KR W 41 released

Double your pleasure, double your fun. Spearmint gum.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Re: KR W 41 released

Post by Kogashi »

Joe_Mello wrote:
Kogashi wrote:Wow, so does this mean Shotarou has to do actual detective work from now on
What was he doing the past 40 episodes?
Asking Philip to do the hard work of putting it all together.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Joe_Mello
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: The Iromonea

Post by Joe_Mello »

So setting up a network of informants was Phil's doing? Or interviewing suspects/witnesses/victims? Or having an in with the local police?
CarterSensei wrote:I wound up playing "Kaiju" for a group of 2nd graders who wanted to play sentai. I think I blew up.
lonegamer7
Save the life
Favorite series: Transformers
2nd Favorite Series: Mythbusters

Post by lonegamer7 »

Shou does most of the legwork on interviewing witnesses, but it's with Philip's additional input from the Bookshelves that helps speed up the investigations. "MUST DO RESEARCH!" *does Uncle's two-finger strike on Akiko* It's no different than what we see in crime dramas between the detectives on the field and the researchers in the lab (with the occasional researcher on the field).
TrueZero
7X
Favorite series: Shinkenger, W
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Detective Conan

Post by TrueZero »

Through all of this the bit that gets me most is how Wakana's new abilities are affecting Philip. Take notice of the Whiteboards in the base. No writing whatsoever. After 40 episodes of them being covered, it a bit creepy seeing them completely blank.

Loved the catfight. No more to say there.

As for the whole detective topic we've gone to know, I always thought of it as Philip putting it together, but, he wouldn't be able to do that without Shou getting hold of information before hand. Notice in cases where they ask him to do a lookup over the phone, it's never Philip providing the Key words, it's Shoutaro.
I don't have anything to put in here right now.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

...really have to remember to keep jokes to myself here, everyone takes them so seriously... Ah well...

A thought just flew threw my head though... The first time she turned into her dopant form, why did she have to have all the lights go out first? I mean it's not like by turning off the lights will make people won't know she's the dopant... Seems like, one too many steps. Might be over thinking things.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Joe_Mello
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Joe_Mello »

Kogashi wrote:A thought just flew threw my head though... The first time she turned into her dopant form, why did she have to have all the lights go out first? I mean it's not like by turning off the lights will make people won't know she's the dopant... Seems like, one too many steps. Might be over thinking things.
There are a couple of bits that made it look like there's more than just a simple case of a jilted lover, and based on the way things have gone, there's always more to the story than what's revealed in the first episode.
CarterSensei wrote:I wound up playing "Kaiju" for a group of 2nd graders who wanted to play sentai. I think I blew up.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

You know, you gotta give Shotaro a bit more credit as a detective. Some of the lookups have been based on his hunches. Like how they located the T-Rex dopant.
ShadowX7
NagoSan
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Fourze, P4A/G
Quote: "Misunderstandings happens all the time, more so on the internet."

Post by ShadowX7 »

So no one thinks that the "High-Speed" fight between Nasca and Accel looks badly made? Their movement looks really weird

Why can't they make it just like in Kabuto?
"You count the medals, one, two, and three! Life goes on, anything goes, coming up OOO!"
chickdigger802
7X

Post by chickdigger802 »

so what beats diamond? Water laser? Heat?

HeatMetalXtreme would be awesome if that ever happened =/
Joe_Mello
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Joe_Mello »

ShadowX7 wrote:So no one thinks that the "High-Speed" fight between Nasca and Accel looks badly made? Their movement looks really weird
Someone needs to send the film crew copies of the Six Million Dollar Man. :P (Nananananananana.....)
Rider Tristan
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: The current Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Double/W
My boom: Decade's Conga Beat

Post by Rider Tristan »

I must say, the dopant of the day seems to love fighting untransformed. Don't get to see that often.

Also I thought HeatMetal would have actually had some effect, but it seems they're trying to make Jewel seem unstoppable.

Oh well, curious to see how they solve the dilemma. I'm honestly thinking lasers, but I dunno how much logic there's gonna be in the Jewel dopant's defeat.
There's a reason why Decade AU Odin's user has not been shown...
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
2nd Favorite Series: Agito

Post by Dengar »

Maybe they won't beat her and Saeko will actually get her hands on the absolute defense.
Guardian07
Mega
Favorite series: Agito,W,Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Hibiki,Garo,Blade
Dreamy: Shihoko Hirata
Favorite Actor?: Seiji Takaiwa!!
Favorite Band: Shoji Meguro
My boom: MegaTen games
Quote: We’re no longer children any more but, we’ll never fully become adults.
We can live on in that odd little transition.

Post by Guardian07 »

takenoko wrote:Amount of skin? I don't remember anything that seemed grossly out of place or exaggeratedly sexual
There isn't. It's just me getting annoyed at something other people can tolerate so don't mind that.
Ginga o Tsuranuku Densetsu no Yaiba!!!

Seijuu Sentai Gingaman!!!
kokowaks
Salami Commander

Post by kokowaks »

besides turning people into jewels, the dopant didn't really show a good offensive attack and most of the damage W took is from hurting himself... the hand to hand combat is already innate...i think that would be a key in defeating the dopant...

i guess frequent bullet time battles is a kabuto exclusive trait...i enjoyed the highspeed battle in real time but the girls fighting in the bathroom the the most stunning event this episode has... hope to see more of it...
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

Never thought we'd get a episode that's explores abit of Jin's past. Nice seeing Wakana take Philip off his game and cutting Double's strength in half. Looks as if Saeko's resorting to what Isaka was doing now that she's going after the Jewel Memory. Thing's are really getting interesting as we head into the final block of shows, looking forward to the series end.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!

Return to “Kamen Rider W”