KRW 45 released

Double your pleasure, double your fun. Spearmint gum.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Comic 421

Post by takenoko »

Looks like I forgot to edit my picture to include Nao as Hachi Onna. Well, there's always next week
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: KRW 45 released

Post by Catastrophe »

That reminds me. I was looking forward to Trial vs Sumilidon. I was expecting it to be more epic. Although, the way Philip broke him was quite unique.

Also, time is counting down and both LJ and CT maximum drives haven't been done yet.
Skiks
Faiz

Post by Skiks »

Man Terror Dragon was pretty impressive and scary as hell.
KickHopper
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: KR W & Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Keitei Sousakan 7
Dreamy: Why yes I am
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Hiroyuki
Favorite Band: Royksopp
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Film Noir
Quote: "Walking the path of Hell, the man who serves no one."

Post by KickHopper »

Catastrophe wrote:That reminds me. I was looking forward to Trial vs Sumilidon. I was expecting it to be more epic. Although, the way Philip broke him was quite unique.

Also, time is counting down and both LJ and CT maximum drives haven't been done yet.
It's entirely possible they're saving these for the movie. Maybe the effects are so epic they need a movie budget for it. Considering CJ's is the Rider Kick, HJ is the Rider Punch, that leaves LJ as the Rider Chop most likely.

Anyway, this episode was AMAZING. It answered a lot of questions, but of course brings up more, as a good series should do. I wonder what's in those other Sonozaki related books. Wakana... she seems to know everything now, yet she still remains loyal to Museum without any hint of brainwashing at this point. There must be some reason...

Also, Ryubee is Gendo Ikari and Philip is Shinji Ikari. Which makes Wakana Rei Ayanami I guess. Does that mean Ryu is Asuka? Guess that leaves Shotaro to be Toji Suzuhara. Why? Because Ryubee's plans are starting to sound an awful lot like the Human Instrumentality Project.
ImageImage
Archon Divinus
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: W
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Pokémon

Post by Archon Divinus »

m4rc0 wrote:Finally, another giant monster.
I have the exact opposite reaction to seeing giant monsters in KR. The CG is just never good enough to hold up to even the slightest of scrutiny. KR works best with suit monsters, and I wish it had never started using big CG monsters. I'm okay with it in Hibiki, because that was kind of Hibiki's shtick, and it didn't start life as a KR series. Otherwise though, they always just feel out of place.

I'll be honest though, this one,and Quetzalcoatl dopant, weren't so bad.
Fidchell
Anime skin is so smooth
Favorite series: Evangelion
2nd Favorite Series: Digimon 01
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: .hack//

Post by Fidchell »

those two looked very aztec, maybe there is some sort of theme with the sonozaki and the aztec history.

<_< raito is dead... huh...that's interesting...
Spoiler
maybe now We can see it as Wakana not being brainwashed but rather wating to meet with her brother again. I mean, If Raito fell in and became one with earth, then Wakana being closest to Phillip would likely want him to be around her...
chickdigger802
7X

Post by chickdigger802 »

zombie rider ftw.

So does this mean wakana is also dead? It seems only spirits can enter the library so unless she can detach her spirit freely....

w/e pretty nice eps. Kinda wish Extreme had more variety though. The final forms in W pales in comparison to there normal forms imo.
Leonite Rider
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Zero One
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Leonite Rider »

Technicly CT has been shown, but Bat Enhanced. And its likely that, to capitalise on the 3d, LJ is in the movie.

Intrestingly, this is post-movie. Not a bad idea,now if you want to make Akiko Skull at the last minute she has a plot device to do so.
Avid fan of mixing Riders and Rangers into other things
Skiks
Faiz

Post by Skiks »

Archon Divinus wrote:
m4rc0 wrote:Finally, another giant monster.
I have the exact opposite reaction to seeing giant monsters in KR. The CG is just never good enough to hold up to even the slightest of scrutiny. KR works best with suit monsters, and I wish it had never started using big CG monsters. I'm okay with it in Hibiki, because that was kind of Hibiki's shtick, and it didn't start life as a KR series. Otherwise though, they always just feel out of place.

I can't be the only one that was starled by this thing:
Spoiler
Arkemath
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gransazer
Favorite Band: Serge Gainsbourg
My boom: Void

Post by Arkemath »

Skiks wrote:
Archon Divinus wrote:
Spoiler
[ Image ]
Oh my.... It's SCARY as hell !

