W 39 released

Double your pleasure, double your fun. Spearmint gum.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

W 39 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

Case: A movie theater employee asks Shoutarou to investigate a movie that she doesn't remember appearing in.

Spoiler
Regardless how the Gene Dopant looks, he has some interesting powers like making using two leaves to make a cow puppet. Akiko really got a kick in being producer except she doesn't really understand what Kawai wants from making the movie. I would like to see how Akiko managed to convince Terui and Makki to be in the movie with those costumes.

As for the other side, it looks like that Wakana isn't as powerful we thought she was when she couldn't handle the power of Xtreme. But on the other hand, Saeko managed to become even more powerful with the Nasca Memory. She quickly managed to achieve Level 3 and basically schooling everyone with energy balls. I guess a woman's revenge is something you don't want to cross with.
Darkster
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider 555
Favorite Actor?: Jackie Chan
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: takoyaki
Quote: Because Takumi is Takumi.

Re: W 39 released

Post by Darkster »

Damn! This is really good stuff!
Slowking
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Favorite series: Magi/Geki/Gokai/Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Gosei/W
Quote: Henshin!

Post by Slowking »

Spoiler
Phoenix512 wrote:
Spoiler
I guess a woman's revenge is something you don't want to cross with.
Spoiler

Tell me about it. :? I guess things are even worse here though when this woman is Sonozaki Saeko. I loved the Gene Dopant's interesting ability despite his frail looks. And I enjoyed every second of W kicking Wakana's arse. 10/10 :D
Behold the Emperor!
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

She calls out the name of the one of her lovers before using the memory of the other one. Slut? Effectively, the costume is the same, although it lacks the driver. Also, notice the crappy plastic tip of the memory before she slots it in.

Also, Trial vs Nasca is another high speed match up that would be good, although it never crossed my mind on account of the fact Kiriko was killed before Terui made his debut.
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

The arc's case is kinda silly and it's just too convenient to have them near the Dopant they need to give Wakana a power up.

Aki-P was on fire and she was kinda cute in this episode. The client is also cute. The policemen and Watcherman going along with the movie was funny.

I didn't like how Claydoll beat cyclone joker. Claydoll always looked weak but resistant. They had to use extreme to beat her. Nazca is awesome as always.

Saeko was doing great in this episode, until she remembered Isaka.

And I don't this shouldn't matter, but since when does a stuffed animal or a wall have genes?
Skiks
Faiz

Post by Skiks »

m4rc0 wrote:The arc's case is kinda silly and it's just too convenient to have them near the Dopant they need to give Wakana a power up.
It's obvious when Museum has certain goals set for itself it will distribute the memory it needs for it's goal. It doesn't seem like too many dopant cases happen at one time either probably to control the situation better.
I really see this entire thing as Daddy terror's little experiment.
Catastrophe wrote: Also, Trial vs Nasca is another high speed match up that would be good, although it never crossed my mind on account of the fact Kiriko was killed before Terui made his debut.
Well the whole you killed my lover grudge match will be fun to watch.
Darkster
Kamen Knight

Post by Darkster »

m4rc0 wrote:The arc's case is kinda silly and it's just too convenient to have them near the Dopant they need to give Wakana a power up.

Aki-P was on fire and she was kinda cute in this episode. The client is also cute. The policemen and Watcherman going along with the movie was funny.

I didn't like how Claydoll beat cyclone joker. Claydoll always looked weak but resistant. They had to use extreme to beat her. Nazca is awesome as always.

Saeko was doing great in this episode, until she remembered Isaka.

And I don't this shouldn't matter, but since when does a stuffed animal or a wall have genes?
Clay Doll did not defeat CycloneJoker. Double had a hard time getting to her, but he didn't lose. I still hate Isaka. I just think it's ridiculous to have Saeko reach level 3 so quickly when Kirihiko had such a hard time getting to level two.
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

Oh wow, and I was just starting to accept Akiko, think she was pretty cool, vital to the story...sure didn't take much for me to hate the hell out of her again!

Fortunately, the last part of this episode completely made up for how terrible the rest of it was. Crap is happening EVERYWHERE. Things are getting really interesting, and although I'm sure they probably won't get the Gene memory to activate Wakana's "crown," I'm sure that there will be other ways to get it working that will be the focus of future episodes. It seems like too big of a plot point for them to just go "Oh well, Gene got destroyed, this thing is useless!" At least, I'm assuming that this thing is what was going on when Ryubee did the whole "Come with me Wakana, I want to show you something" and the pool started glowing and exploded or whatever.

