Forum rules
Wiki Link
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

KR Kuuga 24 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Kuuga_24

That has to be the most underwhelming upgrade ever. Slightly changed to the armor and sword grew longer. I really like how the police were able to figure out No. 36's method of deducing victims. The beetle once again is just a bunch of parts and was impressed that No. 36 was able to take that hit from it but she still felt that one.
Darkwings
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Re: KR Kuuga 24 released

Post by Darkwings »

Still didn't see the episode (I'm going to catch up later, still have 3 episodes to watch ) but that pic is awesome.

I don't really like all the cartoonish ones that are covering 99% of fan pages.

Edit: Finally watched them all.

Yeah the power up was a bit lame but if I'm not wrong that isn't the "proper" power up.

One thing I'm starting to notice more and more is that some scenes are really awkward: people looking in non-specified directions saying nothing.
Even when they're obviously looking at a monitor/tv/radio, they look like they're having an epiphany each 10 minutes.

This time there's at least 3 and one at the very end :|
AxemYellow
I'm a ghost... wooo~
I'm a ghost... wooo~
Favorite series: Gekiranger, Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger, OOO
Dreamy: Katou Yakumo
Favorite Actor?: Mizushima Hiro
Alignment: Neutral
Type: INTP Architect

Re: KR Kuuga 24 released

Post by AxemYellow »

I found that episodes 23-24 were really suspenseful; especially since Sawatari came very close to becoming a victim. Me-Garima-Ba was one of my favourite villains on this show, so it was nice to see her go down in a good episode and giving Kuuga a fair bit of difficulty (until he powered up).

Return to “Kamen Rider Kuuga”