Wiki Link
Sexy_RoboVoice
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Maskman
Favorite Actor?: Johnny Depp
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Tokusatsu
Quote: 'If you can't learn to love yourself... how the hell are you gonna love anybody else?' - RuPaul Charles

Overall Thoughts of Ultraseven X

Post by Sexy_RoboVoice »

My overall thoughts on this series was that Ultraseven X was excellent. Definitely a worthy entry in the Ultraman Franchise.

I loved how this series was designed for a mature audience, in which they dealt with more darker themes and I also loved how this series was specifically designed as a mini-series with a definite beginning, middle and end, and I also loved how this series was connected to the original Ultraseven.

I loved how unformulaic this series was in that the focus was on the human drama and action more than on setting it up for Jin to become Ultraseven to fight off a giant monster. I loved how when they did utilize Ultraseven, it wasn't superfluous. I loved the mystery behind Jin's loss of memory, how he became the new Ultraseven, the mystery of his connection to Elea, etc.

I loved how this series also had a vibe similar to the movie 'Blade Runner', but with an atmosphere of being set in the very near future.

I love this series, and I look forward to watching it again.

Return to “UltraSeven X”