W 24 released

Double your pleasure, double your fun. Spearmint gum.
Cheetah
The fastest animal
The fastest animal
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

W 24 released

Post by Cheetah »

This is my video reaction. Contains clips from the episode. Watch the episode first.

Spoiler

ImageImage
Nostalgia Critic Parody - Angry Video Game Nerd Parody
http://www.capcam.org - http://tvnihon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=4937
lonegamer7
Save the life
Favorite series: Transformers
2nd Favorite Series: Mythbusters

Re: W 24 released

Post by lonegamer7 »

I was wondering when they were going to use that tactic. :lol:
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

The goofiness of this arc works so well to me. With Shoutarou chasing Jimmy on the beach and both admitting it was a bit silly was great. The whole Philip dressing up as Wakana and Akito had to be the guy was so funny. Not only she gets make fun of for looking like a middle school student, now she's a boy. I'm liking the teamwork of Terui and Shoutarou even more now. The Spider CycloneMetal combination to shut up the Liar Dopant was good.

The doctor is so creepy with his examination of Taboo. I still wonder if she's going to make him the new Nazaa or not.
monritche
Imouto Rider Club
Imouto Rider Club
Favorite series: KS7, Ultraman, KR
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai Series
Dreamy: Yumi Sugimoto
Favorite Band: Orange Range
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: mouse-clicking

Post by monritche »

LOL. Cheetah's video reaction is priceless. A must watch for those who've seen this release.

☺I liked how they toned down Terui's attitude from the first time we saw him. I find Terui's collaboration with Shoutaro and Philip a sign of great episodes to come.

☺Wish I could get my hands on the Love Wars CD.

☺So the Doctor would rather see the transformed body instead human one. He's really twisted indeed. :mrgreen:
vakamahorika
Gao
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
Dreamy: Rin Asuka
Alignment: Lawful Evil

Post by vakamahorika »

that episode was nice. that guy with the w memory... is he a commander? or is he just crazy?

anw,
Spoiler
titgrab ftw!

who thinks that the "fake wakana" was portrayed by wakana? it had her distinct facial features.
phillippe-wakana did not have any facial resemblance.

@cheetah: my sentiments exactly. dopant-fetish FTW!
zeta_gundam
Save the life
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by zeta_gundam »

Heh, nice to see Cheetah's video encoded at the end. XD Gotta love the goofiness in this episode, made it really funny.
Leonite Rider
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Zero One
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama

Post by Leonite Rider »

First things first... GAH MY EYES! Who chose the freaking front page picture for this episode?

Secondly, this episode went back and forth between silly and, in my opinion, some awesome Shoutaro moments. And the ending was funny too.

Inventive use of other gadgets instead of using Fang? And Joker Extreme is used? It's almost like before Accel came along.

Oh yes, and I KNEW IT! That poet was the only suspect left. Though that he was able to hold his rage for so long was surprising.

Finally, I didn't mind the stranger moments of this episode. Someone was bound to crossdress as a disguise eventually, Shoutaro realised how cheesy and Yaoi looking him chasing Jimmy looked and we all knew that at one point Accel would be used as a bike by W. Creepy doctor is creepy however, especially what is most likely a habit with his tounge.
Avid fan of mixing Riders and Rangers into other things
tennomichi
Salami Commander
Favorite series: deka,shinken,bouken
2nd Favorite Series: KR 電王,W,DCD
Dreamy: 矢島舞身、鈴木愛理、中島早貴
Favorite Actor?: yama-p
Favorite Band: MIWA,℃-ute,Buono!
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: This forum and fb
Quote: 東洋の魔女?ー鈴木&梅田

Post by tennomichi »

goddamn the ending was funny! i mean after the show

things to comment on:
1: what is up with jimmy and shoutaro? that was one umm... yaoi scene
2: the W memory and Taboo... Creepy
3: Oh man... Philip in girls clothing... just like those in thailand i went to a month ago.
4: W on Accel... strange...
5: gotta love akiko in the end

"LIAR"
just so you know... whosoever read this (shooting out words) "i love strange this"
オレは天の道を行き全てを司る男
i think i learned my lesson
HIDragonstar
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Garo, Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Fuuma no Kojiro
Dreamy: Kaoru, Kotoha,Wakana

Post by HIDragonstar »

I'm wondering now if the owner of the W memory is the original creator of Gaia Memories. Boy does he have a Dopant fetish. He'd rather look at a Dopant body instead of a human? WTH is he thinking? Was that actually and 'eye' at the bottom of Taboo where the feet should be?

