KR W 36 released

Double your pleasure, double your fun. Spearmint gum.
ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM
Faiz
Favorite series: Garo/Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Kabuto/Blade
Dreamy: Takanashi Rin
Favorite Band: Too many to list
My boom: Gundam
Quote: We're not tools of the government or anyone elses. Fighting was the only thing i was good at, but at least i fought for what i believed in.-Gray Fox

Re: KR W 36 released

Post by ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM »

>Ahem. Double Action Wing Form. That's all I have to say

Did that even play in the show? I recall it was edited in for the DC of I Am born. Same goes for Nobodies Perfect which is said to be in the DC of Begin's Night.
We Begin The Armed Intervention with Gundam
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Wasn't Wing Form also used in the last battle of the director's cut version ending of Den-O?
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Phoenix512 wrote:You must haven't been paying attention as it has been played more than once in W. Also check out Healing Princess as they played the regular and acoustic (piano) versions of the song from time to time.
I have been paying attention, it does only play once in the actual series, go back and check. Also, I care not for Healing Princess, I have the Singles for most of the ending themes already. I just wish they could be utilised well in show.
Last edited by Catastrophe on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
ShadowX7
NagoSan
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Fourze, P4A/G
Quote: "Misunderstandings happens all the time, more so on the internet."

Post by ShadowX7 »

Well, I sure came late to post, 5 pages already lol
Leonite Rider wrote:Looks like I was right when I said Mikku is smarter than he looks, how else would he have appeared at the last second to save Wakana without knowing it would happen?

Shroud seems a whole lot darker now, but she's probably pulling a Xantos Gambit to get rid of Museum and the Kamen Riders at the same time.

Saeko only has one other thing for herself now, the Nasca memory. Which means we'll be seeing Nazca in the next arc or so.
You do remember that Mikku can't transform on his own right? (which would have been epic if he could)
Ryuubei Ryuubee probably sent him to protect Wakana, just in case (as he does love her more than anything)

I don't think Shroud want to destroy Kamen Rider, maybe Accel but then again, that doesn't make any sense with her helping him for his revenge by making him a Kamen Rider in the first place

And also she would not plan to destroy W, as it is shown that Shroud cares about Philip (or maybe she just wants to use him for her own selfish gains, but why wait?) But then again that plot seems kinda far off, seeing her actions toward Phillip
"You count the medals, one, two, and three! Life goes on, anything goes, coming up OOO!"
Rider Tristan
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: The current Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Double/W
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Decade's Conga Beat

Post by Rider Tristan »

Haven't posted here in quite a while.

Anyhow! Certainly an interesting episode. The motocross thing was kooky, as expected. To get into the feel of Trial I guess.

I kinda like the concept of trial. It doesn't seem much of a power upgrade, but I always loved the concept of speed to full advantage. Shroud's line on the subject put it in a lovely way as well.

Speaking of Shroud, she's becoming more and more mysterious... Interesting theories about in the topic, but I wonder what the case will be...

----

Also, with all the TV-Nihon additions at the ends of these videos (And I dunno if anyone's said this), I'm surprised there wasn't a replay clip of Accel Trial's maximum drive to the sound of Chun Li's rapid kick move.
There's a reason why Decade AU Odin's user has not been shown...
Kamen Rider Raven
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Shotaro
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Kamen Rider Raven »

Rider Tristan wrote:
Also, with all the TV-Nihon additions at the ends of these videos (And I dunno if anyone's said this), I'm surprised there wasn't a replay clip of Accel Trial's maximum drive to the sound of Chun Li's rapid kick move.
Oooh. There's an idea.

I've been toying around with the idea of adding (Hyper?)Clock Up sound effects to Trial, kinda like I gave Accel a FFR. I've been wanting to do more Kamen Rider related videos anyway.

And even though he hasn't done a TON of stuff in the series, can we agree that Ryubee is badass?
Dimension-Crash
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Double/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz/Kabuto/Kiva
My boom: Riichi Mahjong

Post by Dimension-Crash »

You would think that at the very least, they would've had Weather plug in all of the Memories he's been collecting over the years and turn into a super Dopant or something for his final battle with Ryuu. But no, that promise to overturn Terror's dynasty lies forever unfulfilled.

On the plus side, Trial-Form. Hell yeah!! We now need an upgraded Twin Maximum to celebrate!
The Human Search Engine:

The Code of the Gambler:
1) There is no such thing as luck; only Skill.
2) Do not play for greed; but Survival.
3) Don't play lukewarm games; fight until Death.
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

Wow first Nazca & now Weather, Saeko is fast running out of allies especially now that she's made her move against her father. With Shroud appearing behind her in the end their, I wonder if Saeko's going to be making a desperate alliance?

