W 29 released

Double your pleasure, double your fun. Spearmint gum.
Archon Divinus
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: W
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Pokémon

Re: W 29 released

Post by Archon Divinus »

I'm really surprised at how easy it is to get research money in the Kamen Rider universe. "I want to research water crystals using a bunch of new age mumbo jumbo." "Great, here's a lab, an assistant and you get to give lectures." "I want to dress like a lion and research lucid dreaming." "Great, here's a lab and 8 grad students."
lonegamer7
Save the life
Favorite series: Transformers
2nd Favorite Series: Mythbusters

Post by lonegamer7 »

tennomichi wrote:ohohoho this is as great episode except for the girl that came as a client. shouldn't she be dead already if she doesn't sleep?
Himeka wouldn't be likely to be dead. Hallucinating, headaches, dizziness and nausea, irritability, and a few others would be more in the list. She'd probably pass out at some point.
ryuzakiumi
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by ryuzakiumi »

Cheetah wrote:I'm a Lucid Dreamer! Just thought I'd throw that out there. :D
I'm a lucid dreamer too lol. Shit is entertaining when you can do just about whatever you want when you're dreaming.
Anime_freek22
Train man
Favorite series: GARO/Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Fuuma no Kojirou
Favorite Band: UVERworld
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: well dressed pickles
Quote: "You were right all along Finn. Now I'm going to cut out Bubblegum's heart, and make out with it."

Post by Anime_freek22 »

takenoko wrote: >Metal-Tetsu or maybe like, Naginata or Bo?

Naginata or bou seems like a loose transition for metal. Then again, Kirifuda means Trump card, not Joker. If Kirifuda is what they actually meant, it kind of makes you wonder about how accurate Joker is for that form's name
Well, the Joker memory is called "The Trump Memory". I was thinking Naginata or Bou in context of the weapon.
I lost The Game!
lonegamer7
Save the life
Favorite series: Transformers
2nd Favorite Series: Mythbusters

Post by lonegamer7 »

Bo would be more appropriate. The Metal Shaft doesn't have a blade at the end, so that disqualifies it from naginata.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Anime_freek22 wrote:Well, the Joker memory is called "The Trump Memory". I was thinking Naginata or Bou in context of the weapon.
Right, but it's not like people can see the description of the memory in series. What if they had just called it the Victory Memory? It's not like that side of W has anything jokerlike in its features besides the name
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Nightmare on Elm street inspired arc? Seems to be pretty good so far.

On a side note, I'm a lucid dreamer. I remember reading somewhere a while back that lucid dreaming can be used as a tool to counteract nightmares. I recall one such incident many years ago having a reoccurring nightmare, realising it was a dream and then manipulating it to 'beat' it per say. Never had that nightmare since.
Hikikomori-san
7X
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Blade/555/Ryuki
Favorite Band: NoGod
My boom: Deluhi/Crossfaith
Quote: "Bandai laughs at our pain...and drinks our tears." - Vangelus

Post by Hikikomori-san »

Well that was a funny episode. It picked up after the 1st half for me though. Became really hilarious when Terui started dreaming about his sister being married.

Weather = douchey - attacking Kamen Rider in the middle of his sleep! How dare he! As someone already said though, W should've chosen a better spot to sleep. And OMG WAKANA WHY?! I liked her personality before - why'd she have to become more crazy!? And Professor Sleep seems more crazy than Dr.Weather. >>;
ryuzakiumi
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by ryuzakiumi »

Catastrophe wrote:Nightmare on Elm street inspired arc? Seems to be pretty good so far.

On a side note, I'm a lucid dreamer. I remember reading somewhere a while back that lucid dreaming can be used as a tool to counteract nightmares. I recall one such incident many years ago having a reoccurring nightmare, realising it was a dream and then manipulating it to 'beat' it per say. Never had that nightmare since.
Yeah I've done that too. In the last couple of years, I tend to just have fun and go along with the "story" of the dream. If the story feels lame tho I usually just tell everyone to fuck off and I'll just go do something silly and fun like fly around or fly to a large body of water and go searching for hot mermaids or something.
prophetcrw
Go Go!
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Favorite Band: Anberlin
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: 'itsumo anata no soba ni iru'

Post by prophetcrw »

i like how we got a sneak peek at the new tech.

I also like that we also got a somewhat funny 'period drama' style confirmation that some kinda mask-type thing happens during henshin. (as per the Kiva jokes we made on the Accel henshin a few weeks ago). im beginning to wonder what thats all about now.
Hikikomori-san
7X
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Blade/555/Ryuki
Favorite Band: NoGod
My boom: Deluhi/Crossfaith
Quote: "Bandai laughs at our pain...and drinks our tears." - Vangelus

Post by Hikikomori-san »

Btw, does anyone know what was flying above Phillip's head when he was heading to the stadium with their pillows? Seemed like a gadget but I can't tell which one. Only one I could think of was the GatackZecter-like Stag Phone that Terui uses.
Leonite Rider
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Zero One
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Leonite Rider »

Hikikomori-san wrote:Btw, does anyone know what was flying above Phillip's head when he was heading to the stadium with their pillows? Seemed like a gadget but I can't tell which one. Only one I could think of was the GatackZecter-like Stag Phone that Terui uses.
Not a gadget... yet. I think it was mentioned in the previews, but I'm not saying, I could get into trouble if I did.

And now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to Phillip's funeral. No human gets struck by that much lightning and survives without help. And if Phillip is out of the picture, then... OMG, Akiko is going to have to become Double's right half!
Avid fan of mixing Riders and Rangers into other things
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

Damn they went all out for this episode, they even got Wakana to mug a clown & takes it clothes. Interesting to hear what Isaka's been working on in his Memory that explains why he doesn't use a driver with his Memory. That Nightmare Dopant certainly is interesting being able to control stuff in other people's dreams you'd think he would be at a disadvantage.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

I don't get why they didn't just sleep at home. I guess they went there because the dopant is gonna exit from Sho's head. I liked how you guys imitated DVD font type.
Aidid_Nuva
Gao
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Aidid_Nuva »

how do you lucid dream?

Regarding the episode:
-Awesome and wacky at the same time
-Su girl starting to get on nerves
-Shippu! Kirifuda! :lol:

Return to “Kamen Rider W”