W 23 released

Double your pleasure, double your fun. Spearmint gum.
Raida|23
Crossing a Millennium
Favorite series: too much to list

Re: W 23 released

Post by Raida|23 »

Santa-chan in this episode [when Shotaro asks him where to find Jimmy- reminded me of an old italian movie. Look this youtube clip.
Fidchell
Anime skin is so smooth
Favorite series: Evangelion
2nd Favorite Series: Digimon 01
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: .hack//

Post by Fidchell »

Weather was an easy guess.. I mean.. if any of you guys paused the video when the W memory was first see, you could clearly read weather =3

As for dopant.. i also guess this is the poem writer coz there is nobody else to suspect...

last but not least... How come nobody ever wonders how Santa-san doesn't end up toyless? or am I just overthinking how he is not apparently as poor as he looks?
Raida|23
Crossing a Millennium
Favorite series: too much to list

Post by Raida|23 »

Well, about the dopant being the street poet could make sense. They're both involved with words, in the end.
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

I wonder why they called that guitar player to do W-B-X. I mean the song is dominated by the bass and the guitar is almost a minor detail. The full song doesn't have an out of the ordinary guitar solo to justify it. They should've just used the woman or called a bass player. And those contact lenses look to unnatural on that woman.

Shota and Phil nailed the song. Q&E's song is boring.

The Dopant's power reminded me of Koichi's (from JoJo part 4) stand. A very creative ability. It has been a while since a W villain had a cool power like that. A good thing that they didn't do the obvious with its identity.

Saeko looks great as always, but Wakana was kinda silly in this episode. And she gave more fuel for the incest shippers. Dad is too soft with her.

I wish they had introduced the doc earlier, because then we would have a bigger surprise when we discevered he was W. Seeing a complete stranger being the new villain is anticlimatic.

For those that don't know, the OOniki last name for Ichirou's character was a joke, because he is called Aniki by the other toku/anison singers and the fans. I was hoping for an Ichiro song in W, since he showed up.

At least an episode that concerns Shota. I hope he can develop a little in this arc, but I guess it won't happen.

Terui's black clothes aren't as bad as the red ones, but that logo on his jacket... Who would take a policeman with clothes like that seriously?
That Guy
Save the life
Favorite series: Gurren-Lagann
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Ozu Urara
Favorite Actor?: Hosokawa Shigeki
Favorite Band: Disturbed
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Gurren-Lagann

Post by That Guy »

AeonRanger wrote:can you guess the guest stars? and i was sure i knew who the dopant was two possible outcomes but what a turn of events at the end of the episode neither of them were the dopant so who is the dopant? guess i was i wrong about the W memory so it's weather is it not whirlwind. nice to see ryuu hasn't actually lost his personallity
It's been established since, like, the post on the front page and the first post in the topic that the guest starts were Kamiki Aya and TAKUYA, as well as a guy whose name escapes me.
And the W memory being Weather was established in episode 20. If you paused the video you could clearly read that it said "Weather", and if you didn't, somebody posted a screencap in the discussion topic. There didn't need to be any guessing involved.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Mizuki Ichirou. He also appears in Inazuma Spark as his own ancestor. Crazy shit

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ichirou_Mizuki

He's wearing the same jacket as on his wiki page, that's how you know he's real
大変身
Save the life
Favorite Actor?: Nobuyuki Hiyama

Post by 大変身 »

If my scanning the page ability is correct, he's also a member of JAM Project :D

We all know that we love Wakana for her childishness that she will always have even if she's moving onto the organization
Twitter
iamawesome.com
DrinkItDown
RYUKI TARDFACE
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Faiz
Dreamy: Faiz Bar Tender chic
Favorite Band: L'Arc en Ciel
My boom: Cars i suppose

Post by DrinkItDown »

People were seriously still guessing what the "W memory" was?

Anyway...

I am so glad they didn't make the fangirl the dopant, because that would have been so freaking obvious. When she showed up on screen I was like "She did it". I like being wrong.

Queen and Elizabeth = still hawt

Shou and Ryuu working together = good times

HOLY SHIT THE DOCTOR IS THE WEATHER DOPANT! Really didn't see that coming.

