W 27 released

Double your pleasure, double your fun. Spearmint gum.
JokerExtreme
Infinity
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: Cyclone! Joker!

Re: W 27 released

Post by JokerExtreme »

kamenrider32 wrote:i thought that the invisible girl in kamen rider double episode 27 was the same girl that played hurricanger blue in the sentai hurricanger series.
Yup that's Nagasawa Nao, Hurricane Blue, and you can find her in that Keitai 7 series as an engineer too.
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

And in Rescue Force.
Kilowog
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai
Dreamy: That's a secret :-P
Favorite Actor?: too many
Favorite Band: too many
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: OOO
Quote: "Life goes on. If you make struggle with your seriousness you will not feel an uneasiness."

Post by Kilowog »

To quote from a a famous singer, James Brown: "The Doctor is In!!".

I really like Isaka with my fond taste in villans though I'm still cautious of Ryubei which I know he has some tricks up his sleeve but with Isaka he just wants power and this strange fetish to "examine" his patients. Mmmhmm, that's why Saeko got jealous; she knew better lol :-P Aside from that I LOVE his Dopant form both in manipulation of weather and the look. Really great costume design. Thought I noticed some resemblance to a thunder god. Wish I knew the name; my japanese mythology is sloppy yet Greek/Roman I'm good at :-P

Whoo hoo to the guest star, one of my favorite former sentai heronines :)!
Fidchell
Anime skin is so smooth
Favorite series: Evangelion
2nd Favorite Series: Digimon 01
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: .hack//

Post by Fidchell »

O.o so apparently once a memory's user disappears.. the memory is free to be absorbed... huh..

Oh well I guess we learn many things. Maximum drive! Maximum drive! Maximum drive! Maximum drive! Maximum drive! Maximum drive! Maximum drive! Maximum drive! Maximum drive! Maximum drive! Maximum drive! Maximum drive!
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

hmm, all we need now is a vid mixing the multi "Joker" with the multi "Maximum Drive"

Joker Maximum Drive Joker Jo Jo Maximum Drive Maximum Drive Joker Joker...

Oh dear I think I've assured that it will happen now...

Oh and skimming over the posts, saw someone mentioning the gadgets... It's one Stag Beetle (Shoutarou/Phillip's) and one Rhino Beetle (Ryuu's)... I know, unimportant but still.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
DrinkItDown
RYUKI TARDFACE
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Faiz
Dreamy: Faiz Bar Tender chic
Favorite Band: L'Arc en Ciel
My boom: Cars i suppose

Post by DrinkItDown »

Was anyone else reminded of "Kamen Rider Stole the precious thing" during the MAXIMUM DRIVE repeat sequence...

TURNTURNTURNTURNTURNTURNTURNTURNTURNTURNTURNTURNTURNTURNTURNTURNTURNTURNTURNTURNTURNTURNTURNTURNTURNTURNTURNTURNTURNTURNTURNTURN
Last edited by Phoenix512 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't do that in the future. I don't like hortizontal scrolling bars in when viewing the forums.
Old school TVN member
formerly FA|RokkumanEXE
Hikikomori-san
7X
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Blade/555/Ryuki
Favorite Band: NoGod
My boom: Deluhi/Crossfaith
Quote: "Bandai laughs at our pain...and drinks our tears." - Vangelus

Post by Hikikomori-san »

^ I actually didn't watch that vid yet. >> -Youtubes it now-
Kogashi wrote: Oh and skimming over the posts, saw someone mentioning the gadgets... It's one Stag Beetle (Shoutarou/Phillip's) and one Rhino Beetle (Ryuu's)... I know, unimportant but still.
I did mention that I was excluding Terui's gadgets, since only Shoutarou and Phillip seem to be accumulating in gadgets - but ya never know, later episodes might have Shroud giving Terui a new gadget. o_O

And it's 2 Stag Beetles - they're used as cell phones, and both Shoutaru and Phillip have 1 each.

I wonder if Terror and Dr.Weather will ever have a showdown? From this episode and how Ryubee reacted to Dr.Weather modifying Wakana's Driver, it seems like something's going to have to happen.

And I doubt if Dr.Weather will die in this arc - if he does, that would suck. Majorly. I mean, he's an important plot device for Terui's character development / storyline, so if he dies THIS early, it wouldn't make much sense. They've made him out to be a mini-boss, if not level-boss. He can't die THAT early. Of course, he might do a Nazca and die next episode. T_T
Archon Divinus
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: W
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Pokémon

Post by Archon Divinus »

It's far to early for Weather to die. He's only just been introduced, and he's a great villain. I'm starting to think that he and Ryubee may come to blows as a result of his meddling with Wakana, and if that does happen I'm not sure Terror could win. But then again still haven't really seen all that Terror is capable of. If they do fight though, I expect the victor will be cemented in place as the main villain.

