W Net Movies released

Double your pleasure, double your fun. Spearmint gum.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

W Net Movies released

Post by Phoenix512 »

Experience a class about Kamen Riders with Shroud, Maki and Jirou's hidden job, Kirihiko interviewing the villains from the dead, a drawing contest with the protagonists, and Isaka's Dopant clinic with the W Net Movies.

The content itself

Spoiler
I really enjoy the Kirihiko part of it with every guest beating the crap of him. The Queen Memory of Maki and Jirou was funny to me especially with the Love Wars karaoke. I have to wonder if the actors actually drew those pictures or not. It would be neat if they did.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: W Net Movies released

Post by Catastrophe »

I enjoyed this, but not as much as the Decade one, although based on the fact they had less material to work with, I understand.

I liked seeing Kirihiko. Always wished he would come back in series. Also, the police forcing the memories on each other.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I don't know about infanticizing Akiko, that seemed weird and creepy to me. But I do like Rider trivia and Shroud was pretty funny as a teacher

Jinno and Maki were goofy as always, but they're fun in that way. I didn't really like Kirihiko's corner because it was kind of the same joke each time, just with different flavors. I thought it was kind of a bummer to end the series with Isaka's corner, since he's more weird and kind of creepy than funny

The drawing contest was fun. Like the simple interactions between the actors was really great

Speaking of which, here's Silentwolfdog's blind drawings:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Sloth MD
Douza Uru Zazaado

Post by Sloth MD »

I was hoping Kirihiko's sister would have appeared, but I guess that was too much to ask for. D:

And after sharing the fact that Zone was Weather's wife in real life made me expect more from the last skit, but meh.

Though this was very enjoyable.
PHurricane
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: W/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Post by PHurricane »

Yes, that was the actors' actual art attempts. They were all pretty impressive - even Terui's.

These were all pretty enjoyable. Kirihiko's corners were my favorite, and above all the others his conversation with Isaka was hilarious. Not only did we get the inside scoop on Isaka's real-life wife being a guest, but I cracked up at Kirihiko critiquing Isaka for not attacking while Accel was changing forms.
slaiyfer93
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Blade
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: MUSIC!!!

Post by slaiyfer93 »

Confusing with all the alphabet episodes shown out of order. Would have been better if A-Z accordingly. But thank you for the effort regardless!!
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

That's just how they appeared on the DVD and it would have been a pain to rearrange them from A to Z again.
mateo360
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Den-o
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
Favorite Band: GACKT
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Kamen Rider

Post by mateo360 »

Lunagel wrote:That's just how they appeared on the DVD and it would have been a pain to rearrange them from A to Z again.
I was wondering about that. Thank for clearing that up.
Do Not Underestimate the Power of Tommy's Ass.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Actually the DVD has another track which has the corners arranged from A to Z. It just doesn't make any sense though, because there's a clear logical procession for some of the corner's (like how beat up Kirihiko gets)
prsentai
Imouto Rider Club
Imouto Rider Club

Post by prsentai »

I LOVED these. Just like someone else said, I liked Decade's better, but I'm hoping that the Net Movies from All Riders will kinda be like those when they're released late this year. Shroud kinda cheated Akiko with the Eternal suit, cause technically, the dagger's not on his suit. But it was cool anyway.
EDIT: Well, maybe Shroud and Akiko get their own series? It'd be just like Decade. I loved Jinno doing the whole Kivatte Iku Ze! thing. But I can't tell you what I was thinking when they Memory tried the Queen and Elizabeth memories. Their cover of Love Wars was just as good as Shinkuro's cover of Naturally.
Last edited by prsentai on Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kiva Jyu Fly Ken Tatsulot
yami0204
Gao
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Fourze
Dreamy: Kurenai Wataru
Favorite Actor?: Seto Koji
Favorite Band: EXO
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Kim "Xiumin" Minseok

Post by yami0204 »

Terui Ryuu's drawings will always amuse me. It's a running gag even in the character books and interviews! And so much love for Kirihiko, too. XD Loved these net movies so much!
Silent_X
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Silent_X »

I really love these net movies they've been doing for the past couple of years. Possibly more then the movies they're promoting.

And the mystery of the Bean memory was finally uncovered!
Last edited by Silent_X on Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I may be lying
Disclaimer: I do not endorse HeadOn; it is barely anything more than a stick of wax. I am simply using it as a Transformers joke.
DereklBarona
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz/W
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: When in doubt, Rider Kick.

Post by DereklBarona »

PHurricane wrote:These were all pretty enjoyable. Kirihiko's corners were my favorite, and above all the others his conversation with Isaka was hilarious. Not only did we get the inside scoop on Isaka's real-life wife being a guest, but I cracked up at Kirihiko critiquing Isaka for not attacking while Accel was changing forms.
Agreed. Watching him talk to Saeko and Wakana was kind of heartrending, but having him chat with Isaka and Kazu was hilarious, especially Isaka. And let this be a lesson to everyone, never get into a fight with a henshining cat and throw it offscreen. You'll regret it.
Therm_Kitty
Gabu
Dreamy: Shotaro!

Post by Therm_Kitty »

These were excellent. Q was the only time the narration of "terrifying new Memories" truly fit. Especially since it took me this long to realize that Queen and Sweets are the only two memories to have that creepy inflection on their name-call.

Isaka molesting Zone is also in a weird light now that I know that the actors are married. It's still a very Isaka thing to do.

After being distraught at Kirihiko's death, watching his revenge talk show felt good. Even his body-pillow mauling! Until he died again (Saeko, you jerk!) I love how he brought up Jun's dropping habit.
Kamen Rider
Gabu
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
My boom: Gaim
Quote: おばあちゃんはこう言ってた。天の道を行き、総てを司る男………俺の名は天道総司

Post by Kamen Rider »

Shroud cheated Akiko on the who would win, CycloneJoker or Joker? cuz in the series, Shroud knew, which proved, that ANYONE can use joker, not just shoutaro =="

Return to “Kamen Rider W”