W is really shaping up to be one of my favorite rider series. I like how they keep the subplots moving while keeping the cases bi-episodic.
Old school TVN member
formerly FA|RokkumanEXE
Arigomi
Save the life
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

m4rc0 wrote:I wonder why they called that guitar player to do W-B-X. I mean the song is dominated by the bass and the guitar is almost a minor detail. The full song doesn't have an out of the ordinary guitar solo to justify it.
He does the rapping sections of the lyrics as well.

Did anyone notice how Shoutarou's mask awkwardly fell off? I guess they didn't have enough time to have multiple takes to get it right.

The poet was a little creepy the way he interpreted both Akiko and Shoutarou so accurately.
Dimension-Crash
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Double/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz/Kabuto/Kiva
My boom: Riichi Mahjong

Post by Dimension-Crash »

I think, perhaps, AeonRanger is the kind of poster who puts in his 2-cents for the week, then wanders off to play in other forums without checking to see the other posts in the thread. >_>

Um, anyways, back on topic: I totally didn't notice that the doctor who treated Ms. Fangirl was The Doctor who met with Saeko and turned out to be W. O_o; I didn't even think about the possibility; I just sort of assumed that they were two separate doctors.

Is there only one hospital in Fuuto? Because the chances of Shouta and Akiko running into W at that time, especially in a city as large as Fuuto, must be fairly slim, right?
The Human Search Engine:

The Code of the Gambler:
1) There is no such thing as luck; only Skill.
2) Do not play for greed; but Survival.
3) Don't play lukewarm games; fight until Death.
ShadowX7
NagoSan
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
My boom: Fourze, P4A/G
Quote: "Misunderstandings happens all the time, more so on the internet."

Post by ShadowX7 »

Fidchell wrote:Weather was an easy guess.. I mean.. if any of you guys paused the video when the W memory was first see, you could clearly read weather =3

As for dopant.. i also guess this is the poem writer coz there is nobody else to suspect...

last but not least... How come nobody ever wonders how Santa-san doesn't end up toyless? or am I just overthinking how he is not apparently as poor as he looks?
As for the suspect... I think you may be right! He is kinda suspicious and appeared out of nowhere...

I'm more wondering over the fact that Santa was suspiciously spotted with one of the corrupt police guys and Shotaro didn't seem to ask him over what they were going to do and Shotaro still seems to trust him...
"You count the medals, one, two, and three! Life goes on, anything goes, coming up OOO!"
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

Arigomi wrote: Did anyone notice how Shoutarou's mask awkwardly fell off? I guess they didn't have enough time to have multiple takes to get it right.
Yeah, I think that was done on purpose so that Wakana could fangirl over Philip....

or it was an accident and they threw in that Wakana moment to make up for it (If that was true, it was brilliant)
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
lonegamer7
Save the life
Favorite series: Transformers
2nd Favorite Series: Mythbusters

Post by lonegamer7 »

Dimension-Crash wrote:Is there only one hospital in Fuuto? Because the chances of Shouta and Akiko running into W at that time, especially in a city as large as Fuuto, must be fairly slim, right?
Small clinics for cases like Yukiho (the fangirl) fainting are quite common, and a lot cheaper than heading to a hospital. Not to mention, you get treatment faster (short of the doc having a long queue list, but that depends on the seasons). Heck, I go to one that's inside a Chinese market whenever I get sick (although the medicine is killer on the tongue).
KR_FIA
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by KR_FIA »

I got a goosebump when I see the plate for the clinic. Then when the doc starts wearing hat and shows his usb, I am hoping that he will be one heck of a manipulator.
Medivh
I am the new #2
I am the new #2
Favorite series: 555
2nd Favorite Series: Double
My boom: WoW

Post by Medivh »

Gotta admit I was also kinda floored by the Dopant thing. One of my top-guesses was wrong. Although I do have one idea of who our culprit might be...

Also, despite Saeko certainly being attractive, I almost feel bad for our man with the W Memory. Wonder if he knows what happened to the last guy she was interested in? Then again it doesn't seem like he cares all that much. Dopant love seems kinda creepy to me for some reason.

Return to “Kamen Rider W”