KR W 36 released

Double your pleasure, double your fun. Spearmint gum.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: KR W 36 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

So explain why you spelled Nazca with a "Z" in one instance and a "S" in another? Why do you think that Nazca is going to appear again soon? It's just very unlikely that will happen.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Nasca is the official spelling on the Memory itself. I didn't know this, but apparently it's an acceptable spelling for the ruins too. We used Nazca because it comes up a lot more, although I probably would have kept it as Nasca if I knew that it was acceptable

Also, it sounds like he's just guessing, which is fine
Chariot
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider OOO
Dreamy: Izumi Hina
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Chariot »

It's not like she lost Taboo, though.

Who else noticed that it takes 18 episodes to dispatch Saeko's boyfriends? Sure, Isaka's face didn't appear until about 22 or 23, but his presence as an important foe was introduced with Ryuu.

Speaking of which, I love some of the choices the writers make. Killing off Isaka just before he and Saeko plan to usurp Ryubee, but after they've shown their true colours. The build up was great. Saeko definitely didn't see it coming.

I LOL'ed at Akiko's face when Accel turned blue. She seems like she would have preferred yellow.

Accel Trial gets my vote. That thunder dodging scene was fun. The kicks were cool too. Chun-LiRyuu is one great cop.

Dunno why, but Ryuu's face in this arc reminded me of Keita from Keitai Sousakan 7, at times.
Last edited by Chariot on Sun May 30, 2010 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheetah
The fastest animal
The fastest animal
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Cheetah »

Of course you know I'm a speedster so I had to love the new upgrade. I like how they moved his character from revenge to protect. I think it was really well done. I also like how they got rid of another major villain and in doing that are adding more depth to the main family. This really feels like they have thought it out and have something planned for the end. Hopefully they can keep this pace up and follow through with it all. It they do this could become my second favorite series. I don't think anything can top Blade for me but I sure hope they try.
ImageImage
Nostalgia Critic Parody - Angry Video Game Nerd Parody
http://www.capcam.org - http://tvnihon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=4937
chickdigger802
7X

Post by chickdigger802 »

Kinda lame how the 9.8 sec maximum drive lasted like 30 secs lol. They could have made the time limit 30 secs or something, oh well still looked cool I guess.

Reminded me of that bleach eps in which ichigo's 11 sec hollow mask fight lasted more than a few mins =(
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

chickdigger802 wrote:Kinda lame how the 9.8 sec maximum drive lasted like 30 secs lol
To be fair, Trial is moving in slow motion, and the scenes of the other characters are occurring in real time at the same moment Trial is doing that.
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

m4rc0 wrote:Man, they ruined Saeko. And not because she was shaving Shinkuro. They made her fall from cold and ruthless villain to a sad little girl that hates her daddy because he loves her sister more and that gets together with a guy that is an antagonist of the father just to piss him off...
What are you talking about, man? Saeko having daddy issues was really really early on in the series, remember? The flashback about how Ryubee treated Saeko when she was younger, and how he always favored Wakana and let her play while she had to work...don't remember the episode number exactly, but it was before the double-digit episodes I think.

She only seemed cold and ruthless when she offed Kirihiko because, well, he was weak. It's easy to seem calm and collected and intimidating when you know your opponent is no match for you.
DrinkItDown
RYUKI TARDFACE
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Faiz
Dreamy: Faiz Bar Tender chic
Favorite Band: L'Arc en Ciel
My boom: Cars i suppose

Post by DrinkItDown »

As I predicted, the motocross training was dumb as shit and had nothing to do with anything. And don't start with the "BUT BUT BUT TEN SECONDZ BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH", because ultimately, it meant nothing in the episode. He still broke 10 seconds at the end.

Regardless, I like Trial and am glad Isaka is gone. I am also glad to see that the shit has hit the fan in the Sonozaki family. Maybe we will start to see some of these multiple plot lines finally converge instead of occasionally touch each other (that sounded naughty).

Faiz Accel = Accel Trial?
Old school TVN member
formerly FA|RokkumanEXE
qedins
Go Go!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Favorite Actor?: Riisa Naka
Favorite Band: L'arc en Ciel
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Quote: "Where's our eccentric?"
"I'm right here!"
"No. I mean sempai."
"Oh."

Post by qedins »

Hah! Exactly! :lol: :lol: :lol:
KR_FIA
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by KR_FIA »

I don't believe no one has gone something like....
Accel Trial wrote: ACCEL HUNDRED CRACK FIST KICK
So yes, it seems like Mikku is smart enough to understand their scheme, and therefore conveying the message to Ryubee. That's one smart lazy cat, I say.

Though, I have to say that the family has started to be a mess. It's pretty much a given that Wakana did not want to fight her sister on the rooftop. Like, she has all the time to change into the non-killable form.

As for Saeko, perhaps this is the first time she miscalculated. Not siding with her father means that she has bet it all on Isaka, it seems.
DrinkItDown wrote:As I predicted, the motocross training was dumb as shit and had nothing to do with anything. And don't start with the "BUT BUT BUT TEN SECONDZ BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH", because ultimately, it meant nothing in the episode. He still broke 10 seconds at the end.
Well, you have to understand forcing him to go on the 10 seconds track get him used to the memory itself. Of course, the way how everything works out is the way of the cliche where protagonists will always pass through difficulty.
More like Cast-off mode from Kabuto series, though.

