W 38 released

Double your pleasure, double your fun. Spearmint gum.
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: HENSHIN

Re: W 38 released

Post by AeonRanger »

wait didn't phillip already know his true name and his true self before the appearence of Fang Joker how come it only affects it now? When is that foundation X guy going to show his true form I've a feeling it's going to be even big. It's obvious Wakana-chan has been brainwashed how evil can Ryunosaki be to do that to his own daughter?
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
Rashef
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: W, Akibaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Akibaranger season 2
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: Monkey Island

Post by Rashef »

Hated the episode so much for obvious reasons that I noticed at 19:54 , when wakana morphs into clay doll, there is one extra which just stops and suddenly runs away while all others pretend to see clay doll in this shot and then run horrified.
My Copyright Infringing folder with random assortment of ripped Kamen Rider SFX is found right... HERE.
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

AeonRanger wrote:wait didn't phillip already know his true name and his true self before the appearence of Fang Joker
Nope. Saeko called him "Raito" that one time, but she didn't call him her brother, she didn't make any mention of his history. He didn't know what it meant, but now that he knows he's a Sonozaki, that makes a lot of difference.

Hmm so Wakana. I'm trying to think what's most likely. There's the chance that Isaka's meddling with her driver caused this, but I doubt it. There's the chance that Ryubee did something to her, but I don't know that that's probable either. I'm thinking that he showed her...something when he took her to the facility, that made her think "I have to do this even if I don't want to." She thinks her job is necessary for some reason, but she still hates it. That's what I'm going with.
Lao Shi
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Madan Senki Ryukendo
Dreamy: Deneb
Quote: Knowing fear and shooting it down is what true warrior does.

Post by Lao Shi »

wait didn't phillip already know his true name and his true self before the appearence of Fang Joker how come it only affects it now?
Saeko only called him Raito, not Sonozaki Raito or Brother. How can he know his true-self?
It's obvious Wakana-chan has been brainwashed how evil can Ryunosaki be to do that to his own daughter?
I don't think Ryubee has done anything with Wakana. After all, she is his favorite daughter.

Maybe he told her something about Museum and Raito.
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

I didn't like how the hopper girl disappeared. I was expecting a bloody death... But I guess they don't do that anymore...

Did you see how Ryuu just threw away accel memory to use trial? I wonder how he didn't break it...

We still don't know anything about foundation X... I guess they'll leave it to the finale.

Finally, Phil knows who he is. But probably not WHAT he is.

I want to know what Ryubei meant by saying that Wakana was the museum... She probably was braiwashed or had something awaken insider her after gaining knowledge about the museum.

That line about being decisive is 80% of the job sounds like something Soukichi told Shota.

I think that was the first time that Aki hit Phil with that shoe... And Phil was so half-boiled in this arc...

Did Saeko find a new love? XD The only time the Kazu smiled was when Saeko was "comfortably" dressed XDDDD
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

m4rc0 wrote:That line about being decisive is 80% of the job sounds like something Soukichi told Shota.
Yeah. Shoutarou says this the first time he used it earlier in the show
Alkaid
Boyz boyz boyz
Favorite series: Rescue Fire/Double
2nd Favorite Series: Den-o/Magi/Deka
Dreamy: Philip/Shoutarou
My boom: Qsuke!

Post by Alkaid »

Again, it's been one of those episodes that really sticks in your head for awhile.

Yeah, everyone pretty much saw the whole "Oh look, you're really a Sonozaki and here's your sister!" for awhile and the whole "hospital nao" thing struck me as way too obvious for what was going on but it ended up alright when the rest of the episode fell into place.

Didn't see the Hopper minion get cut down so quickly though. An odd character like that might have been fun to stick around for more than an episode arc.

And Mikku yet again pulls out the awesomeness. I absolutely love that cat, even though it's really an evil assassin kitty in disguise.

Don't know about anyone else but Wakana's 180 and outfit totally reminded me of a certain other character and series that happened in around the same timeframe
Spoiler
*coughKivacough*

I'm definately getting hyped up for the next set of episodes; Museum's plans are on the move and who knows what'll happen next!

Spoiler
Also, if that guy in white doesn't become a Dopant/Evil Kamen Rider, i'll be very surprised. He seems too darned mysterious not to be something of that sort.

And if Terror doesn't show up, we'll all know why....Wakana/Clay Doll ate him and went goth. XD
Yuusuke: BLACK RX?
Decade. No... This is... Saban's Masked Rider no Sekai. Alright, let's go.
Natsumi: WHAT? You're not going to help this world's Rider?
Decade: BELIEVE ME, it's better if they all die.

