W 27 released

Double your pleasure, double your fun. Spearmint gum.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

W 27 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

While on the trail for the Invisible Memory dealer, W and Accel encountered the Weather Doctor himself.

Spoiler
So the Weather Doctor has been training himself on his powers by killing various people while discovering that he could gain more abilities by asborbing the memories. I figured that he was up to something with the Invisible Memory. There was no way he would give it without a cost like Saeko did for the Bird Memory. Even Ryubei is concerned about the Weather Doctor with the recent treatment towards Wakana.

I think Terui can be a likable guy for the most part until revenge on the Weather Doctor comes up. At that point, he loses all rationality and probably get killed by him.

zeta_gundam
Save the life
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Re: W 27 released

Post by zeta_gundam »

HurricaneBlue! Yet another Sentai member. AbaRed, DekaYellow, HurricaneBlue. So maybe some Green/Black/Pink Sentai member for the next guest star? XD

I like the Weather Dopant's design. And I like the suspicions that Ryubei has of Isaka, makes it all the more interesting to see what he's plotting.
zheyao
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Hibiki
My boom: One Piece

Post by zheyao »

I love how the camera is sometimes positioned just so we can check out Lily’s legs. Good to see Nao Nagasawa again.

Apparently Philip doesn’t like being called a mom.

And now we get a glimpse of what happens when W tries to set up two Maximum Drives at the same time.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

...It is very hard boiled to have an invisible woman to appear in your lap. I just want to say that.

Sweet jebus it's bad enough that Weather Dopant is some kind of crazy Dopant fetishist doctor with his mind set of rebellion against Terror, but now he's got crazy Tai Chi martial arts badass skills and a cool character design? How's that fair?

Geez, does Shroud have nothing better to do than keep sending memories and gadget construction manuals to Phillip? I'm starting to worry what the next gadget will be...

Well, looks like they're planning to make up for what most people saw as the more lackluster of Maximum Drives (Trigger Explosion) by pulling a WMD... ...I think I lost myself in that line of thought, I might return when I find myself again.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Weather Dopant kind of looks like kamen rider Rey with Tigers visor.

MAXIUMDRIVEMAXIUMDRIVEMAXIUMDRIVEMAXIUMDRIVEMAXIUMDRIVEMAXIUMDRIVEMAXIUMDRIVEMAXIUMDRIVE. Still, despite being a double maximum, it's Heat Trigger, so chances is that'll still be average.
zeta_gundam
Save the life
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by zeta_gundam »

Catastrophe wrote:Weather Dopant kind of looks like kamen rider Rey with Tigers visor.
Probably recycled meshed up suits. It is after all more expensive to make a new suit altogether.
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

Weather Dopant wants to be Mega Man.

Also how does having a connecting point in the ear work? I thought you had to put one on with that weird gun-looking thing so shouldn't it not work on...you know what now I am overthinking a childrens' show.
JokerExtreme
Infinity
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: Cyclone! Joker!

Post by JokerExtreme »

I love you Hurricane Blue!!!! >.<
tennomichi
Salami Commander
Favorite series: deka,shinken,bouken
2nd Favorite Series: KR 電王,W,DCD
Dreamy: 矢島舞身、鈴木愛理、中島早貴
Favorite Actor?: yama-p
Favorite Band: MIWA,℃-ute,Buono!
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: This forum and fb
Quote: 東洋の魔女?ー鈴木&梅田

Post by tennomichi »

NOOO!!!! why isaka? why so cruel?

ahem, anyway my comment for this episode.
1. i wish the things (well the lily part of course) that happened to shoutaro and terui would happen to me
2. finally we get to see Weather memory in action (if i'm not mistaken)
3. saeko is finally becoming more of a badass now hahaha
4. poor wakana she was screwed around by that psyvhotic doctor
5. what do you think about the snail memory?

> ...It is very hard boiled to have an invisible woman to appear in your lap. I just want to say that.

actually it's not on your lap... more like your belly but i still agree

all in all it was a good episode but not that funny
オレは天の道を行き全てを司る男
i think i learned my lesson
Shado Kabuto
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Faiz Kabuto Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O Deka Magi Bou

Post by Shado Kabuto »

Now that's a episode right there Ryuu finally meets the man who killed his family and drives himself to kill him with no intent

After seeing HurricaneBlue's appearance made me smile again yay!

Shoutaro trying to do a Twin Maximum would overexert his body but doing that because he care about Terui.
I walk the path of HEAVENS
Thanks Guile for the Kabuto Avy's and Signatures
thanks bauffie for the sig.
Leonite Rider
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Zero One
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama

Post by Leonite Rider »

Hey, this ep focuses around both Shoutaro and Terui this time! WMD, hope he gets to actually pull that off.

Weather just solidified his status as a complete monster, but he's way too powerful. Oh well, when Double gets the next upgrade he'll die (standard formula).

If Shoutaro is out for the count next episode, then Fang is going to be used again. YAYZ!

What memory is D supposed to be in this episode? I mean I know the other words it could be, Dissapear and Dopant, but the memory this time is Invisible.

I wonder, if Weather shows up next week, will Phillip use a Twin Maximum if Fang isn't enough?

Oh and an elemental memory has been used for a Maximum Drive for the first time in this episode.
Avid fan of mixing Riders and Rangers into other things
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

Glad this episode finally addressed this. I always wondered why they never simply used all the memory's maximum drives at the same time.
Funkatron
Infinity

Post by Funkatron »

Leonite Rider wrote:Hey, this ep focuses around both Shoutaro and Terui this time! WMD, hope he gets to actually pull that off.

Weather just solidified his status as a complete monster, but he's way too powerful. Oh well, when Double gets the next upgrade he'll die (standard formula).

If Shoutaro is out for the count next episode, then Fang is going to be used again. YAYZ!

What memory is D supposed to be in this episode? I mean I know the other words it could be, Dissapear and Dopant, but the memory this time is Invisible.

I wonder, if Weather shows up next week, will Phillip use a Twin Maximum if Fang isn't enough?

Oh and an elemental memory has been used for a Maximum Drive for the first time in this episode.
I think D stands for DenDen Sensor, the new gadget premiered in this episode.
kamenrider32
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa

Post by kamenrider32 »

i thought that the invisible girl in kamen rider double episode 27 was the same girl that played hurricanger blue in the sentai hurricanger series.
Tuss4
Train man
Favorite series: Faiz
Dreamy: Ayame Misaki
Favorite Actor?: Myself
Alignment: Neutral

Post by Tuss4 »

I have to say, Akiko looked hawt in this ep.

Return to “Kamen Rider W”