W 23 released

Double your pleasure, double your fun. Spearmint gum.
Wolfravage
Adventure
Favorite series: Kamen Riders
2nd Favorite Series: Garo & Ryukendo

Re: W 23 released

Post by Wolfravage »

i want the full song of that , not of the original artist but of sho-kun and philip-kun xD
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Oh wow, mister secondary rider is actually wearing a different outfit... And it doesn't look that bad really.

I am kind of amazed how involved those two (the Singer and guitarist for W-B-X) are with the series, I mean I was happy to hear them on that one live version of healing princess (I forget which number that was), but this episode, and the performance for the opening, it really caught me by surprise.

Waaaah, I really want to hear the full version of Love Wars... Think Queen and Elizabeth are my favorite girls in this series, least so far... Though that idiot's fan girl isn't too bad either <<;

...So... I couldn't tell but, did they actually do the singing for Finger on the Trigger, or was the actual version dubbed over their performance? ... And why did Philip have those masks so quickly on hand?
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

This show needs more Q&E.

Also glad I was wrong about the fangirl being the Dopant. And a bit surprised to find out her enthusiasm for Jimmy's music was a lie.
Medivh wrote:Wonder if he knows what happened to the last guy she was interested in?
I don't think Weatherman needs to worry about what happened to Kirihiko. Kirihiko got whacked 'cuz he's weak. Weatherman seems to be extremely competent, and there's obviously something special about him from the way they mentioned him a couple of episodes ago. Meaning I don't think Saeko would be able to off Weatherman so effortlessly if she wanted...but again, considering he's leagues above Kirihiko, she wouldn't have a reason to try in the first place.
That Guy
Save the life
Favorite series: Gurren-Lagann
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Ozu Urara
Favorite Actor?: Hosokawa Shigeki
Favorite Band: Disturbed
My boom: Gurren-Lagann

Post by That Guy »

Kogashi wrote:...So... I couldn't tell but, did they actually do the singing for Finger on the Trigger, or was the actual version dubbed over their performance? ... And why did Philip have those masks so quickly on hand?
The verse seems to be Phillip and Shoutarou actually singing, but the chorus sounds like the real one. To me, at least.

Because he anticipated being called upon to sing. Phillip's comments about who the guy likes to pick imply that it's a pretty common occurance on Fuutic Idol
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

Arigomi wrote: He does the rapping sections of the lyrics as well.
I know, I forgot to comment on that too. Its not something they needed to hire a guy for. They could just insert it as karaoke or, as I wrtoe earlier, call a bass player and make him sing that. The things he sings pretty much anyone can sing.
大変身 wrote:If my scanning the page ability is correct, he's also a member of JAM Project :D
Aniki is a founding member, but nowadays he is just a "part-timer" in the project. I wish they gave JAM Project more space in KR and Sentai...
onnking2004
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Quote: kamen rioder w kamen rider ooo kamen rider 555 kamen rider kabuto

Post by onnking2004 »

hi guy can ask w episode 23 i see scene got some problem like cut scene or maybe file broken the picture cause i watch like some video already cut zzz the time is 07:56 i donno what and how to scene like broken or what
MaskedRideEclipse
Gabu
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Hot? Errr, TaJaDoru?
Favorite Actor?: Yu Hasebe
Favorite Band: DREAM
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Gi-Gi-Giga Scan
Quote: At the signature>>>

Post by MaskedRideEclipse »

onnking2004 wrote:hi guy can ask w episode 23 i see scene got some problem like cut scene or maybe file broken the picture cause i watch like some video already cut zzz the time is 07:56 i donno what and how to scene like broken or what
Check the file using RapidCRC!If it not the same..then redownload it.
-If all that I'd been said is a spoiler, then kindly delete them or put -snips-
'If you wishes to change the world, Then, you'll need to be stronger than the world itself, If you can, then, You're capables on changing the world.'

Return to “Kamen Rider W”