W 38 released

Double your pleasure, double your fun. Spearmint gum.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: W 38 released

Post by takenoko »

ShadowX7 wrote:Am I the only one who feels that Akiko is useless to the plot now? (she was kinda important until she knew her father is already dead)
She's still supportive in her role. I mean, the line about family wouldn't sound as good if it's just Shoutarou being there. She also still helps out now and again with stuff
Tuss4
Train man
Favorite series: Faiz
Dreamy: Ayame Misaki
Favorite Actor?: Myself

Post by Tuss4 »

it's great to see how my posts are always ignored. But everyone seems to forget that Isaka Shinkuro ran experiments on her...

Skiks
Faiz

Post by Skiks »

KR_FIA wrote:
Saeko is ruined, that's for sure. Though I'd rather expect more from her, like, stowing away powerful memories for her big ambition. Guess it's karma, now she is treated worse than Kirihiko back then.
Did everyone suddenly forget she had Nasca and Taboo and she only lost Taboo? Just saying.
Forte
Why are we all 15?
Why are we all 15?
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: The enemy isn't fighting with the intention of losing either. Each sides fight for their ideal justice. No one's right and no one's wrong. War could be cruel for everyone.

Post by Forte »

And I was hoping it became like this;
Ryuubee suddenly appeared in front of Wakana and Philip. Philip henshined, Fang Joker, against Terror. Sure Terror outpower him, Philip grab Wakana and jump onto the fast come-along train. Philip cancel henshin AND THEY LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER. :P
All thanks to CloudBoii12.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

I think that the general perception of Saeko as a character is basically ruined is wrong. If you think about it, she had Kirihiko where she basically was in control. When she was with Isaka, she had to share control in order to get closer to her goal of controlling Museum. And now, with the new guy, she has no control what so ever as she has nothing. Even if she has the Nazca Memory, she can't used it because of her Driver being broken. So in a way, she has to trust the new guy completely where as before she doesn't need to trust anyone completely. It's good character development regardless how much you think that her image as a bitch who takes nothing is gone.

As for Akiko, doesn't it really matter that if she has plot significance or not? I rather not have her being a plot character where you only care about her because she has power of plot device. Akiko holds her own with the rest of the cast. She is part of Philip's family and don't mess with her.
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

Does she really have the Nazca memory still. All I saw was clothes on the table. Plus, wouldn't the secret guy have taken it along with her driver.
Skiks
Faiz

Post by Skiks »

archer9234 wrote:Does she really have the Nazca memory still. All I saw was clothes on the table. Plus, wouldn't the secret guy have taken it along with her driver.
He could have it but just showed her the driver to show he it's of no use anymore. She did clearly show she held on to it before the big betrayal.
Guardian07
Mega
Favorite series: Agito,W,Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Hibiki,Garo,Blade
Dreamy: Shihoko Hirata
Favorite Actor?: Seiji Takaiwa!!
Favorite Band: Shoji Meguro
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: MegaTen games
Quote: We’re no longer children any more but, we’ll never fully become adults.
We can live on in that odd little transition.

Post by Guardian07 »

Phoenix512 wrote:I think that the general perception of Saeko as a character is basically ruined is wrong. If you think about it, she had Kirihiko where she basically was in control. When she was with Isaka, she had to share control in order to get closer to her goal of controlling Museum. And now, with the new guy, she has no control what so ever as she has nothing. Even if she has the Nazca Memory, she can't used it because of her Driver being broken. So in a way, she has to trust the new guy completely where as before she doesn't need to trust anyone completely. It's good character development regardless how much you think that her image as a bitch who takes nothing is gone.
Totally agree with you. Her character development is one of the best I've seen :D , and I'm really looking forward to what she'll do next.
Ginga o Tsuranuku Densetsu no Yaiba!!!

Seijuu Sentai Gingaman!!!
TaikutsuJoker
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Favorite Actor?: Tetsuo Kurata
My boom: W & Accel

Post by TaikutsuJoker »

Hi new member here ^^

Well done for ruining something in the new movie for me. One week ban for spoiling.

I'm new so can I ask if I should put a link for above sentence?
Last edited by Phoenix512 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spoiling the W movie
VitaVeritas
Why are we all 15?
Why are we all 15?
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Blade, Den-O, Kabuto
Dreamy: Nozomi and Hana
Favorite Band: Rider Chips
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Taosu Kedo ee o Ne? KOTAE WA KITTENAI!

Post by VitaVeritas »

Dang you Mikku! Why did you have to tell Terror!? We could've used Wakana with W and Accel to fight against the Museum. Plus they preserve grasshoppers with soy bean?! Awesome I want some now >_> I can't tell if you're spoiling the TV series or the movie, so 1 week ban -take

HENSHIN! TURN APU! HENSHIN! TURN APU!
Henshin. Changu!
HENSHIN! OPEN APU!
Henshin. Open Apu! Henshin Open Apu! Henshin! Open Apu!
Dimension-Crash
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Double/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz/Kabuto/Kiva
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Riichi Mahjong

Post by Dimension-Crash »

Ah. Well, there goes my need to ask about the previews. Moving on now...

I was pretty startled when Hopper just up and disappeared from the arc with some 15 minutes left until the end of the episode. I mean, sure, she was just a device to connect us to the professor who reveals Philip's past (which we had already more or less assumed to be true anyways), but still! I mean, she debuts the new big bad organization that's filling in the void of power Weather occupied - that's gotta mean something, right?

Also, at the end, I thought for certain that this oddly-behaving Wakana was actually Saeko using some kind of disguise. But then she turned into ClayDoll, and then she passed the Foundation X guy on the stairs and didn't do a big reveal or anything... And now I check the forums and it appears that this is the real Wakana. Geezus, what? Shouldn't they at least show us a clue as to what caused her sudden 180, whether be it external or internal stimulus? D=>
The Human Search Engine:

The Code of the Gambler:
1) There is no such thing as luck; only Skill.
2) Do not play for greed; but Survival.
3) Don't play lukewarm games; fight until Death.
Uncontrol
7X
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Uncontrol »

Please make Wakana a Rider. Thx.
Map
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: W/Black RX
2nd Favorite Series: Decade/Den-O
Favorite Actor?: Sean Connery
Favorite Band: AC/DC

Post by Map »

Dimension-Crash wrote:
Also, at the end, I thought for certain that this oddly-behaving Wakana was actually Saeko using some kind of disguise. But then she turned into ClayDoll, and then she passed the Foundation X guy on the stairs and didn't do a big reveal or anything... And now I check the forums and it appears that this is the real Wakana. Geezus, what? Shouldn't they at least show us a clue as to what caused her sudden 180, whether be it external or internal stimulus? D=>
I was wondering about that too. I'm hoping that they're saving the explanation for some great twist near the end of the series.
CrimsonJoker
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Decade
Dreamy: Natsumikan
Favorite Actor?: David Tennant
Favorite Band: Gackt
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Doctor Who

Post by CrimsonJoker »

Uncontrol wrote:Please make Wakana a Rider. Thx.
Yes, please! Weve had female riders for two straight series, don't stop on us now. If not Wakana, then Queen and Elizabeth.
Image Image
Image Image
Leonite Rider
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Zero One
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Leonite Rider »

Or give Akiko Skull and the lost driver, Shoutarou never mentioned what happened to them.
Avid fan of mixing Riders and Rangers into other things

Return to “Kamen Rider W”