W 27 released

Double your pleasure, double your fun. Spearmint gum.
harpdevil
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W / GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger

Re: W 27 released

Post by harpdevil »

I think W is the best show I have seen at having a weekly story and a season story running together. They just seem to run alongside each other so well, neither ever seems to stick out like a sore thumb.

Great to see Weather, and clever to have him appearing before in the series without our realising. It probably would have been more dramatic when Accel cut W if they had not fought each other in the last two stories (even if they were being controlled by something at the time).
Image Demon beasts called Horrors live in the darkness. This is a story of a Makai Knight who cuts down the Horrors. You better not look away.
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

that weather guy is just a sick pervert if you ask me although he is one cool character. looks like wakana is back to her old self. i sware i've seen that magician lady before but where have i seen her. twin maximum looks like it's gonna be sweet btu dangerous to
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Nagasawa Nao was HurricaneBlue in Hurricanger, Mayuko Hasekura in Keitai Sousakan 7 and made an appearance in Rescue Force
DrinkItDown
RYUKI TARDFACE
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Faiz
Dreamy: Faiz Bar Tender chic
Favorite Band: L'Arc en Ciel
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Cars i suppose

Post by DrinkItDown »

As I don't watch Sentai, I recognized her from Keitai-7.
Old school TVN member
formerly FA|RokkumanEXE
TG23
Gabu
Dreamy: Hell Wolf-kun
My boom: Killing You Guys

Post by TG23 »

Hmm... seems everyone but Saeko Sonozaki is okay with the fact the crazy doctor was really into his "inspection" of Lily. I mean his hands were everywhere. Japaneses Doctors... all we needed were some inappropriately inserted moans and whimpers and we just went from kids show to hospital themed eros.

Going on with Hikikomori-san's talk on power:

That's just your traditional argument on the concept of true power. What's stronger? Raw, unrestrainted power that you learn to control or at least direct or a power that you had control of to being with and must learn to draw out its power. Both are powerful but in different ways. Like fire and Lightning. A raging fire and a lightningbolt are very powerful in their raw natural forms and can cause all kind of damage and are very hard to stop. But if you can control those things, their powers are reshaped into very different forms like a very hot but small blue flame for cooking or melting metal or electricity we can use and control.

I personally wouldn't say that the refined memories are weaker then the Raw more primal memories (odds are there will probably be a moment soon that shows the refined memories have a deeper, greater power), they just have their powers contained or controlled now. It's harder to draw out that raw energy they used to have but still as powerful when found.

But a great episode. Weather is badass; he looks badass; we learn some more stuff about the memories and drivers; and an interesting development has been made with Daddy Sonozaki not being too happy with Crazy Doctor Man. I hope they continue to humanize Daddy Sonozaki. He's already a encentric character, so developing that "caring father" side while he has the "evil evil guy" side would be great. Plus my theory about the belts was right! So happy. Also Weather is a great villian so I hope he doesn't die until the end of the series.
OMAETACHI, KOROCHU!
Leonite Rider
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Zero One
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama

Post by Leonite Rider »

tennomichi wrote:
Leonite Rider wrote:I can just see it now, W, Accel, Terro and possibly Taboo, vs Weather, A bezerked Clay Doll and a horde of Masqurades/other dopants.
no i don't think taboo will join in the battle against weather. in fact maybe taboo will join with weather
Saeko has been showing that even she doesn't fully agree with Doc's methods, so its possible.
Avid fan of mixing Riders and Rangers into other things
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Hikikomori-san wrote:^ I actually didn't watch that vid yet. >> -Youtubes it now-
Kogashi wrote: Oh and skimming over the posts, saw someone mentioning the gadgets... It's one Stag Beetle (Shoutarou/Phillip's) and one Rhino Beetle (Ryuu's)... I know, unimportant but still.
I did mention that I was excluding Terui's gadgets, since only Shoutarou and Phillip seem to be accumulating in gadgets - but ya never know, later episodes might have Shroud giving Terui a new gadget. o_O

