Licensed by TokuSHOUTsu https://twitter.com/ShoutFactory/status ... 7556242432
Forum rules
Wiki Link
jdayish
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa

Kuuga Releases

Post by jdayish »

I am wonder what is the reason for the slow release of this series and want to know what I could do to help.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: Kuuga Releases

Post by Phoenix512 »

It's a low priority project and the current translator has his own life to deal with but I can tell you there are episodes being worked on. Don't ask when they are going to be done. I don't think there is much you can help unless you can tell us what you can do.
stardrago
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by stardrago »

I know that people here have there own pace in doing these subs, but with the way of how other live-actions shows are being licensed; like Ultraman Max and Ultraman Mebius I am kind of hoping that people that are doing Kamen Rider Kuuga and Agito be able to finish subbing them, just in case crunchyroll gets the idea. I am also hoping that since the rest of the Kamen Rider Series of the Heisei era where done; even Ryuki and Faiz/555 were redone in DVD version and perhaps the ones that are doing the Blu ray version of W/Double in helping the first two series in finishing them before going back.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Personally I think it'd be good if we just waited for Kuuga to come out of blu-ray
Revorse
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Blade
Quote: "For you, there is no finale."

Post by Revorse »

is Kuuga coming out on blu-ray?
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

stardrago wrote:I know that people here have there own pace in doing these subs, but with the way of how other live-actions shows are being licensed; like Ultraman Max and Ultraman Mebius I am kind of hoping that people that are doing Kamen Rider Kuuga and Agito be able to finish subbing them, just in case crunchyroll gets the idea. I am also hoping that since the rest of the Kamen Rider Series of the Heisei era where done; even Ryuki and Faiz/555 were redone in DVD version and perhaps the ones that are doing the Blu ray version of W/Double in helping the first two series in finishing them before going back.
What would be wrong with the licensing? You say it like its a bad thing. It'd be fantastic if these shows got more exposure that way. The goal of fansubbing should be to strive to get their show of choice released to a larger audience.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

To me, it's a bit of a double-edged sword. Yeah, you do definitely get more exposure for the show and it's great that the creators get more money. On the other hand, you never quite know how they're going to sub something or how much effort they're going to put into it. I'd much rather have fansubs from a team that loves a show than official subs from someone who's just doing this to get a paycheck. That doesn't mean I don't support the official release, I just don't like it as much.
Godai Yuusuke
That's so ridiculous
That's so ridiculous

Post by Godai Yuusuke »

Is this project dead?
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

No
TsukiSaru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Black
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider 555

Post by TsukiSaru »

To me, it's a bit of a double-edged sword. Yeah, you do definitely get more exposure for the show and it's great that the creators get more money. On the other hand, you never quite know how they're going to sub something or how much effort they're going to put into it. I'd much rather have fansubs from a team that loves a show than official subs from someone who's just doing this to get a paycheck. That doesn't mean I don't support the official release, I just don't like it as much.
agree... ^^
Kazerou
I am not a number. I am an individual!
Quote: You fell to my skill...not my blade

Post by Kazerou »

hope to see more kuuga releases soon, i've thought about getting into it but not sure whether to stick with TVN or go to another sub that has it completed fully
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Thanks! Right now our first priority is getting the stuff we've done so far out on the Blu-rays that were just released. We'll see how it goes from there
gamer6689
Favorite series: Garo
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Post by gamer6689 »

takenoko wrote:Thanks! Right now our first priority is getting the stuff we've done so far out on the Blu-rays that were just released. We'll see how it goes from there
Oh great news ! I hope to see that, I haven't started Kuuga yet, good reason to wait a little more ^^. Thanks guys !
ultraman90

Post by ultraman90 »

Phoenix512 wrote:It's a low priority project and the current translator has his own life to deal with but I can tell you there are episodes being worked on. Don't ask when they are going to be done. I don't think there is much you can help unless you can tell us what you can do.
Was the current translator has been busted by his parents or relatives or something?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

LOL. Busted?

Caught live: Fapping to bug men.