and Akiko in the balance... dear lord they're doomed.

OH and the masked magicians... if those were the guys at the end, then I think they look a little too much like Masqurade to be a coincidence, I reckon Masqurade is the footsoldier Gaia memory.

Is anyone aside from me becoming a humongus fan of Phillip because of the last two arcs?
This signature is XTREEEEEME!

Return to “Kamen Rider W”