Quick question about where Shotaro hangs his hat...

Double your pleasure, double your fun. Spearmint gum.
hunter-urufu
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: If it cannot hatch from its shell, the chick will die without ever truly being born. We are the chick; the world is our egg. If we don't break the world's shell, we will die without truly being born. Smash the world's shell, for the Revolution of the World.

Quick question about where Shotaro hangs his hat...

Post by hunter-urufu »

So I've been rewatching W and a thought occured to me. When Shotaro is on his bike with a helmet or otherwise not wearing his hat, it's sort of hanging off his hip. I'm sure this is something that anyone familiar with that style of hat would know, but does have some sort of clip on his belt for this purpose? Or is it something on the hat, or his vest or what? Also, is it standard to have that type of set up with that type of hat? (I'd imagine not any more, as most people don't dress that way any more.)

TL;DR What is Shotaro hanging his hat on when it's not on his head?
I am a shadow....The true self....Knowledge is a burden for the strong...So what is your truth?

The dark bird who sees the truth from the cloud of the shadow! The All-knowing mind! Geki-Wing!
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Quick question about where Shotaro hangs his hat...

Post by Catastrophe »

It's a clip that goes onto the belt that acts the same as a hook on a wall to hang a coat or something.
xshinox
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Boukengers
Dreamy: Ayumi Kinoshita
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: Now, count up your sins!

Re: Quick question about where Shotaro hangs his hat...

Post by xshinox »

to me, it looks like a clip instead of a hook. here;

Return to “Kamen Rider W”