Shows Requiring New Mirrors (updated April 15, 2012)

For submitting new links AND NOTHING ELSE. Keep discussion in the discussion forums. Use the Broken Links forum for notifying broken links. Only DDL Uploaders may post in the general DDL Forum
XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

Shows Requiring New Mirrors (updated April 15, 2012)

Post by XIII »

Ok, so I thought I'd try something new for this section and have a thread to advertise which episodes of shows need new mirrors, since I'm currently unable to upload anything and when I do have the ability, it can take some time for me to get around to it; this might be easier for people to see what needs uploading and try to get a few new uploaders on board so we dont have to rely on just a couple of people all the time.

Now a couple of things,

Don't post links in this thread, post them in the correct one; just leave a note saying you have uploaded X so others can see its been taken care of.

Don't post requests for anything or report anything that is dead, do that in the correct thread, I will update this with new requests, its saves having a thread with a ton of dead link posts.

If uploading, the prefered mirror is Jumbofiles and Sendspace, and we'd prefer them in this format as it the most versitile DDL provider.

Don't demand a to be uploaded, because you will be frowned upon if you do so.

DDL rules still apply in this thread.

This is only a trial to see how well it can work; if it just turns into a debical I will just close this.
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!

Return to “Submit Links”