And it's 2 Stag Beetles - they're used as cell phones, and both Shoutaru and Phillip have 1 each.
No, that's what I was saying, Shotarou's cell beetle is a stag beetle, Terui's cell beetle is a Kabuto/Rhino beetle. They are not both stag beetles, that would be confusing and rather pointless toy production wise.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
CrimsonJoker
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Decade
Dreamy: Natsumikan
Favorite Actor?: David Tennant
Favorite Band: Gackt
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Doctor Who

Post by CrimsonJoker »

Phillip and Shoutaro both have a Stag Phone.
Image Image
Image Image
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Yes Phillip and Shoutarou have stag phones, I'm saying that Terui's isn't a stag beetle... wait... think I misread and misspoke again - -; ...sorry folks, sorry.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Kamen Rider Ookalf
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies

Post by Kamen Rider Ookalf »

tennomichi wrote:really?
Yeah. Found these pics in an old thread.

m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

Nao still looks great. That is what I like in W. We have fanservice for the boys. The camera crew is also very nasty, because they ALWAYS use the leg angle. I think they'll play some infatuation between Lily and Terui. I don't like it. But I'll forgive it because she'll (unfortunately) leave the show next ep.

Wakana became a boring character. I liked her a lot when she had that terrible personality but acted like a sweet girl. Now she is alwasy moping around...

Saeko showed a petty side of her in this episode when she threw that thing at Lily. Not fit to a badass female villain. It was something a teenager would do.

Will we see Ryubee getting serious now? I hope so.

When I saw the snail gadget I thogut it was gong to be a phone and it would start to ring like this: puru puru puru; and make kacha when somebody answered it.

Wheather got to lay his hands on another chick again... His dopant design is very cool.

I want to see this WMD (weapon of mass destruction?). And the other 8. They still haven't shown us all the common finishers...

About the purified memories: I think it means they were refined somehow. Probably to take out the bad memories and bad feelings they bring.
BoukenCobalt
7X
Favorite series: Boukenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Favorite Band: JAM Project
My boom: Henshin poses

Post by BoukenCobalt »

All I have to say about this episode:

MAXIMUM DRIVE
MAXIMUM DRIVE
MAXIMUM DRIVE
MAXIMUM DRIVE
MAXIMUM DRIVE
MAXIMUM DRIVE
MAXIMUM DRIVE
MAXIMUM DRIVE
MAXIMUM DRIVE
MAXIMUM DRIVE
MAXIMUM DRIVE
MAXIMUM DRIVE
The truth about deviantArt:
Spoiler
tennomichi
Salami Commander
Favorite series: deka,shinken,bouken
2nd Favorite Series: KR 電王,W,DCD
Dreamy: 矢島舞身、鈴木愛理、中島早貴
Favorite Actor?: yama-p
Favorite Band: MIWA,℃-ute,Buono!
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: This forum and fb
Quote: 東洋の魔女?ー鈴木&梅田

Post by tennomichi »

interesting... i saw apple but i couldn't conclude a YOU memory even tho i saw a Y memory
オレは天の道を行き全てを司る男
i think i learned my lesson
Archon Divinus
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: W
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Pokémon

Post by Archon Divinus »

m4rc0 wrote:Wakana became a boring character. I liked her a lot when she had that terrible personality but acted like a sweet girl. Now she is alwasy moping around...
I don't think that Wakana is always moping around, in fact, she hasn't really done any moping (as far as I can remember) unless you count the Memory induced rage from this episode.
DrinkItDown
RYUKI TARDFACE
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Faiz
Dreamy: Faiz Bar Tender chic
Favorite Band: L'Arc en Ciel
My boom: Cars i suppose

Post by DrinkItDown »

I think its pretty safe to say that the one purifying memories is Shroud.
Old school TVN member
formerly FA|RokkumanEXE

Return to “Kamen Rider W”