And now Saeko is being used by some other guy. She just doesn't learn, does she? And though I figured that Nazca was going to show back up at some point in time, I never would've thought it'd be Saeko to use it again.
Darkster
Kamen Knight

Post by Darkster »

kaemmerite wrote:Oh wow, and I was just starting to accept Akiko, think she was pretty cool, vital to the story...sure didn't take much for me to hate the hell out of her again!

Fortunately, the last part of this episode completely made up for how terrible the rest of it was. Crap is happening EVERYWHERE. Things are getting really interesting, and although I'm sure they probably won't get the Gene memory to activate Wakana's "crown," I'm sure that there will be other ways to get it working that will be the focus of future episodes. It seems like too big of a plot point for them to just go "Oh well, Gene got destroyed, this thing is useless!" At least, I'm assuming that this thing is what was going on when Ryubee did the whole "Come with me Wakana, I want to show you something" and the pool started glowing and exploded or whatever.

And now Saeko is being used by some other guy. She just doesn't learn, does she? And though I figured that Nazca was going to show back up at some point in time, I never would've thought it'd be Saeko to use it again.
What do you have against Akiko? She's one of the main characters and I've liked her from the start. Anyway, you've practically summarized the whole episode with some commentary. :lol:
Skiks
Faiz

Post by Skiks »

Darkster wrote: Clay Doll did not defeat CycloneJoker. Double had a hard time getting to her, but he didn't lose. I still hate Isaka. I just think it's ridiculous to have Saeko reach level 3 so quickly when Kirihiko had such a hard time getting to level two.
She did it easily because she did a direct insertion and as proven by Isaka it gives the user more power but at the risk of them getting addicted.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

Yeah that's what I thought. Not using a driver = instant level 3. But it will probably also mean that she'll get poisoned eventually. Unless she's somehow stronger than Isaka was.

I'm expecting Clay Doll to get a level up soon. I mean, if she's going to become the leader of Museum, she'll need power similar to Terror.
lonegamer7
Save the life
Favorite series: Transformers
2nd Favorite Series: Mythbusters

Post by lonegamer7 »

Spoiler
I'm surprised Saeko's card still worked.
[kuronogantzryu]
Everything is drama!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Dreamy: Mirei Kiritani
Favorite Actor?: Tatsuya Fujiwara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by [kuronogantzryu] »

Dengar wrote:Yeah that's what I thought. Not using a driver = instant level 3.
Possibly because Kirihiko matured the Gaia Memory like Isaka was doing in his experiments?
Last edited by [kuronogantzryu] on Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Darkster
Kamen Knight

Post by Darkster »

Dengar wrote:Yeah that's what I thought. Not using a driver = instant level 3. But it will probably also mean that she'll get poisoned eventually. Unless she's somehow stronger than Isaka was.

I'm expecting Clay Doll to get a level up soon. I mean, if she's going to become the leader of Museum, she'll need power similar to Terror.
You can't use the spoiler tag on an episode preview, it's the same thing as directly saying it and lonegamer7, :lol: I'm also surprised. Seriously, you would've thought that the Museum would've upped their security at their most crucial stage. [kuronogantzryu], that makes more sense.
Last edited by Phoenix512 on Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spoiling next episode
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

Skiks wrote:It's obvious when Museum has certain goals set for itself it will distribute the memory it needs for it's goal. It doesn't seem like too many dopant cases happen at one time either probably to control the situation better.
And what does this have to do with the detectives? That's the convenience I was mentioning. But what you wrote doesn't make sense. If they need the memory, they should keep it and give it to a trustworthy ally when the time is wirte in order to do what needs to be done, instead of selling it to a random guy and have the trouble of going after him later. What if W had performed a Memory Break? The plan would fail.
Darkster wrote:Clay Doll did not defeat CycloneJoker. Double had a hard time getting to her, but he didn't lose.
No he didn't, because when he was overpowered with just cyclonejoker he used xtreme. That's what I didn't like.

And I don't see any problem in Saeko mastering Nazca quickly. She has been using gaia memories for a long time. And a powerful one. And being the daughter of the head of the museum must give her some advatages too.

Return to “Kamen Rider W”