Also: fist bump.
Leonite Rider
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Zero One
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama

Post by Leonite Rider »

I just had a thought, would Terui (or even W) team up with Terror if it meant getting rid of Weather?

I can just see it now, W, Accel, Terro and possibly Taboo, vs Weather, A bezerked Clay Doll and a horde of Masqurades/other dopants.
Avid fan of mixing Riders and Rangers into other things
Dimension-Crash
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Double/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz/Kabuto/Kiva
My boom: Riichi Mahjong

Post by Dimension-Crash »

ATTACK RIDE: BRO FIST! XD;

Why the hell did Isaka do the creepy "let me examine your body" thing with Lily? Her "Dopant" form is just her normal human body. Well, with the ability to turn invisible, but that aside, her shape doesn't change in the slightest. (Thank god.) I guess he's interested in the viral glands or whatever that Invisible generates?

And speaking of which, why the hell is "INVISIBLE" a Memory!? "SWEETS" is at least explainable, seeing as how some ancient cultures developed sweet treats using sugar cane or whatever equivalent was locally available, but... The hell? Are they throwing the whole "Memories of the Earth" theme out the window now?

Finally, when Lily bumped into Ryuu, I couldn't help but think that, well, one: she's cute when she's clumsy. But more importantly, two: I smell a possible pairing. Not only is the classic "first impression: bump into each other and fall down in a compromising position" a running gag in love-comedy manga, but it's been combined with the "initial antagonism due to overwhelming similarity of personality" that's popular in, well, most romance stories of the past couple centuries. Admittedly, neither Ryuu nor Lily are terribly similar upon deeper prying, but the twin chorus of "WHO IS THIS!?" should clue you in on what the writers were attempting to accomplish.

I tentatively predict that Ryuu will somehow manage to put aside his need to get revenge on Isaka for the sake of saving Lily's life, perhaps by a gentle reminder from Akiko or Shoutarou that he is a officer of the law or somesuch. Then after a bittersweet epilogue, Lily will disappear from everyone's lives for good, seeing as how she was Dopant of the Week, but leaving Ryuu thoughtful and melancholy.
The Human Search Engine:

The Code of the Gambler:
1) There is no such thing as luck; only Skill.
2) Do not play for greed; but Survival.
3) Don't play lukewarm games; fight until Death.
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

Dimension-Crash wrote: And speaking of which, why the hell is "INVISIBLE" a Memory!? "SWEETS" is at least explainable, seeing as how some ancient cultures developed sweet treats using sugar cane or whatever equivalent was locally available, but... The hell? Are they throwing the whole "Memories of the Earth" theme out the window now?
We just had a Liar Dopant, and there is an Apple Memory, a Bean Memory and a You Memory.

They're clearly just making this up.
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
Dimension-Crash
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Double/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz/Kabuto/Kiva
My boom: Riichi Mahjong

Post by Dimension-Crash »

But APPLE, BEAN, LIAR, and even YOU are all at least nouns. D=
tennomichi
Salami Commander
Favorite series: deka,shinken,bouken
2nd Favorite Series: KR 電王,W,DCD
Dreamy: 矢島舞身、鈴木愛理、中島早貴
Favorite Actor?: yama-p
Favorite Band: MIWA,℃-ute,Buono!
My boom: This forum and fb
Quote: 東洋の魔女?ー鈴木&梅田

Post by tennomichi »

Wait... which episode was Apple and You memory on? i don't remember
オレは天の道を行き全てを司る男
i think i learned my lesson
Kamen Rider Ookalf
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Kamen Rider Ookalf »

tennomichi wrote:Wait... which episode was Apple and You memory on? i don't remember
I think they came from some shot showing the inside of a Memory dealer's suitcase.
tennomichi
Salami Commander
Favorite series: deka,shinken,bouken
2nd Favorite Series: KR 電王,W,DCD
Dreamy: 矢島舞身、鈴木愛理、中島早貴
Favorite Actor?: yama-p
Favorite Band: MIWA,℃-ute,Buono!
My boom: This forum and fb
Quote: 東洋の魔女?ー鈴木&梅田

Post by tennomichi »

Leonite Rider wrote:I can just see it now, W, Accel, Terro and possibly Taboo, vs Weather, A bezerked Clay Doll and a horde of Masqurades/other dopants.
no i don't think taboo will join in the battle against weather. in fact maybe taboo will join with weather
Kamen Rider Ookalf wrote:I think they came from some shot showing the inside of a Memory dealer's suitcase.
really?
オレは天の道を行き全てを司る男
i think i learned my lesson

Return to “Kamen Rider W”