I wonder how many japanese kids will have nightmares because of this...

[sorry for the previously used term, I'm not a native english speaker and to me, it wasn't racist]
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

The first thing I thought with Philip's big plot reveal was Kenshiro saying "You are already dead."

But wow, this was a really good episode. Except for the "dowsing slippers." Eh well, she DID end up finding the Evil Tail, so I guess I can't complain about it.

I'm also guessing this happens after the movie, and that's why Fuuto tower is destroyed.
Rider Tristan
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: The current Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Double/W
My boom: Decade's Conga Beat

Post by Rider Tristan »

Skiks wrote: I can't be the only one that was starled by this thing:
Spoiler
[ Image ]
Arkemath wrote:Oh my.... It's SCARY as hell !

I wonder how many japanese kids will have nightmares because of this...
Terror at work, folks!
Catastrophe wrote:Also, time is counting down and both LJ and CT maximum drives haven't been done yet.
Well I remember in Kiva there was one finisher instance that hasn't been used (Emperor + Dogga Bassha), so I wouldn't be surprised if they skip altogether. (Or as someone else said, maybe in the movie)

As for my own comments? Indiana Jane there is a fool, for one. But I'm not surprised that they'd have some unwitting fool bring whatever this evil tail is to Ryuubee. To be fair though, Mikku would have found it if they left it alone (though Shotaro and co. probably should have smashed it while they had it. But that would end things too early now would it?)

I kinda expected the Mikku battle to be a bit more... I dunno. More climactic? Though I do love Terui's reaction to learning the true form of the Smilodon dopant.

Also interesting how a cat dopant has better reactions/speed/whatnot, from what we hear from Phillip. Which kinda makes sense perhaps.

Finally, ...dowsing slippers?
Last edited by Rider Tristan on Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There's a reason why Decade AU Odin's user has not been shown...
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

Archon Divinus wrote: I have the exact opposite reaction to seeing giant monsters in KR. The CG is just never good enough to hold up to even the slightest of scrutiny. KR works best with suit monsters, and I wish it had never started using big CG monsters. I'm okay with it in Hibiki, because that was kind of Hibiki's shtick, and it didn't start life as a KR series. Otherwise though, they always just feel out of place.

I was just about to say "Those last two had great CGI" :lol:
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
gyozilla
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: WShinken555RyukiKuga
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O, Kikaider
My boom: erang

Post by gyozilla »

Man, so far, the only boss defeat I like is Weather's. Saeko lost Taboo fighting Mick instead of the Riders, though I guess she'll get it back and fight the Riders. I'm hoping at least. R. Nazca has been struggling. The way they did Mick was cool but felt anti-climactic.

Ok, so Philip is data zombie. Makes sense Ryuubee gave up on him being the heir and treat him like a tool. But I was hoping for a reason why he favors Wakana as the heiress over Saeko. Why does he think Wakana is so awesome and Saeko is like the disgusting stepsister who's only good for teaching her? Maybe he just does and it doesn't need explaining, but I'm hoping for an answer.

Have they explained how stuff like Invisible, Sweets, or Liar are memories of the Earth?
Archon Divinus wrote:I have the exact opposite reaction to seeing giant monsters in KR. The CG is just never good enough to hold up to even the slightest of scrutiny. KR works best with suit monsters, and I wish it had never started using big CG monsters. I'm okay with it in Hibiki, because that was kind of Hibiki's shtick, and it didn't start life as a KR series. Otherwise though, they always just feel out of place.

Your favorite series Ryuki was filled to the ears with CG monsters, and they were pretty good. Elephant Orphnoch in Faiz was slightly meh, Elasmotherium Orphnoch was ok. That said, toku does feel more special when the fighting makes actual contact.
Arkemath wrote:I wonder how many japanese kids will have nightmares because of this...
Suda Masaki (Philip) watched Cool Guy and Agito when he was 4; he laughs at today's Japanese wussy kids.
Silent_X
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Silent_X »

kaemmerite wrote:The first thing I thought with Philip's big plot reveal was Kenshiro saying "You are already dead."
Same here, I was half-expecting Phillip to explode into ludicrous gibs.
I may be lying
Disclaimer: I do not endorse HeadOn; it is barely anything more than a stick of wax. I am simply using it as a Transformers joke.

Return to “Kamen Rider W”