Why are we all 15?
Favorite series: Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Blade/Kabuto
Dreamy: what i gota choose
Favorite Band: Children of Bodom
Alignment: Chaotic Good

just wondering

Post by xeroflare »

If you guys are working on (not asking for dates so hope this don't piss anyone off as that was not my intention) Kuuga again not in any rush here just wondering as I read after 4 came out it was going to the back burner while other things got finished.
Actually more interested in this getting done so Agito can hopefully get started as I'm guessing the after Kuuga under the Agito forum means it won't be started till Kuuga's done.

But again like i said no rush I'm just finishing Kabuto and about to start Hibiki so i got plenty to tide me over :lol:

And Thanks for all the great subbed shows already and all the time you guys put in so we can all get our fix. oh also sorry if this was asked in one of the other spots i really didn't want to read all the kuuga forums
XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

Re: just wondering

Post by XIII »

we are, its all timed up, its just pending translations in all the back burner projects we have
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!
xeroflare
Why are we all 15?
Why are we all 15?
Favorite series: Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Blade/Kabuto
Dreamy: what i gota choose
Favorite Band: Children of Bodom
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Re: just wondering

Post by xeroflare »

cool cool thnx for the update. i just started learning jap so once I'm a lil more competent I'd be glad to help with some things but that won't be for several month at least I'm sure.

Return to “Kamen Rider Kuuga”