Decade/W Movie: Great Rider War 2010

Double your pleasure, double your fun. Spearmint gum.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Decade/W Movie: Great Rider War 2010

Post by takenoko »

That's kind of what fans do. What do you think a discussion is?
Kamen Rider Raven
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Shotaro
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Kamen Rider Raven »

takenoko wrote:
Kamen Rider Raven wrote:Maybe have a movie down the line that TRULY explains everything.
You mean like with Den-O? If they do any more Decade movies, it'll probably be brand new stories
True. I dunno. I can see them answering some of our burning questions, like Narutaki and everything about him.

Plus I imagine Ganbaride is pretty popular. So there's another potential money grabber.
Uncontrol
7X
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Uncontrol »

takenoko wrote:That's kind of what fans do. What do you think a discussion is?
you guys have put about twenty times more effort into convoluting a purpose of anything that happened in this movie than the writers did writing it in the first place
Reaver
Infinity
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Black/RX
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Decade
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Quote: "There are two kinds of people in this world... The ones that want to be me, and the ones that want a part of me..."

Post by Reaver »

Has anyone noticed that there seems to be something wrong with the video at around 22:09 - 22:17? It's like it's going in fast forward...
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Reaver wrote:Has anyone noticed that there seems to be something wrong with the video at around 22:09 - 22:17? It's like it's going in fast forward...
For which version? SD or HD?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Uncontrol wrote:you guys have put about twenty times more effort into convoluting a purpose of anything that happened in this movie than the writers did writing it in the first place
It's fine if you didn't like the movie, but don't just come in here and criticize other people for trying to enjoy the movie. That's not cool, man

You already bitched about the movie earlier in the thread. If you don't have anything else to contribute, please leave
Uncontrol
7X

Post by Uncontrol »

takenoko wrote:
Uncontrol wrote:you guys have put about twenty times more effort into convoluting a purpose of anything that happened in this movie than the writers did writing it in the first place
It's fine if you didn't like the movie, but don't just come in here and criticize other people for trying to enjoy the movie. That's not cool, man

You already bitched about the movie earlier in the thread. If you don't have anything else to contribute, please leave
I actually did like the movie, particularly Begins Night. Just find it weird to try and artificially create a meaning where there isn't one. Whatever though, I'll leave this thread. Thanks for all your hard work; best subs I've ever seen.
Reaver
Infinity
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Black/RX
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Decade
Quote: "There are two kinds of people in this world... The ones that want to be me, and the ones that want a part of me..."

Post by Reaver »

Phoenix512 wrote:
Reaver wrote:Has anyone noticed that there seems to be something wrong with the video at around 22:09 - 22:17? It's like it's going in fast forward...
Both...
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Uncontrol wrote:Just find it weird to try and artificially create a meaning where there isn't one.
I don't think it's artificial. There is some internal consistency even if a lot of the explanation is hand wavey. I just don't think someone should just go "Oh yeah, you guys are wasting your time talking about this". Why be a conversation killer like that?

I guess I'd just much rather see: "I see your interpretation, don't agree, this is what I think is going on instead".
Uncontrol
7X

Post by Uncontrol »

Fair enough man, sorry :)
rizefall
Swedish Meatball
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by rizefall »

Uncontrol wrote:

I actually did like the movie, particularly Begins Night. Just find it weird to try and artificially create a meaning where there isn't one. Whatever though, I'll leave this thread. Thanks for all your hard work; best subs I've ever seen.[/quote]

There is none huh? Source?

However you may see it. Everybody has their own opinion. I bet i could argument away something you think is right or wrong in a TV series but i would not do it, as it is your believe
"Lady Luck is smilin"
XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
My boom: Devil Z

Post by XIII »

Reaver wrote:
Phoenix512 wrote:Has anyone noticed that there seems to be something wrong with the video at around 22:09 - 22:17? It's like it's going in fast forward...
Reaver wrote:Both...
if its in both I would say its intentional of the movie and not a fault of the encoding as me and take have our own copies of the movie, I would be very suprised if it is a glitch that effects two random copies of the movie at the exact same time.
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!
KickHopper
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: KR W & Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Keitei Sousakan 7
Dreamy: Why yes I am
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Hiroyuki
Favorite Band: Royksopp
My boom: Film Noir
Quote: "Walking the path of Hell, the man who serves no one."

Post by KickHopper »

Azazel wrote:
if its in both I would say its intentional of the movie and not a fault of the encoding as me and take have our own copies of the movie, I would be very suprised if it is a glitch that effects two random copies of the movie at the exact same time.
I think the director did it to show that a lot of time is passing though few words are spoken, but they fail in that Natsumi's small movements end up looking really goofy, and a lot more words are said than probably is necessary, thus making it look rather like a glitch.
ImageImage
LonelySoldier
Gabu
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Ryukendo
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: AKB48
Quote: Being forgotten is much more painful than being hated...

Post by LonelySoldier »

After watching Begins Night for the second time, I noticed that Akiko's cellphone ringtone (about 45:15 to 45:18) is actually cyclone's theme, but it just sounds... cuter :mrgreen: I didn't realize it at the first time because I wasn't using earphone at that time, and my surroundings was kinda noisy...

Btw, I rewatched All Rider vs. Daishocker and noticed that Doras was actually there, even with the same costume with the one appeared in The Conclusion, though he was just being a random kaijin during DaiShocker's massive invasion (about 35:22 to 35:24)... And now, he reappeared as the most evil, badass, ultimate kaijin? LOL
What I've learned from watching Kamen Rider OOO :
Don't be greedy, except for Bandai's stuff...
[kuronogantzryu]
Everything is drama!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Dreamy: Mirei Kiritani
Favorite Actor?: Tatsuya Fujiwara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by [kuronogantzryu] »

LonelySoldier wrote:I rewatched All Rider vs. Daishocker and noticed that Doras was actually there, even with the same costume with the one appeared in The Conclusion, though he was just being a random kaijin during DaiShocker's massive invasion (about 35:22 to 35:24)... And now, he reappeared as the most evil, badass, ultimate kaijin?
Maybe it was the original Doras in All Riders? The Doras in Final Chapter was created by Super Shocker.
Last edited by [kuronogantzryu] on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Return to “Kamen Rider W”