Shotaro in that clown suit was so disturbing. I cringed when I saw him in it. That has got to be one of the 'stupidest' things I've seen in the series. Not 'funniest'... 'stupidest'.

This also had the 'most melodramatic' scenes. Akiko on stage; Shotaro and Jimmy running on the beach; and Shiguro and Saeko all had this drawn out 'dramatic' scenes.

Enjoyed the end battle, although the switching of the memories was so fast it was just a little irritating. It was fairly face paced and liked the gadgets and stuff.

Anyone know where I can find the toys online? I really want to get more and more of the toys now.
People say that the real world isn't black or white, its shades of gray. I prefer to think its a rainbow spectrum, when any color is dark enough, its black, when any color is light enough, its white. Yet, there is a spectrum of cultures and values.
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

Wow, Nice hair Cheetah. (I'm gonna stick with creepy)

-Isn't this Castle Doran's building?

-You know, it's not like I'm saying that episodes haven't been like watching an anime before, but this just felt...weird. Not that it was a bad episode, it was a very good one. Just weird. It's like, since we know that the writer is a mangaka I'm just thinking "Yeah, this is manga alright."

-Probably my favorite part was Shoutarou and Jimmy running on the beach. That's like something I'd feel I would see in Gintama.

-Oh good lord, is Saeko...really in love with the Dopant rapist? I guess she's just into that.

-LIAR

-That was a good plan to lure the Dopant. And crossdressed Philip and Akiko too. Well, these days, you almost expect one of the characters to crossdress at some point. The triple henshin looked awkward as hell though with them in those outfits.

-Akiko's little descent into sadness is one of those "traits I'd see in manga" type things.

-I have to admit, the W riding Accel wasn't as weird as I thought it would be. Ignoring how Accel is apparently able to defy gravity and how painful it must be to have two guys riding your ass, they did a cool combi. And they continue this show's record of having frequent bike action. (even if one of the guys is the bike...and technically, the action)

-"BUY W MUSIC TODAY!" is probably the point of this little arc. I had fun though.
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
Squizz
Infinity
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey the Live

Post by Squizz »

I love Cheetah's vid, I sure know I was making some faces whilst watching this, this is a very weird episode of W , maybe thats what the W stands for after all. I love Akiko shes really different from the usual Kamen Rider Heroines, even if it hurt her feelings it's nice to see the women of toku getting to drag it up with the men for once, though mind you throw in some alcohol , and this episode nearly has all the cliches of sentai.

I'm not sure , I sort of hope that wasn't Wakana, it doesn't look quite right, and erm she had a little hair under her lip , hoping to god that was phillip. The bike wasn't as bad as I dreaded, and so glad it was all cgi, and no stunt actors riding one another.

I think this episode can be summed up with only one word.........tissue? XD
DrinkItDown
RYUKI TARDFACE
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Faiz
Dreamy: Faiz Bar Tender chic
Favorite Band: L'Arc en Ciel
My boom: Cars i suppose

Post by DrinkItDown »

One of the most disturbing Kamen Rider episodes I have ever seen...and the fact that they are all commenting on how disturbing it is while its happening makes it all that much funnier.

Cheetah's reaction was awesome. lol
Old school TVN member
formerly FA|RokkumanEXE
Archon Divinus
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: W
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Pokémon

Post by Archon Divinus »

That sure was an episode. I'm not really sure what I can say about it. It was pretty fun though. I like that W and Accel work together pretty well.

Also: the man with the W memory was creepy as all get out.
SiegeDragomon
Honey System
Favorite series: Stargate Atlantis
Dreamy: Azrael
Favorite Actor?: Yes I like Cheese
Favorite Band: HarkleFarkle
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by SiegeDragomon »

Not content with simply being kamen rider canon yaoi, W has decided to delve into kaijin fetishes.

I love this show.
Sometimes it's best to just go along with it and avoid the explosions, other times it's fun to be the one with the detonator and an evil laugh.
Aoiblue
Everything is drama!
Favorite series: Trick
Dreamy: Haga Yuria
My boom: Gransazer

Post by Aoiblue »

Cheetah never dissapoints XD
That was the best thing in the entire episode! :lol:

Return to “Kamen Rider W”