KRW 49 released

Double your pleasure, double your fun. Spearmint gum.
Ivanhobe
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Den-o
Dreamy: Hana-san
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Mortal Kombat
Quote: "Shut up and eat an umaboshi!" - Inui Takumi

Re: KRW 49 released

Post by Ivanhobe »

First of all, kamen rider joker = awesome.

Continuing, i wasn´t really expecting this episode to surpass episode 48, and it ididn´t, at least not in an emotional level, stil, it was a fiting ending for the whole series, the series could have ended in 48, but that would have been like "that´s it, bad guy is dead and there is no more W", this episode brings the entire series to a close without the use of an ultimate threat or something like that, at first i didn´t like that philip returned, but after all, this was the story about 2 guys who were a singel detective and a single kamen rider, and the momento philip returned and say goodbye to his family was very touching, it made the sonozaky family seem more human, during the sereis we saw how the family became broken apart, but at the end, they got their happy ending.

Overall an excelent episode, it doesn´t tops blade ending for me, but it was a very fiting ending.
Bluntasaur
7X
Dreamy: Natsuki/BoukenYellow
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: PANGYA!
Quote: "You have the right to remain silent, so shut the fuck up!" - Chris Rock, Lethal Weapon 4

Post by Bluntasaur »

Will give my thoughts on this ep later. But first, a question.

If Shoutaro was able to henshin using just the Joker memory and the Lost Driver, do you think he'd be able to do the same with the Metal And Trigger memories?

Kamen Rider Metal or Kamen Rider Trigger, anyone?
Rule 34 of #TV-Nihon:

It is always Decade's fault. No exceptions.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Still, if he did go with Kamen Rider Trigger and Metal, it would be nowhere as cool, or original Rider like as Joker... Still, we can always dream XP
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Kamen Rider Aranu
Mega
Favorite series: OOO
2nd Favorite Series: W
Dreamy: Kizoku Kodomo[Aranu]
Favorite Actor?: Matt Smith
Favorite Band: Alice Cooper
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Super Sentai
Quote: "Henshin."

Post by Kamen Rider Aranu »

Trigger and Metal would be his alt forms - like Rx's Bio and Robo
ImageImage
harpdevil
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W / GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger

Post by harpdevil »

My favourite toku ever, and actually one of my favourite shows ever full stop. The characters were so engaging and compelling, and I hope we get to see more of them for a long time to come :)
Image Demon beasts called Horrors live in the darkness. This is a story of a Makai Knight who cuts down the Horrors. You better not look away.
kokowaks
Salami Commander

Post by kokowaks »

was i not supposed to expect a second voice when rider punch and kick was mentioned? :lol: :lol:

although not as highly impacted as the previous episode, a little epilogue to wrap things up was a perfect way to end the series...

i was hoping this episode would focus all about kamen rider joker with a little accel in it... but this episode was good.. always felt that philipp would return but i guess i was hoping for it to happen in a movie... like another rider wars next year... :lol:
xshinox
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Boukengers
Dreamy: Ayumi Kinoshita
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama
Quote: Now, count up your sins!

Post by xshinox »

harpdevil wrote:My favourite toku ever, and actually one of my favourite shows ever full stop. The characters were so engaging and compelling, and I hope we get to see more of them for a long time to come :)
more of W? well, W is over now in japan. only thing to look forward to is the A to Z movie and the team cross over of W and OOO. after that, no more W =/
i really liked W. i wish they could continue it but alas all good things must come to an end..
Leonite Rider
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Zero One

Post by Leonite Rider »

xshinox wrote:
harpdevil wrote:My favourite toku ever, and actually one of my favourite shows ever full stop. The characters were so engaging and compelling, and I hope we get to see more of them for a long time to come :)
more of W? well, W is over now in japan. only thing to look forward to is the A to Z movie and the team cross over of W and OOO. after that, no more W =/
i really liked W. i wish they could continue it but alas all good things must come to an end..
Den-O has proven things can go beyond what is expected movie wise.
Avid fan of mixing Riders and Rangers into other things
xshinox
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by xshinox »

was den-o that popular to warrant it extra movies even after its prime? must be since they got that kamen rider x kamen rider x kamen rider the movie...
i hope W gets the same treatment
underhell86
Gao
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
Dreamy: Umeko/Deka Pink
Favorite Band: Bon Jovi
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Fanfics!
Quote: Don't believe in the you who believes in me. Don't believe in the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself.

Post by underhell86 »

Spoiler
Hey, xshinox, do you have a bigger version of your sign pic? It's really cool :D

W was a great series, much better than Decade and Kiva - and I freaking love Kiva!

49 was nice, Philip didn't just returned, it all happen ia a fluid manner. That is what good screen-writting is all about. Well, see you guys in OOO!

PS: Kamen Rider Joker > ALL
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

Maybe he'll cameo sometime in the future if they're planning on linking the next few Kamen Riders together like they did in the old era.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Also, Ryu had some cool untransformed fighting. Had to slip in one more 'Don't ask me questions lines', but he pulled it off in a bad ass way.
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

It was a very nice end to an epic series. I liked how they kept you guess with Wakana & when all her stuff was taking place, & it's nice to see abit of the old Wakana with her wanting to help Phillip. Loved that they mixed in classic Rider phrases with Joker, added a nice touch with all the other end attacks being called out by Double, and all the classic rider references we got in the series. I'd say the only thing i'm kinda disappointed by is still having Shroud's face covered, come on guys it's the last episode and you got the entire family together wishing Phillip luck the least you could do is show us the actresses face.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
underhell86
Gao
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
Dreamy: Umeko/Deka Pink
Favorite Band: Bon Jovi
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Fanfics!
Quote: Don't believe in the you who believes in me. Don't believe in the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself.

Post by underhell86 »

Battra wrote:I'd say the only thing i'm kinda disappointed by is still having Shroud's face covered, come on guys it's the last episode and you got the entire family together wishing Phillip luck the least you could do is show us the actresses face.
Shroud is voiced by seiyuu Naoko Kouda, but the person with the face covered is just a suit actress - or even actor :lol:
xshinox
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by xshinox »

someone should find pics to the suit actor and the seiyuu. anyone up for it?

Return to “Kamen Rider W”