Decade/W Movie: Great Rider War 2010

Double your pleasure, double your fun. Spearmint gum.
Darkster
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider 555
Favorite Actor?: Jackie Chan
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: takoyaki
Quote: Because Takumi is Takumi.

Re: Decade/W Movie: Great Rider War 2010

Post by Darkster »

rizefall wrote:
Dengar wrote:I knew someone was gonna make that joke. But it's true, it really IS Decade's fault.
I don't get it (might be cause i'm very tired). Is it cause both the black riders are in the same place correct? Then i get the fun ;D
It must be. Black RX is actually mutated Black, who is Minami Kotaro. He's one guy, so it doesn't make sense. :lol:
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

nekollx wrote:i actually have 4 others, wanna see them?
There's a thread for that kind of stuff. Please keep it there:
http://tvnihon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=6524
rizefall
Swedish Meatball
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by rizefall »

Yeah i thought as much. IT really is decades fault!
He sure makes it all into a mess..
"Lady Luck is smilin"
kokowaks
Salami Commander

Post by kokowaks »

just see that these riders are nothing more but supporting characters to decade and has nothing to do to the original series, after all this is decade's series... except maybe for den-o...
rizefall
Swedish Meatball

Post by rizefall »

kokowaks wrote:just see that these riders are nothing more but supporting characters to decade and has nothing to do to the original series, after all this is decade's series... except maybe for den-o...
I agree :D
"Lady Luck is smilin"
nekollx
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by nekollx »

rizefall wrote:
kokowaks wrote:just see that these riders are nothing more but supporting characters to decade and has nothing to do to the original series, after all this is decade's series... except maybe for den-o...
I agree :D
it's all Den-O's fau;t in those cases
Super Sentai/Kamen Rider fan subs for the PSP http://tvnihon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=8802

My Laptop is Dying, want to help? http://nekollx.deviantart.com/journal/40051434/
kokowaks
Salami Commander

Post by kokowaks »

its either den-o is too powerful for decade to mess up or he is already messed up to begin with...
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

I never posted on here when I meant to a long time ago. Anyways, I really enjoyed the Double part of the film. It was nice to see the backstory of Skull and how Shoutaro and Phillip met. Kamen Rider Skull is just badass and his design was so simple yet so awesome too. As for Decade, let's just say that Toei needs to apologize to me for false advertisement. They showed me some scenes at the end of Decade Episode 31 that never happened in this film. What the hell is that? The special effects here were pretty cool though. The opening scene with Decade destroying Sky Rider and Kabuto was awesome. Poor Kabuto, you're still my favorite Rider. The effects of Tsukasa being revived was nice too. This movie was still strange though. I thought the characters were acting a little different from the show. Because of all these inconsistencies, my overall taste for Decade has fallen big especially after this film. It had so much potential too.
KillerGazebo
Gao
Quote: Now...count up your sins!

Post by KillerGazebo »

Bout sums it up
Completed: Faiz, Blade, Hibki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Go-Onger, Shinkenger, Gokaiger
Watching: Fourze, Gobusters, Akibaranger
Sexy_RoboVoice
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Maskman
Favorite Actor?: Johnny Depp
My boom: Tokusatsu
Quote: 'If you can't learn to love yourself... how the hell are you gonna love anybody else?' - RuPaul Charles

Question about Begin's Night Wait, I'm confused...

Post by Sexy_RoboVoice »

Personally, I just wish there were separate releases, cuz I'm moe interested in the Kamen Rider W portions and not all that interested in Kamen Rider Decade, but its hard to do that considering that both plot lines inevitably converge towards the end of the film, which makes it damn difficult to try and just enjoy the events of the Kamen Rider W portion on their own.
Sexy_RoboVoice
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Quote: 'If you can't learn to love yourself... how the hell are you gonna love anybody else?' - RuPaul Charles

Post by Sexy_RoboVoice »

I wish there was some way to cut out the Decade stuff. I was never a fan of the series Decade, and I'm only interested in the film for the Kamen Rider W stuff.

Oh, and why does Akiko have to be such a brat? Shoutaro is older than her, but SHE"S bossing HIM around? And why does she always hit him on the head with a freakin' green slipper? Is that supposed to be funny? It isn't. It reminds me too much of the freakin' Slushies always being thrown in people's faces on 'Glee'. its not funny, its just mean.
TheLastTatlFan
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Dekaranger/Kuuga
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger/W
Dreamy: Mao Ichimichi
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Kamen Rider/Sentai
Quote: "There is no justice in this battle. There is just a single, pure wish."

Re: Question about Begin's Night Wait, I'm confused...

Post by TheLastTatlFan »

Actually the portions are entirely separate. First the Decade portion, then the Decadriver closes over the final shot of the scene like the end of an episode, then the W portion begins like it's own movie complete with Toei logo, then at the end the screen of the Gaia Memories surrounding the last shot of the scene like the end of an episode, then the third portion where they meet complete with double Toei logos.

The thing is that the bad guy of the Begins Night movie escapes into the canyon where the Decade story left off at and gets defeated there, so you have to watch the third portion for a proper conclusion whether you skipped the W portion (Like I did the first time I watched it) or the Decade portion (Like you want to.)
TheLastTatlFan
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Dekaranger/Kuuga
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger/W
Dreamy: Mao Ichimichi
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Kamen Rider/Sentai
Quote: "There is no justice in this battle. There is just a single, pure wish."

Post by TheLastTatlFan »

You can just skip past the Decade finale. The ending portion will make less sense, but then again, the W characters' presence there makes little sense even if you've seen all three parts. They're there for the sake of a crossover.

Akiko is Shotaro's boss via succession. It's her dad's detective agency, and when he died the business and the office space it operates out of became hers, and she decided to make herself the new chief rather than evict Sho and Philip. And I never really got the slipper gag either, but you get used to it, trust me. Especially in the Delusions.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I just combined the two threads only to realize both of you guys repeated the same thing in both of them :P

Anyway, I don't think you're telling Sexy Voice anything he doesn't know already The Last fan. You're pretty much just repeating his point to him about how the films do converge at the end
Sexy_RoboVoice
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Sexy_RoboVoice »

takenoko wrote:I just combined the two threads only to realize both of you guys repeated the same thing in both of them :P

Anyway, I don't think you're telling Sexy Voice anything he doesn't know already The Last fan. You're pretty much just repeating his point to him about how the films do converge at the end
Thanks Takenoko, and to you also LastFan.

regarding Akiko's attitude, I understand she inherited the business from her father, and as such she believes THAT alone gives her a sense of entitlement, but that doesn't give her the right to treat Shotaro like her personal lapdog. I mean, that's exactly how she treats him, especially with the freakin' slipper. I hope there's a point to it and that she mellows out or something by series end. otherwise I think I might shoot myself if I have to endure that brat lording it over Shotaro like she's the freakin' queen of the universe.

Return to “Kamen Rider W”