Leonite Rider
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Zero One
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama

Post by Leonite Rider »

I still say Hypnosis, that could easily explain Wakana's change of attitudes.
Avid fan of mixing Riders and Rangers into other things
Arigomi
Save the life
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

The sleeper agent theory to explain Wakana's sudden change makes more sense to me. Even if Wakana had believed that Raito was dead all this time, memories of him would've allowed her to notice a connection between Raito and Philip. I suspect that some of Wakana's memories were erased and Ryubee restored them so that she could take on her Museum duties. This would account for why Clay Doll seems much stronger than before. If this theory is correct, then Philip might become evil if he regains his memories of being Raito.

Foundation X seems to be the parent organization of Museum. Otherwise, Ryubee wouldn't have to defend himself against lack of progress to Foundation X investors.
Leonite Rider
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Zero One
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama

Post by Leonite Rider »

So long as Phillip doesn't get his memories back by looking at the moon I'm fine with that.
Avid fan of mixing Riders and Rangers into other things
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

I got a feeling Wakana isn't going to be doing any more radio shows for awhile, now that she's taken over Museum duties. I like how they kept the cellphone part in after Wakana came back to the station, then her talking to Philip without the phone after she addressed him by Raito, really did well in contrasting the old Wakana with the new one. Very interesting that Ryubei's not totally in charge, & that their are different investors in the organization, one wonders if one of those investors is Shroud?
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
ShadowX7
NagoSan
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
My boom: Fourze, P4A/G
Quote: "Misunderstandings happens all the time, more so on the internet."

Post by ShadowX7 »

Rashef wrote:Hated the episode so much for obvious reasons that I noticed at 19:54 , when wakana morphs into clay doll, there is one extra which just stops and suddenly runs away while all others pretend to see clay doll in this shot and then run horrified.
Haha, I just noticed that ater I read your post
It does seem rather silly and weird (I laughed at that extra)

Why did the Professor called Philip to the hospital instead of just saying what he wanted to say to him via Cell phone?
Why must he drag Phillip all the way to the hospital? What a jerk :P

Also, anyone noticed that Terui just threw the Accel Memory (and his weapon) when he was switching to Trial?
That was kinda funny (but still awesome), but won't he break his weapon or more importantly, the Accel Gaia Memory by throwing them away like that?

Am I the only one who feels that Akiko is useless to the plot now? (she was kinda important until she knew her father is already dead)
"You count the medals, one, two, and three! Life goes on, anything goes, coming up OOO!"
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

Arigomi wrote:Foundation X seems to be the parent organization of Museum. Otherwise, Ryubee wouldn't have to defend himself against lack of progress to Foundation X investors.
It's not like that. When you invest, you expect something in return. If you don't get it, you should use your money in other investments or stuff.

If Ryubee got other investors to replace foundation X, he could tall Kazu to kiss his you know what.
Battra wrote:one wonders if one of those investors is Shroud?
Investing in something and then trying to make this something fail doesn't seem very smart to me. She either was a high ranking person in hte museum that was ostracized and wants to take it over or was hurt in some way by the organization and wants revenge.
Skiks
Faiz

Post by Skiks »

ShadowX7 wrote: Am I the only one who feels that Akiko is useless to the plot now? (she was kinda important until she knew her father is already dead)
She's still the one to get clients and to help clients out when Phillip and Sho are unable to do so because of their transformations. She may not be story useful for the moment but she has plot convenience.
KR_FIA
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by KR_FIA »

I say Wakana is under a suggestion of sort. Notice how Claydoll's eyes shine while she fires at FangJoker.

Yea, noticed the extra being bad actor. However, we have to understand that all the effects are added after they filmed it. So there might be an mistiming happening (Just like that misplaced explosion of Weather 2 episodes ago).

Have to say, Ryuu's upgrade is noticeable to be able to beat the MoTW.

I don't get why doc couldn't just tell Akiko about Phillip's past. Sure, it is more dramatic, but thanks to that, he missed the bus to Foreverland with his sister.

Saeko is ruined, that's for sure. Though I'd rather expect more from her, like, stowing away powerful memories for her big ambition. Guess it's karma, now she is treated worse than Kirihiko back then.

And lastly, I want one spy cat. This one is just freaking useful.

Return to “Kamen Rider W”