W 16 released (No HD yet)

Double your pleasure, double your fun. Spearmint gum.
TG23
Gabu
Dreamy: Hell Wolf-kun
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Killing You Guys

Re: W 16 released (No HD yet)

Post by TG23 »

Oh man! At 14:47, W totally stepped on that guy's neck or face. That had to be an accident. And love the little bit at the end with Shou being angry at Inspector Jinno and Phillip pushing his fist down. Definitely cool to see that Phillip can be the rider and it was kind of nice seeing Kirihiko redeem himself a bit in front of his wife.

Fang is pretty cool but it also breaks the power scheme since Fang seems to work more as a armament type, like Shou's halves usually are, rather then an element or property type. It'll be interesting if they'll mix it with Metal or Trigger or not. Curious what that new gadget at the end means too.
OMAETACHI, KOROCHU!
LonelySoldier
Gabu
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Ryukendo
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: AKB48
Quote: Being forgotten is much more painful than being hated...

Post by LonelySoldier »

Darn you, Nazca!!! W almost killed that-legless-dopant, but you came as a hero and saved her!!!

Btw, that zoid errr... Fang memory is deadly badass!!! The sonozakis sure have given Phillip an exclusive pets...
What I've learned from watching Kamen Rider OOO :
Don't be greedy, except for Bandai's stuff...
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Anime_freek22 wrote:I like how they stain the rope with blood. WAAOW!!! ZECTERS!!

Edit: Isn't it more Fang Strider?
The attack is ファングストライザー FANGU SUTORAIZAA

Strider would be ストライダー SUTORAIDAA

It looks like they made up a word or are using a non-English word for this. Sometimes words get changed because Japanese is a phonetic language, but that would more likely affect the SU in front, not a sound in the middle of the word

If you look on Japanese Google you'll find that all the strizer either refer to Kamen Rider or Moi-strizer
Orenohissatsuclimax
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Naomi Chan~
Favorite Actor?: Mizushima Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Decade

Post by Orenohissatsuclimax »

This was a pretty exciting episode

I REALLY like the burning library effect. It was well done and it makes sense.

And all the movie Tie ins. Makes me really want to watch it now..

Of course I'm assuming that's what the producers and writers intended for in the writing

For a new comer, Phillip's actor is pretty good. I look forward to any other productions beyond W

And Seiji Takaiwa. How I love your skills
lonegamer7
Save the life
Favorite series: Transformers
2nd Favorite Series: Mythbusters

Post by lonegamer7 »

Orenohissatsuclimax wrote: And Seiji Takaiwa. How I love your skills
I can imagine some fan having him sign ALL the stuff pertaining to the Riders he's done throughout his career (and then other non-KR stuff). I can also see him having a private chiropractor and masseur just for all those moves (especially when it comes to Den-O). :D
大変身
Save the life
Favorite Actor?: Nobuyuki Hiyama

Post by 大変身 »

I also call shenanigans when it comes to Phillip because he's 16 and knows how to ride a motorcycle haha
Twitter
iamawesome.com
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

Well, the Fang Memory is a bit irregular. For one, it seems like the armaments are grown on the Fang side, and it doesn't seem like Joker adds anything to the form, of course, this might be expected, given how Joker is the neutral form. But then, Maximum Drive is invoked from the right side, which hasn't been done by the other forms (yet, maybe it's actually possible). Besides, I really can't imagine Fang combining with Trigger.
lonegamer7
Save the life
Favorite series: Transformers
2nd Favorite Series: Mythbusters

Post by lonegamer7 »

Dengar wrote:Well, the Fang Memory is a bit irregular. For one, it seems like the armaments are grown on the Fang side, and it doesn't seem like Joker adds anything to the form, of course, this might be expected, given how Joker is the neutral form. But then, Maximum Drive is invoked from the right side, which hasn't been done by the other forms (yet, maybe it's actually possible). Besides, I really can't imagine Fang combining with Trigger.
Heck, how about Metal? It'd be a friggin' scythe if the a) armament pops up on one end of the Metal Shaft (which sounds kinda silly), or b) they manually attach the armament onto it.

As for Philip having a Memory that isn't property/element typed, Fang => fang => teeth => calcium. Okay, "calcified tissue" on teeth's part, but calcium IS on the periodic table (short of an actual Calcium Memory << >>).
Leonite Rider
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Zero One
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Leonite Rider »

Hmm, something to add to the conversation...

Oh yeah! If Shou's henshin markings mean he's a fangire, then Phillip is one too, when he henshin's into fang/joker he has the markings
Avid fan of mixing Riders and Rangers into other things
Funkatron
Infinity

Post by Funkatron »

Fang seems more like it should be Shotaro's memory, since it's more of a body memory(fighting style) than a spirit memory(element). I would love to see it comboed with heat, cyclone or luna.
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

大変身 wrote:I also call shenanigans when it comes to Phillip because he's 16 and knows how to ride a motorcycle haha
You're forgetting that he probably just did a google search on "How to ride a Motorcycle"
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
Silent_X
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Silent_X »

I've know about the shoulder/arm/leg gimmick of Fang for awhile, but I did not know that the shoulder position would really do anything. I thought that was going to be the default position.

So I'm glad I wasn't totally spoiled before hand.
lonegamer7 wrote:
Dengar wrote:Well, the Fang Memory is a bit irregular. For one, it seems like the armaments are grown on the Fang side, and it doesn't seem like Joker adds anything to the form, of course, this might be expected, given how Joker is the neutral form. But then, Maximum Drive is invoked from the right side, which hasn't been done by the other forms (yet, maybe it's actually possible). Besides, I really can't imagine Fang combining with Trigger.
Heck, how about Metal? It'd be a friggin' scythe if the a) armament pops up on one end of the Metal Shaft (which sounds kinda silly), or b) they manually attach the armament onto it.

As for Philip having a Memory that isn't property/element typed, Fang => fang => teeth => calcium. Okay, "calcified tissue" on teeth's part, but calcium IS on the periodic table (short of an actual Calcium Memory << >>).
The element could be ancient/dinosaur. It makes as much sense as Luna.
I may be lying
Disclaimer: I do not endorse HeadOn; it is barely anything more than a stick of wax. I am simply using it as a Transformers joke.
H.E.N.S.H.I.N
Go Go!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Goseiger
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Trial!

Post by H.E.N.S.H.I.N »

This episode made me jizz.
Freaking awesome.
It was definitely worth waiting!
I liked how he needs to press the Fang thing a certain times for a different weapon.
1 for Fang Arm,
2 for Fang Shoulder
3 for Maximum Drive, Fang Strizer!
All in all, this episode was (Y)
Kuro
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Kuro »

first thought after seeing that finisher
Spoiler
Bauffie
Save the life
Dreamy: Nakatsu Shuichi
Favorite Actor?: Matsuyama Kenichi
Favorite Band: Gazette
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Hayami's trendy hat

Post by Bauffie »

^ rofl :'D

Fang reminds me of the Berserk Fury. And my, Kirihiko got to steal the spotlight for a little while. Looks like he'll be able to go from "Saeko's pet" to "Saeko's husband" now.

Return to “Kamen Rider W”