Accel Trial looks nice, slimmer & the blue really works alot better than his the Zaku looking red, it's nice to see that they evolved Faiz's version, in that Trial look more Aerodynamic though Faiz's watch was alot more convenient than a miniature traffic light. I'm surprised that Wakana still isn't carrying around her Memory to defend herself, or is it that she can't bring herself to fight Saeko, though it seemed like she had no problem with the latter when she found out Isaka messed with er.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
MagnaRyu
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Ryuki,Blade,Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Ryukendo,KS7
Favorite Actor?: Matsuda Satoshi
Favorite Band: AnCafe,Gackt,ViDoll
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: All Things Japanese
Quote: Check out my prop making skills at: http://forum.indymogul.com/showthread.php?t=30986

Post by MagnaRyu »

DrinkItDown wrote:As I predicted, the motocross training was dumb as shit and had nothing to do with anything. And don't start with the "BUT BUT BUT TEN SECONDZ BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH", because ultimately, it meant nothing in the episode. He still broke 10 seconds at the end.
I am confused as to how the training was dumb? In a sense it was a conditioned response test.....Either You get this done under 10 seconds or guess what you get a massive freaking shock.
And in a sense you could say that the "training" combined with his being knocked unconscious and remembering his sister and the "bird girl" helped him realize that true power comes from protecting people not revenge.
I'm A Gackt Fan And I'm Male. Got A Problem With That?

Check out my prop making skills at: http://forum.indymogul.com/showthread.php?t=30986
TG23
Gabu
Dreamy: Hell Wolf-kun
My boom: Killing You Guys

Post by TG23 »

Ha, when Shinkuro started talking about his feelings and him wanting to know the real Saeko when he "gets back", I knew he was gonna die. He was just short of saying "when this is done, lets get married." type of line which is classic for the "dead man walking" moments.

I dig the new Trial look. I thought the henshin device looked funny but when he finally used it then it worked. Also I think the reason he is Blue is cause 1) its a better color with that design and 2) Even though the lights are green, with all the history behind the name and coloring of stop lights, its okay to be blue. He isn't blue because japanese stoplights are blue. He's blue because the word aoi was interchangeable for a time with green.
OMAETACHI, KOROCHU!
KickHopper
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: KR W & Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Keitei Sousakan 7
Dreamy: Why yes I am
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Hiroyuki
Favorite Band: Royksopp
My boom: Film Noir
Quote: "Walking the path of Hell, the man who serves no one."

Post by KickHopper »

@ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM and takenoko >
Double Action Wing Form was added at the last minute to the final episode, and not the DVD cut but the original airing of the final episode, playing upon Sieg's arrival to the final battle. Proving that it's never too late to add a character song, even if it is the last scene of the last episode, lol.
ImageImage
Anime_freek22
Train man
Favorite series: GARO/Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Fuuma no Kojirou
Favorite Band: UVERworld
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: well dressed pickles
Quote: "You were right all along Finn. Now I'm going to cut out Bubblegum's heart, and make out with it."

Post by Anime_freek22 »

Kamen Rider Raven wrote:And even though he hasn't done a TON of stuff in the series, can we agree that Ryubee is badass?
Seconded!
I lost The Game!
Leonite Rider
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Zero One
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama

Post by Leonite Rider »

Anime_freek22 wrote:
Kamen Rider Raven wrote:And even though he hasn't done a TON of stuff in the series, can we agree that Ryubee is badass?
Seconded!
Thirded
Avid fan of mixing Riders and Rangers into other things
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

Anime_freek22 wrote:
Kamen Rider Raven wrote: Seconded!
Thirded
Fourthed just for the fact that Ryubee is actually legitimately an evil SOB and has done terrible things to people. He makes such a great villain.

Still trying to figure out if he just goes around killing people for s***s and giggles.
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
Chariot
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider OOO
Dreamy: Izumi Hina

Post by Chariot »

Dimension-Crash wrote:You would think that at the very least, they would've had Weather plug in all of the Memories he's been collecting over the years and turn into a super Dopant or something for his final battle with Ryuu. But no, that promise to overturn Terror's dynasty lies forever unfulfilled.
It wasn't supposed to be HIS (Weather's) final battle though. He went into the battle thinking he would definitely crush Accel with what he had. Rather, he underestimated him and was crushed himself. Plus, I think that he was already at his peak or preferred level of power, at least without the Quetzalcoatlus Memory; he didn't have anything else to pull out.

Return to “Kamen Rider W”