As for Isaka's last remark, it is rather possible that Shroud gave him the Weather memory. Like, who else would he get such high tiered memory from? In a way, by giving Ryuu his memory, she was trying to make the perfect killing machine that is either filled with hatred (Ryuu) or greed (Isaka) by letting them killing each other. That way, she could use the victor in her attempt to overthrow Ryubee. I will assume something the line of "If you are filled with greed/hatred, you will not feel fear."
Den-Awesome
Go Go!
Favorite series: Kabuto, W
2nd Favorite Series: DCD & Den-O
Dreamy: Mikie Hara ;)

Post by Den-Awesome »

WOW...
im pretty sure accel trial just made my day.... :D

anyways, good episode....
DECADE
VV
OOO
The beginning of a new era....
Rashef
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: W, Akibaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Akibaranger season 2
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: Monkey Island

Post by Rashef »

Hey, we're TOEI and we'll get rid of all bad guys that people like at least a bit!
*sigh*... Weather, whyyyy? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?! ;(
And to get beaten by a cast off kabuto and faiz accel offspring. Could it get any worse?
As for Shroud. Can't shake a feeling she'll pull a "Natives (from Kabuto)"-like thing on us. But maybe it's just me... Anyways, time to find/make a sad taboo avatar I guess.
My Copyright Infringing folder with random assortment of ripped Kamen Rider SFX is found right... HERE.
Skiks
Faiz

Post by Skiks »

chickdigger802 wrote:Kinda lame how the 9.8 sec maximum drive lasted like 30 secs lol. They could have made the time limit 30 secs or something, oh well still looked cool I guess.

Reminded me of that bleach eps in which ichigo's 11 sec hollow mask fight lasted more than a few mins =(
Except Accel Trial's maximum drive needs to be finished within 10 seconds. He can stay as accel trial for as long as he wants to. Constantly in super speed and such. It's not exactly like Faiz or Kabuto considering he gets a downgrade in power from accel.
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

i loved the bgm being played for trail's henshin music can't wait till the ost 2 comes out. i love trail the blue actually reminds me of ixa's rising form in fact come to think of it this whole series reminds of kiva for some reason. isaka's death was kindof sick, and that's sick in a bad terms, they really don't care what japanese children see. did anyone find it weird how weather got defeated i mean right before the explosion he just dissapears really crap death if you ask me i would've expected more
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
Guardian07
Mega
Favorite series: Agito,W,Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Hibiki,Garo,Blade
Dreamy: Shihoko Hirata
Favorite Actor?: Seiji Takaiwa!!
Favorite Band: Shoji Meguro
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: MegaTen games
Quote: We’re no longer children any more but, we’ll never fully become adults.
We can live on in that odd little transition.

Post by Guardian07 »

Another great arc. This just keeps getting better and better :lol: .

Loving the slim looks of Accel Trial. Meh, just forget the confusion with the traffic lights and enjoy the PWNAGE :D !! That said, nothing beats the old-school style of training to make yourself stronger. This is to all the Riders who weren't pampered with new toys and just trained and trained to become stronger.*bows*

Great plot twist there. The couple had just shown their true colours and then, this happens like something out of a nightmare XD. Loved it when writers do something like that. Saeko is so screwed!!

The great thing about it is that it's all due to Ryuu wanting to protect rather than being consumed by revenge. His feelings had definitely reached Nagi, indirectly stunting the growth of the connecter. If weren't for that, Isaka would then had his max Quetzalcoatl and, who knows, maybe would've beaten Ryubee. If that wasn't enough, that desire to protect made Ryuu stronger and enabled him to finally dispatch Isaka. All in all, a total defeat for the Weather Doctor and 'a fitting end for a devil'. Certainly preferable over being nerfed and ultimately having a lame death like so many other Kamen Rider villains.

I like it that the writers are removing the strong villains out of the way, much better when there's a good build-up to it. It avoids something I would like to call the Lucky Clover Syndrome. The villains aren't nerfed after the heroes gets stronger, and won't have to retreat every so often since they're dead, like they should've been due to all the beating they get.

So Shroud is no longer interested with Ryuu now that his hatred had ceased? Well, I knew this day would come ever since her first ep where she put much importance on the feelings of hatred and revenge. Interested to see what she's going to do next.

My only concern about this series is how strong it became and whether it can keep it up the good stuff till the end. Here's hoping it does :D .
AeonRanger wrote:isaka's death was kindof sick, and that's sick in a bad terms, they really don't care what japanese children see.
I don't understand you. The message is simple "Kids, when you grow up, don't be a bad doctor who like to torment people and kill other people's family, or you'll end up dying just as horribly as he does".
AeonRanger wrote:did anyone find it weird how weather got defeated i mean right before the explosion he just dissapears really crap death if you ask me i would've expected more
I'm beginning to think they did that on purpose since they've never made a mistake like that before(if it is a mistake). Also, read my post to understand how this is a fitting ending to the Doc.
Ginga o Tsuranuku Densetsu no Yaiba!!!

Seijuu Sentai Gingaman!!!

Return to “Kamen Rider W”